[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to destroy Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: 5686451222.jpg (40KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
5686451222.jpg
40KB, 1024x576px
Hello /pol/
Im a Ex-Muslim. If you want to destroy Islam, you have to write facts, not insults.

If you insult muslims you will only strengthen their faith and make them gain sympathy for terrorists and terrorist attacks. Insulting muslims is the worst thing you can do, you will just give them a reason and motivation to become a potential terrorist themselves.

Instead of insulting, just write down facts. Write down WHY the quran is full of contradictions and scientific errors, why Mohammed was peadophile and mass murderer and fake prophet.
Learn to quote from quran and hadithes to pove your point. There are dozens of websites which provide you with proofs and informations on how debunk Islam.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Most muslims don't know that Mohammed used to drink camel piss, was covered in his own semen after having Sex with his 9 wives and claimed to fly on a winged donkey. They only listen to their parents and imams. So tell them the truth and they will realize that Islam is just another man made bullshit religion. It may take some time util they finally leave it, but its worth it.

Violence and Insults will make things worse, you need to be civile.
>>
Good post have a bump
Senseless hate will get us nowhere
>>
Bump Inshallah
>>
>>128536406
>Instead of insulting, just write down facts. Write down WHY the quran is full of contradictions and scientific errors, why Mohammed was peadophile and mass murderer and fake prophet.
That doesnt even work with moderate christians because most people take their religion ON FAITH. You cannot reason with people who are fervent in their religious beliefs because its their whole context for the world if anything they just get angrier. i will now fedora tip myself out
>>
File: 78179.jpg (30KB, 503x401px) Image search: [Google]
78179.jpg
30KB, 503x401px
>>128536406
>you need to be civile
>>
>>128536406
Bump
>>
>>128536406
Nuke Mecca and Medina. If, after such a display of Allah being completely impotent to protect his holy sites and people, Muslims persist in their jihad, the world will see Islam for exactly what it has been all along.
>>
>>128536406
How do I argue down /r/Islam?
>>
>>128536406
>Violence and Insults will make things worse, you need to be civile.

I'm pretty sure that the people with <90 IQ won't understand the facts, And if they did this would take hundreds of years.

I choose Deus Vult. It will be bloody but it works. Just get it over with.
>>
>>128536997

It works better on Muslims because most did not follow Islam by CHOICE, but rather because they were born into it.

With Chrisitians, most choose Christ and that's why a higher level are more willing to defend their choice with argumentation.

Muslims will more easily deconvert because they never chose it in the first place.
>>
>>128536406
>Im a Ex-Muslim
>german flag
Pottery.
>>
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.. do you think we could defeat nazis and the japs with words???
>>
>>128536406
>you need to be civil
That would be the Christian thing to do.
>>
>>128536406
bumpshallah.
>>
>>128536406

You're on to something.

We just have to indoctrinate one generation.

People carry their parent's beliefs to the grave. Scientology's goal was to just indoctirnate one generation and then they have them and their kids, grand kids for life.
>>
>>128536997
There's a huge difference between telling people that it took billions of years to evolve and that the holiest prophet raped a 9 yr-old.
>>
>>128537296
The vast majority of Christians, and every other major religion, are also born into it. They say shit like they wouldn't be Muslim if they were born in the middle east, but we all know that's bullshit. The only reason why they think their religion is right is because its the only one they've ever really known.
>>
>>128537386
>We just have to indoctrinate one generation.
Thats a shit-ton of Muzzies you're talking about Anon. they have like 5-9 kids each.
>>
bump to kill them
>>
Kek no body believes in these shitty hadiths only /pol/acks care about them
>>128537086
Idiot once mecca get destroyed everyone will think its the call of the apocalypse every sect will unit against you its like you are asking them to invade you
>>
>>128537386
I didn't. I was raised Jehovah's Witness my entire childhood, which competes with Mormonism and Islam as a mind-fuck cult, and I left when I became an adult. I've been successfully non-religious for going on 10 years now.
>>
>>128537585
And then they will all be out in the open, which is what the world needs to see. After that, it would be a turkey shoot.
>>
>>128537598
How did your know when you became an adult. Don't they not tell you your birthday or some shit?
>>
>>128536406
Good advice. Like to add something.

The best way to convert (or deconvert) someone is through peer pressure. People join religions because they want to belong a peer network, and leave religions because they think their peer network is inadequate. Islam has tremendous peer pressure to remain in the faith, but if Achmed feels that apostasy will bring him into a greater and useful community, he will do this, willingly.

Insults never work, as they force the person to 'double down' in their identity. Facts only work on people who do not feel like they belong in Islam, and have trouble associating their identity with the faith in the first place.
>>
>>128536406
Naw m80. Even if you are a shitskin, we'll let the apostates live, but we're going to deal with Islam the old fashioned way once oil runs out in the MENA. We'll starve them. We'll cut off modern amenities. We'll burn them. We'll bury them in pits.

No fact and logic needed.
>>
>>128537755
I left when I was ~20 years old. Society and the law said I became an adult at 18. Point is I was legally able to handle my own affairs. I didn't leave until I moved out of my parents house.
>>
>>128537457
They were married, for the longest time you literally could not rape your wife, as in no matter what you did to her it wouldn't be considered rape.
>>128537598
You're an outlier. Most people wouldn't be able to handle being detached from their family and friends they've known their whole life. They'll delude themselves into believing whatever bullshit they need to in order to stick with the system they grew up with.
>>
>>128537678
Agreed.
>turkey shoot.
You hear that, Turkey?
>>
>>128536406
>>
>>128536406
>Mohammed used to drink camel piss, was covered in his own semen after having Sex with his 9 wives and claimed to fly on a winged donkey
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Muslims worship Allah, and go by the Quran. Not what some Imam or Hadith bumper says.

Lets be civil? Well provide a basis for your argument first.
>>
>>128537915
Apostasy = death in Islam.
>>
>>128536406

Fuck Muslims.. I dont want to win them over... I want to stick every single one of their heads on a fucking pike!!!
>>
>>128538007
Agreed. I haven't seen or spoken to my parents since I left. Family traps many people in cults like the JWs, since they remove all outside association with non-believers and the only people you are allowed to really know are other cult members.
>>
>>128537678
See what?see that you started shit and now they are "defending themselves" and how they are having there revenge on the aggression of yours
Have you forgotten how everyone hated america for the iraq war learn from your mistakes

Now imagine this but on a grand scale but now your people are being cucked and jewed very hard while muslims are getting even more ready for there happening
>>
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233
>>
>>128537678

dude to be honest it would be like 1.5 billion suicide bombers literally. You can't contain that shit.

People that you don't even know are muslim bc there's no muslim registry would be going into towers strapped up and blowing shit up.

Meca being destroyed would ignite and unite all of them. That's what they believe dude, they believe it's the apocolypse. They will be pumped as FUCK to destroy shit and themselves at the same time.

It ain't no turkey shoot, but you best believe i'll be armed.
>>
. She said: Did you find (any mark of the fluid) on your clothes? I said: No. She said: Had you found anything you should have washed it. In case I found that (semen) on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dried up, I scraped it off with my nails.
Sahih Muslim 2:572, See Also Sahih Muslim 2:566, Sahih Muslim 2:567, Sahih Muslim 2:568, Sahih Muslim 2:569, Sahih Muslim 2:570, Sahih Muslim 2:571
>>
Narrated Zaynab: She was picking lice from the head of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) while the wife of Uthman ibn Affan and the immigrant women were with him. They complained about their houses that they had been narrowed down to them and they were evicted from them. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) ordered that the houses of the Immigrants should be given to their wives. Thereafter Abdullah ibn Mas'ud died, and his wife inherited his house in Medina.
Sunan Abu Dawud 19:3074
>>
>>128536406
it's not Europeans' job to do your religious infighting for you

you fuckers need to leave our land NOW and go squabble about your religion among yourselves until you sort it out

NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD more should be spilled by Europeans for your shitstained asses
>>
>>128536406
anti islamic thread? have a memetic bump op! https://streamable.com/te2b8
>>
>>128538146
That's why it has tremendous peer pressure.
>>
Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right.
Sahih Muslim 16:4130
>>
Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794
>>
>>128538374
There's a difference between peer pressure and "we'll fucking murder you if you do this."
>>
Its true that we are better off at showing facts about why something is bad instead of brainless arguing.
After all we still need to put those camps back running and deal wih the problem for real.
>>
>>128536406
>Thinking any sand nigger, nigger or anyone of the left responds positively when presented with facts
>>
File: YffZZ9o.png (561KB, 610x421px) Image search: [Google]
YffZZ9o.png
561KB, 610x421px
>>128538269

>RemoveKebab.exe
>>
>>128536406
>Quote from Quran
You're taking that out of context you have to be a muslim to understand!

>Quote from Quran
That's a problem with translation, you need to read it in original Classical Arabic to understand the true meaning!
>>
>>128536406
FACT
A
C
T:

MOST MUSLIMS HAVE AN IQ BETWEEN 80 AND 90.
They are as inferior as inferior gets.
>>
>>128536406
>facts
>truths
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
>>
File: fe97f8dc4bb0c771cd0a1a8fa97edb17.jpg (320KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
fe97f8dc4bb0c771cd0a1a8fa97edb17.jpg
320KB, 1200x1221px
or we could nuke Mecca during the Hajj and be done with the worthless fucks
>>
>>128538218
Their entire jihad is based on the belief that Allah is supreme and wants them to spread Islam. If mere humans with weapons are able to vaporize the two most holy sites on the planet (to Muslims), effectively making the 5 pillars of Islam impossible to achieve (since one of them is making the pilgrimage to Mecca), then their entire religion and god will be shown to be irrelevant. After which time, terrorism would get so bad EVERYWHERE (remember, they hate ALL of Western civilization), nations earth-wide would eventually take a stand and target them en masse. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. Islam (and, eventually, all religion) has to go. We all know it. Drastic action is necessary to get the ball rolling.
>>
this sounds a lot like all those "ima ex-scientologist/ex-mormon/ex-jehova's witness" vids. Good luck with all that.

You know what I learned from my Catholic upbringing? I learned that speaking sense gets you crucified...
>>
>your missing the point Germanfag...the Muslims want to be psycho's like Muhammered and there's no way of reforming them..the only solution is all out war.
>>
>>128538218
now now, we all know who started it. the pick fucker muhammad started it 1400 years ago.
How's that for a fact?
>>
Semen production and the koran:

Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
Qur'an 86:5-7
>>
Embryos become blood clots:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mus'ud: “Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(The matter of the Creation of) a human being is put together in the womb of the mother in forty days, and then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period, and then a piece of flesh for a similar period.”
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:430
>>
>>128538497
I see your point. Coercion works differently then likability. Alright. You win.
>>
>>128536406
Yes finally someone rational
>>
File: 1000hs_mspaint.png (430KB, 622x519px) Image search: [Google]
1000hs_mspaint.png
430KB, 622x519px
here, i have the solution
>>
It is extremely forbidden to draw pictures:

Narrated Said bin Abu Al-Hasan: While I was with Ibn 'Abbas a man came and said, "O father of 'Abbas! My sustenance is from my manual profession and I make these pictures." Ibn 'Abbas said, "I will tell you only what I heard from Allah's Apostle . I heard him saying, ' Whoever makes a picture will be punished by Allah till he puts life in it, and he will never be able to put life in it.' " Hearing this, that man heaved a sigh and his face turned pale. Ibn 'Abbas said to him, "What a pity! If you insist on making pictures I advise you to make pictures of trees and any other unanimated objects."
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:428
>>
>>128537585
>no body believes in these shitty hadiths

All sunnis believe in Hadithes. The hadithes teaches islamic basics, they tell you how to pray 5 times a day and even how to become a a muslim..
Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are full if weird Hadithes of Mohammed doing weird and retarded shit.
>>
Difficult questions are extremely forbidden:

Narrated Mu'awiyah: The Holy Prophet forbade the discussion of thorny questions.
Sunan Abu Dawud 25:3648
>>
>>128536406
We want all Muslims to go radical so we can exterminate the lot of you.
>>
>>128536406
I will be civil as long as they are. I've found most Muslims freak out and take insult to anyone "demeaning their prophet"
>>
>>128538878
Yep.
>>
>>128539619
Thats just a proof that Islam is false and Mohammed was a manipulator.
>don't ask questions, just blindly follow
>>
The prophets sweat used as perfume:

Narrated Thumama: Anas said, "Um Sulaim used to spread a leather sheet for the Prophet and he used to take a midday nap on that leather sheet at her home." Anas added, "When the Prophet had slept, she would take some of his sweat and hair and collect it (the sweat) in a bottle and then mix it with Suk (a kind of perfume) while he was still sleeping. "When the death of Anas bin Malik approached, he advised that some of that Suk be mixed with his Hanut (perfume for embalming the dead body), and it was mixed with his Hanut.
Sahih Bukhari 8:74:298
>>
>>128539684
This.

You can't destroy an idea. But you can kill most or all who believe or promote an idea. An idea without someone to take it and bring it into reality by acting on it is merely wind, if it is even anything at all.
>>
>>128539619
no calling out liars on their bullshit
>>
>>128539746
This is true. Say that he is a pedo and a war lord (only quoting the book) and they get supper mad, lel
>>
>>128539991
>you cant destroy an idea
no, but you can take its power away and destroy its carriers.
>>
The prophet ripping off jewish texts:

The original:
"For this reason was man created alone, to teach thee that whosoever destroys a single soul of israel, scripture imputes [guilt] to him as though he had destroyed a complete world; and whosoever preserves a single soul of israel, scripture ascribes [merit] to him as though he had preserved a complete world. "
Talmud: Sanhedrin 37a

The islamic knockoff:
We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
Qur'an 5:32
>>
>>128539951
women used to wear the musk of rutting male animals as perfume
>>
>>128540243
Agreed.
>>
Flies that you catch around your house should be enjoyed dipped in your favorite beverages:

The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:537
>>
File: 1495561131503.jpg (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495561131503.jpg
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>128536406
ISLAM is the retarded twin of the jews!
>>
>>128538407
>>128538489
>>128539951
>>128540662
OMG what repulsive FILTH!
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 325x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 325x319px
>>128536406
Here is a fact Moohamed was a false prophet

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>
Whoever cums faster during sex determines the gender of your child:

The reproductive substance of man is white and that of woman yellow, and when they have sexual intercourse and the male's substance prevails upon the female's substance, it is the male child that is created by Allah's Decree, and when the substance of the female prevails upon the substance contributed by the male, a female child is formed by the Decree of Allah.
Sahih Muslim 3:614
>>
>>128540712
kek
the origin of islam literally (according to Mohammed) comes from the lineage of the bastard son of Abraham.
>>
>>128536406

The problem with "facts" is that Islam has an excuse for everything

Bring up any of the groups or people Muhammad had killed
>well they deserved it
Muhammad fucked a child
>old enough to bleed, old enough to breed
Quote anything in the Quran
>you don't understand it because you don't speak Arabic stupid kaffir

You might turn some kids who aren't Muslim anyway and just think they are because of that dumb idea of "culturally muslim. That's important sure, but it's the believers in that garbage who are the enemy.

Also fuck ANYONE who suggests I or anyone should not blaspheme against childfucker mohammad. If you try to limit speech against Islam are part of the problem, as bad or worse than the terrorists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjTv5uRss04
>>
A non muslim has 7 intestines:

Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that a non-Muslim eats in seven intestines whereas a Muslim eats in one intestine.
Sahih Muslim 23:5113

Giant goats in space:

). Above the seventh heaven there is a sea, the distance between whose surface and bottom is like that between one heaven and the next. Above that there are eight mountain goats the distance between whose hoofs and haunches is like the distance between one heaven and the next. Then Allah, the Blessed and the Exalted, is above that
Sunan Abu Dawud 40:4705

Playing chess makes you an apostate:
Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He who played chess is like one who dyed his hand with the flesh and blood of swine.
Sahih Muslim 28:5612
>>
>>128536406
you've just contradicted yourself
those 'facts' about Mohammed will only sound like insults and reaction would be the same
>>
File: image.png (375KB, 975x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375KB, 975x579px
>>128541099
They also believe in the NT and say this verse was just edited wrong because it literally warns about Moohamed

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>
>>128537326
>1.5 billion Muslims
>Outside of middle east so won't face prosecution
>In Europe and is being bombed constantly, more reason to leave
>"pottery"
>>
>>128541397
>2017
>still believing in dead kikes on a stick & giant goats in outer space
>>
File: crusade-memes-visit.jpg (61KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
crusade-memes-visit.jpg
61KB, 500x370px
>burn mecca down to the ground and re-establish the kingdom of jerusalem and byzantium

"You, brothers and fellow bishops; you, fellow priests and sharers with us in Christ, make this same announcement through the churches committed to you, and with your whole soul vigorously preach the journey to Jerusalem. When they have confessed the disgrace of their sins, do you, secure in Christ, grant them speedy pardon. Moreover, you who are to go shall have us praying for you; we shall have you fighting for God's people."

To uproot Islam we need to reform Byzantium a city that the Turks took from Christendom, and then further take back Jerusalem and it's people from the Palestinian and the Jew.
>>
>>128536406
I don't want to defeat Islam, I want them to go be Muslims in their own fucking countries.
>>
>>128536406
The hard core Islamic Jihadists can't reason and they are the ones radicalizing and bringing in new recruits who just want to kill. You don't think they know sawing the heads off screaming little Coptic girls and crucifying others to a tree is wrong?

And where are the peace loving good Muslims when all this is happening all over the world? THEY are supporting these beasts by providing a vehicle or safe place for their army of murder.

Until Islam is reformed with the Sharia, and Jihad removed from the Quran, the only answer is to either drive ALL Muslims out of your country or kill them when things get to that point. That's how the LAST Islamic Conquest from 632-1200 AD ended - very violently.

As to your claim of being an ex-Muslim - that's bullshit. Walking away from Islam is a death sentence.
>>
>>128536406
NO no no.

The website to got to is www.JihadWatch.org

They know how to destroy Islam:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/that-imaginary-war-room

>Finally, in the third of our imagined War Rooms, everyone is already well-versed in Islam, and disinclined to deny what is contained in the texts; disinclined, too, to find reasons to explain or interpret away those texts. The strategies of denial that were in fashion for so very long, despite all the evidence, have finally been put to rest. And it is the members of this hard-headed group, chastened by more than a decade of experience dealing with Islam and Muslim peoples, in this War Room, on whose computer screens would be displayed the strategies for demoralizing and dividing the Camp of Islam. Not much about soldiers and weapons here, for military intervention in Muslim lands is not regarded as much use. It has only allowed Muslims to blame the interfering Infidels, and not one another, nor themselves. But in this War Room, measures are discussed to limit, in the West, the survival — or still worse, spread — of intellectual bromides about Islam that do not correspond to what the best-prepared students of the subject, which includes the “defectors” from Islam such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and Wafa Sultan, and Ibn Warraq, tell us that Islam inculcates. The internecine conflicts within the Muslim world would not be deplored, but regarded with grim satisfaction, knowing that such conflicts have no natural end.
>>
>>128536406
>If you want to destroy Islam, you have to write facts, not insults.
But I don't. I want to stop immigration.
>>
>>128543082
That would be the ideal solution. However, they don't want the same thing. This sets the stage for inevitable conflict. Muslims refuse to keep their beliefs to themselves and be peaceable with the rest of the world, therefore they must be destroyed.
>>
>>128536406
bump
be safe, anon. those savages don't treat apostates kindly
>>
>>128536406
Fuck off Jew. Sunni Islam might be fucked but Shia Islam is based and the true redpill. The biggest opponents of the kikes are all Shia.
>>
>>128543003
Deus Vult
>>
>>128536406
Here's a fact for your former comrades: Allah is fictitious. He does. not. exist. This is not an insult. It is a simple statement of fact. I have arrived at this conclusion using the same method by which I dismiss the tooth fairy and the easter bunny as fictitious.

Christians - your god is fake too.

Theists of all other types - your gods are also fake.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>128536406
Shill thread
Sage
>>
Instead of attacking the religion,how about pointing out the hypocrisy of its clerical class?

No priests of Islam become suicide bombers. They espouse the Fabulous Prizes one gets as an official martyr,hyping up the gullible and paying off their families with money and threats. These imams demand strict observance of their religious laws,unless you volunteer to be their catspaw,then anything goes. The lives sacrificed needlessly further the political ends of the rich and powerful,and no life,no matter how wretched, is worth tossing away for such parasites. Redpill the common masses and you will see a lot less terrorism.
>>
>>128538218
>imagine this but on a grand scale but now your people are being cucked and jewed
We need the muslims to show there true intentions to wake up more whites
>>
>>128536406
Bump
>>
>>128536406
>Insult them
>Terrorism increases
>Enough political capital to commit genocide to the last man
>Western civ more than capable
>????
>no more problem.

ok
>>
File: what-do-you-mean-Im-not-a-bunny.png (225KB, 306x394px) Image search: [Google]
what-do-you-mean-Im-not-a-bunny.png
225KB, 306x394px
>>128544406
N-not real?
>>
Cosanguinity rates in Arab world are staggering.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422
>>
File: 1492451380085.jpg (143KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492451380085.jpg
143KB, 800x401px
>>128536406
fill the bodybags or terrorists with pigs blood and bury them that way.
let the public know this is now standard procedure and publicly doxx the terrorist,their family and their mosque.
that will end this shit quick.
>>
>>128546285
>around 20-50% of all marriages
holy shit
>>
>>128536406
bump
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.