[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Provisional Irish Republican Army

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: truck-o-peace.png (1MB, 1256x858px) Image search: [Google]
truck-o-peace.png
1MB, 1256x858px
Red Pill Me on the IRA. The IRA fucked up Manchester as a statement that they wanted to remove Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom and to bring about an independent republic encompassing all of Ireland. They wanted to take back their lands from governments that didn't seemingly truly represent or care about their people. Thanks for any and all perspectives.
>>
bump. i wanna learn about UK bullshit
>>
>>128537800
The IRA and their supporters are Marxist larping faggots.

You'll often see them sporting Che Guevara shirts.
>>
fenian cunts, worse than muzzies.

The only good thing they do is kneecap drug dealers and pikeyd
>>
>>128537800
Weve a whole other system to replace this BS kike/brit contract law.

We were getting gunned down in the street and treated like christians in Egypt.

We done bad stuff, bad stuff was done to us, if you look at all the propaganda and mis-info spread by Brit Intel, you can start to see why we had no other options left.

Then the commies took over, now the SJWs run the political arm.

Traitors now, mostly.
>>
>>128540132
You dont even know what Fenian means.

just the usual strawman arguement

Since the IRA disbanded Heroin and Coke addictions have ruined entire towns.

Hupa Ra
>>
File: 1496534072881.jpg (114KB, 748x912px) Image search: [Google]
1496534072881.jpg
114KB, 748x912px
>>128537800
>See white people are terrorists too!
Fuck off/ leftypol/
Pic semi related
Sage
>>
>>128542000
not a shill. i'm an amerifat that knows nothing of third world countries like britain
>>
What a bunch of bullshit the IRA is. They ignore the EU and let muslim shitskins flood in until Ireland is a quarter nonwhite and elects a fag shitskin as PM. It's only 20 geriatrics whining about "muh counties" while they completely ignore the EU taking over and the shitskin invasion. You potato niggers sound be ashamed of yourselves. This is a more pathetic cucking than even Sweden. Slink back under your blarney stone, you pathetic fucks.
>>
>>128537800
It's hard to explain but the IRA back then was very different from the new IRA. They have always been split into different fractions.

When it comes to the troubles both sides have committed acts that were uncalled for and the Irish didn't really support them until the brits began killing innocent civilians.
>>
Google.com would be a good place to start.
>>
>>128537800
they were set up and ran by the uk intel services
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.