[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SUPREME REDPILL: STALIN WAS JEWISH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

‘[…] at the head of the names stands Stalin himself, who for a long time was regarded as a Georgian of pure descent. But it has been revealed, that he belongs to the Jewish race; for Djougachvili, which is his surname, means “Son of Djou,” and Djou is a small island in Persia, whither many banished Portuguese “Gypsies” migrated, who late settled in Georgia.

Today it is almost completely proved, that Stalin has Jewish blood, although he neither confirmed or denied the rumours, about which mutterings began in his direction.’ [4]

Then if we compare this to the most commonly cited source on the internet for this allegation, to which many anti-Semites challenged on this subject reference back to. We are told as follows:

‘Stalin's childhood origins were supposedly Georgian, but the truth is his mother was Ossete, from the Khazarian region.In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means Jew. Therefore Djugashvili means Jewison.

So Joe Stalin's real name, before he changed it, was Joe Jewison. It gets better, his name was Joseph David Djugashvili, a typical Jewish name. During his revolutionary days he changed his name to "Kochba", the leader of the Jews during one of the anti-Roman uprisings of the Jews. Russians don't change their names. Georgians don't change their names. Jews change their names.

Stalin's mother Ekaterina did laundry and housekeeping for David Papisnedov, a local Jew, who was Stalin's real father. Their nickname for Stalin was "Soso". Stalin received Papisnedov at the Kremlin often. Comrade Papisnedov often was visited by Nikolai Przhevalsky, a Jewish trader, and he is also considered a possibility as Stalin's father.’ [5]

It can't get any crazier than this, IT CAN'T.
>>
Pretty sure Stalin is/was the antichrist.
>>
>>128533555

wat
>>
File: JEWS DISPORIA.png (189KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS DISPORIA.png
189KB, 632x724px
>>128533313
where's the sauce mang
>>
>>128533555
checked.
I've always thought Stalin was Jewish. It just makes sense. Besides, one look at his granddaughter...haha. Kinda says it all.
>>
File: FDR_Stalin.jpg (368KB, 858x755px) Image search: [Google]
FDR_Stalin.jpg
368KB, 858x755px
>>128533313
Stalin was another pathetic loser Commie who needed American traitors to prop him up with our money.

Hitler would of destroyed Russia without closet faggot FDR
>>
>>128538116
This.
Stalin was a little girl who liked to rub feces in her cunt. It was her favorite thing.
>>
>>128533555
"The Antichrist" as you know it doesn't exist even in the context of the Bible.
>>
>>128533313
You know basically nothing about Georgian linguistics. Djuga doesn't mean Jew, it means wild if you want to know. he was also Gorian, no Jew would stay at that shit of the city.
>>
WHERE IS THAT FROM OP HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING SOURCE.
>>
>>128541008
Was hoping a Georgian would show up to verify this. "Ebraeli" sure doesn't look anything like "Djuga" to me.
>>
>djuga
>kind of sounds like churka
>son of churka
>his father must have come from the Caucasus

EXPOSED
>>
op post source or this is worthless you fucking asshole
>>
test
>>
>>128533313
His father and mother were both Georgians.
>>
>>128533313
Trotsky was a jew
and Stalin killed him
>>
>>128541854

http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com.br/2009/02/was-josef-stalin-jewish.html

calm down wtf
>>
>>128538116
>Hitler would of destroyed Russia without closet faggot FDR
If so then why he failed to do it in 1941 when USA didn't provide any suplies to USSR?
>>
>>128542001
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria

Beria was the one doing the jewish purges, and he was a jew himself
>>
>>128541934

??????????????
>>
>>128542463

What the fuck was this shit????
>>
File: biden filner epstein sandusky.png (2MB, 2433x570px) Image search: [Google]
biden filner epstein sandusky.png
2MB, 2433x570px
>>128538116
>closet faggot FDR
Definitely has the "look".
>>
>>128541969
Maybe Ossetian, which makes him an honorary Mongol but whiter.
>>
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com.br/2012/05/was-stalin-jewish.html

Really makes you think.
>>
>>128544433
If we can prove that a relatively unknown family pulls the world strings and find their paper trail leading back hundreds of years, why is there still no conclusive proof on Stalin or so many of the other suspected Crypto-Jews?
>>
>>128541008
Also, he looks Georgian as fuck. If I saw him on the street, I would immediately think "Caucasus"
>>
File: 1496172948386.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1496172948386.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>128545520
From time to time (((they))) push for other countries to fight each other, in order for them to destroy books and any other thing that can lead to their name.
>>
File: greenpill.png (217KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
greenpill.png
217KB, 500x536px
>>128533313
>from the Khazarian region
>>
>>128542067

ty, sry for being a cunt
>>
>>128546960
Look, man. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. At the end of the day, I think you need to step back and consider just how utterly bluepilled the average Joe on the street is. One leader being Jewish isn't gonna change their minds. No matter how bad he was. They'll write off everything as a coincidence unless you have a mountain of other connections ready for them. And even then, it still might not be enough. Trust me, I've seen it. Demonstrating that Marx and Lenin and Trotsky, etc. does fuck all.

I honestly hate Crypto hunts. They're quite counterproductive.
>>128547173
Ossetian/=/Khazar
>>
>>128548094

Shut the fuck up!

I agree that we don't know if he wasn't one. But saying that it doesn't matter is beyond retaded, please stop doing that.
>>
>>128536666
>>
>>128550267
Except he's dead. And there are thousands of other confirmed (((Cases))) running rampant today.
>>
>>128541008
Also his middle name was vissarionovich

Op is a fag
>>
File: truth17z2df3.jpg (306KB, 681x966px) Image search: [Google]
truth17z2df3.jpg
306KB, 681x966px
Fuck That kike, OP
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.