[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The End Of Qatar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: AbuIvanka.jpg (24KB, 348x318px) Image search: [Google]
AbuIvanka.jpg
24KB, 348x318px
>Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and UAE cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, accusing it of creating instability in region.

What has Trump done to us?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
>>
>>128536620
They went ahead with the pipeline, of course this was bound to happen.
>>
>>128536620
Secured the 2022 World Cup?
>>
>>128536620
>>128536729

Great, oil prices will go even lower now. Love filling up for $25
>>
>>128537339
For a while.

They may not even drop but start rising again.
>>
>>128536620
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

You gonna take this from these pussies, Qatar?

You heard what Qatar said about your momma, Saudi Arabia?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
>>
>>128536620
>>
Fucking lol

This is over Iran. Qatar's position is that Iran isn't creating instability. Saudi Arabia funds ISIS and can't handle the truth
>>
>>128537628
I wouldn't think so. If there's a Gulf states conflict it's going to break apart OPEC so that they all produce without restraint. I'm gonna buy some shares for tanker companies tomorrow, there's going to be a high demand for offshore storage.
>>
>>128536620
WEW

https://streamable.com/te2b8
>>
File: AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg (163KB, 997x720px) Image search: [Google]
AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg
163KB, 997x720px
>>128536620
>Saudi Arabia accusing anyone of creating instability in the region
It's been them & Israel since the mid 20th century, this is some new power game about fermenting term military conflict & further instability in the region.

Probably just so that the Saudis can take over Qatar, I mean look at the size and location on the map, the US would want to control that area (or have allies there) if anything kicked off with Iran... but I do find myself wondering how Iran will react to conflict between Qatar & surrounding nations.
>>
File: qatarmap.gif (19KB, 422x332px)
qatarmap.gif
19KB, 422x332px
>>128538844
Meant to post this instead
>>
>>128538844
>fermenting term
meant fermenting long-term military conflict
The military industrial complex & their links in the republican party were always going to plan more wars down the line. It's far too profitable for them, and they aren't about to watch their empires wither.
>>
>>128538211
The work hand doesn't wants more problems, they'll need to make more habitable land.
>>
Iran's leader lashes out at Trump, Saudis for anti-Tehran alliance
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-leader-usa-saudi-idUSKBN18V0Z6

Saudi-led Alliance Moves to Blockade Qatar Over Iran Tensions ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../saudi-led-alliance-cuts-qatar-ties-as-gulf-crisis-escalate.
>>
Does this mean the Qatar world cup is canceled?
>>
>>128536729
what pipeline?
>>
Top kek throwing Qatar under the bus and using them as a scapegoat. Lets see if they dont invade and claim all those joocy, joocy oil deposits
>>
>>128540120
Qatar poland.
>>
>>128536620
You tell us Saudanon.

What the fuck is going on over there?
>>
File: syria war.jpg (676KB, 700x658px) Image search: [Google]
syria war.jpg
676KB, 700x658px
>>128536620
>>
If Saudi Arabia is against it should I just assume that Qatar is doing something good?
>>
>>128540918
no
>>
>>128540852
I don't get it. Does the pipeline have to go through Syria ? Can't it go around it or something
>>
>>128541759
The more it passes through, the costlier it gets
>>
>>128540598
got any links on this deal? can't seem to find anything about it.
>>
Didn't worry, the IRGC will come save you
>>
>>128540852
George Webb on youtube
>>
>>128539025
Did you perhaps mean "fomenting"? Fucking Britbong.
>>
>>128541856
Qatar isnt geographically located near iraq OR syria. It would have to build its pipeline through the international straight down the middle of the gulf to avoid international border infringement, and IDK if you can even feasibly claim a pipeline through international waters. And THEN it would have to continue through Iraq to get TO Syria and then THROUGH Syria. Qatar is 100% reliant on tankers or a potential pipe through SA which will never happen because Qatar's existence is only through the will of outside powers. They share one of the largest Nat gas fields on the planet with Iran but are paradoxically allied with the US and, in fact, lease them the one of the largest bases through which the US projects its power.
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>tfw they might finally cancel this fucking bullshit winter world cup

fingers crossed lads
>>
>>128539025
republican or democrat doesnt matter, its who pays the crooks in office off is what matters.

there are good, noble and honest men on both sides of the aisle, but the crooks outnumber them by a massive margin.
>>
I need a quick rundown. Who should the US support, who are we already supporting?
>>
Isn't Qatar where Hillary transferred her money to?
>>
File: Trump.webm (437KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.webm
437KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>128543912
ourselves. to hell with everyone else, those untrustworthy, unreliable, backstabbing, sand nigger motherfuckers all must hang.

they arent allies, they are rabid animals.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
SA takes Qatar, Iran takes Yemen, SA raises stakes with Iran, enter Russia & Syria, WW3.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.