[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the most liked comments from the Manchester concert.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7724.jpg (217KB, 1242x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7724.jpg
217KB, 1242x943px
These are the most liked comments from the Manchester concert.
>>
>>128535762
Why do I get the feeling those aren't real accounts.
>>
Honestly they are right in a sense. Muslims at every level need to condemn fundamentalists. They need to start by recognizing that these people ARE muslims and admit it publicly.
>>
American Muslims and Europeans would fucking shit their pants if they went to the middle East

What they know of Islam is world's different and just a fantasy land
>>
>>128535956
Might have something to do with the guy's profile pic looking like a stock photo
>>
>>128535762
WOW THOSE TWO GUYS TOTALLY CHANGE THE 67% WHO "WOULDN'T REPORT A TERROR PLOT TO THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT."

THEY ADMIT IT THEMSELVES. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE LEFT. WAKE UP. LITERALLY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES NOT ACCEPTING THIS. WHY?
>>
File: 1495585901082.jpg (116KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495585901082.jpg
116KB, 769x798px
They still believe in a religion that promotes that shit. Muslims are not peaceful, the qu'ran doesn't preach peace, equality, or love - quite the opposite in fact. They should be shot, and have their body's pissed on.
>>
File: image.png (439KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
439KB, 1242x2208px
>>128535762
These people are mental. Why won't they wake up??
>>
>>128535762
>That obnoxious laughing emoji on the right hand side
Emoji ban when?
>>
File: 116546131.jpg (6KB, 268x188px)
116546131.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>128535762
As if condemning something will stop it. Ironically, they think they can stop something by their words, saying it will be done and so it shall which is what a god does.
>>
>>128535762
>islam means peace
it literally doesnt though.
it means submit[and kill all those who dont]
>>
>>128536334
Saying islam is a religion of peace will 30k people a year are killed by islamists isnt condeming shit
>>
Cut off welfare to anyone not born there
>>
>>128537657
>londoners survived bombings by the nazis and they didn't break
And then they fucking FLATTENED GERMANY AND KILLED A MILLION CIVILIANS IN RESPONSE. HOLY SHIT HOW RETARDED ARE THESE CUNTS?!
>>
>>128537657
>not mentioning how they went to war with the Nazis, destroyed their country, massacred civilians and allowed their culture and heritage to be literally raped

wow rly make me thonk
>>
>>128535762
RRRRRrrrrrrrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!
ISLAM DOES NOT MEAN PEACE!!!!!

It's LITERAL meaning is

>SUBMISSION (to the will of "allah")

Fucking lying mudshits DIE!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.