[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New AntiFa target

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Eric Lifeson.jpg (87KB, 960x720px)
Eric Lifeson.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
Following the London attack, militant AntiFa member and white-genocide advocate, "Eric Lifeson", casually tweeted that "any white people that died in London tonight deserved it"

When confronted, he only doubled-down on his bigotry - stating that he only cares about non-whites, and that whites only exist to hate.

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/majorleaguenugt

I say we pay our brother a visit and knock some sense into him. Here's what I found out so far:

He eats breakfast here, meaning he's likely from San Francisco: http://www.zaziesf.com/

It could be a fake name. I can't find the him on any social media. Can we try matching him to some videos of AntiFa events in/near San Fran? Any ideas /pol?
>>
wtf I hate Rush now
>>
>>128536766
He was in San Fran perhaps, HOWEVER, his Twitter background is the Skyline of downtown Los Angeles.
>>
>>128536766
Are you sure this isn't a parody account? Some of his tweets are just so ridiculous, even for antifa
>>
>>128536766
Email his employers
>>
>>128536766
righteous bump
>>
this is a polack parody account
>>
>>128537338
Yeah, let's make sure we're not being baited into a wild goose chase. I don't even know if the guy is real. It could very well be a parody account.
>>
>>128537216
No, the first result on Google is ALEX Lifeson, not Eric. Alex Lifeson is in Rush.
>>
>>128536766
What the fuck? We need to be up in arms against this! we need to get everyone to condemn him for saying "they are filthy nationalistic bullshit". It's hateful to the point of objectification. This is absolutely outragous.

And, you know what we really need? To feed this guy to a bull, that'll firmly prove him wrong. Or feed however many people that he's fond of to bulls.
>>
>>128536766
>>128537504

FWIW, the place his 5th most recent tweet is:
Zazie Cole Valley
941 Cole St, San Franisco
CA 94117
>>
i think this account is ours
>>
>>128536766
Someone should kill this faggot. I'm serious.
>>
>>128536766
It's a fake account.
>>
>implying that he is white

Nice try, faggots
>>
>>128536766
>>128537338
>>128537504
I'm convinced it's a troll account. I looked through his first 10 tweets and I'm convinced it's one of /us/ just running an account to make leftists look insane. Those 10 tweets include:
> I AM A PROUD #KEK ! >#AlwaysAskAWoman how you can stop being a mansplaining patriarchal oppresson
>#NoTaxForBlacks
>With what's happening in London I can only feel sorry for the poor Muslims who are going to be berated.
>You can't be racist towards white people
>These Nazis trying to silence the left

It's just too much, all at once, too be real.
>>
>>128538291
>PROUD #KEK*
>>
It's a parody account. He was in a thread here earlier today reposting suggestions.
>>
>>128536766
mister reddit spacing here doesn't know that he's one of ours, and is going about fucking up an effective psyop.
>>
>>128538365
Can I not write that word? Why is it coming up as kek?

#KEK
>>
http://www.pageprodigy.com/free-templates/printable-birthday-card

6th pic here shows that it's a fake profile pic
>>
>>128536766
>It could be a fake name.
Chill bro. It's satire. He's a /pol/
>>
>>128536766
Lifeson?
Wifeson?
>coincidence
>>
>>128538535
you never know

https://streamable.com/te2b8
>>
>>128537435
he posted a screenshot of his twitter with the logout option circled last night
>>
It's a fake account, some leaf /pol/ack uses it. He was in a previous thread. I think you know that and are just being a faggot, tbqh.
>>
>>128538852
Can confirm now fuck off don't blow his cover
>>
File: trump girl.jpg (147KB, 566x615px) Image search: [Google]
trump girl.jpg
147KB, 566x615px
>>128536766
>>
File: IMG_0761.gif (62KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.gif
62KB, 500x290px
>>128538671
Thank you for a hardy kek, Mohammed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.