[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/linda/ thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1496173548538 (1).jpg (38KB, 515x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496173548538 (1).jpg
38KB, 515x640px
Did anything ever materialize from this?
>>
File: linda.jpg (1023KB, 3765x1923px) Image search: [Google]
linda.jpg
1023KB, 3765x1923px
Here's the OP
>>
File: 1414886170305.jpg (12KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1414886170305.jpg
12KB, 204x204px
>>128528347
She failed to provide tits, so we failed to provide support. Rules are rules.
>>
>>128528472
Lol common, this is against the Democrats, we can make exceptions.
>>
>>128528347
Any proof that this is actually the mother of one of the killed kids? Didnt see the timestamp until now

Also how do we know they saw a drugdeal? I assume if they were seen wittnessing the deal they would be killed on the spot without being able to tell anyone what they saw before. They could have been killed for all kinds of things.
Im not familliar with the case so maybe there is some reason that you know that they actually saw a drugdeal
>>
>>128528778
The Clintons were involved in a lot of shady shit back in Arkansas. If Perot hadn't run in '92 you'd know about as much about Clinton as you do about Dukakis. I just wanted to know if anyone had dug something up about this. Based on the year it happened, there's probably not much available for traditional /pol/ investigating online.
>>
One anon asked for her to post her feet.
>>
>>128528708
>this is against the Democrats
If you really thing democrats are the problem you are bluepilled as fuck. It doesnt matter wether its democrat or republican. Both parties are complete bullshit and full of traitors and pedos and about 90% would be lynched by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches if people knew really about them.
>inb4 pizzagate targeted only democrats so obviously we are just against them
The only reason pizzagate was focused on democrats was because of the emails thst gave us a lot of leads which stemmed from the democrats
>>
>>128528708
Not your personal army. If you want to do something, you jump right in. No toll, no lul.
>>
My heart goes out to her, but I don't think there's much we can do.

This happened in the 80's, not much of a digital finger print to follow.

I suppose some of the autistic types could go over the evidence to poke holes in the official story...
>>
>>128529494
I was hoping it would catch FBI-anon's eye or something like that.
>>
>>128529494
This is pretty much all we could do i think. And i think that generally was done already
>>
>>128528778
He's the basis of what you need to know. In the 1980s the CIA was heavily involved in trafficking drugs especially cocaine to finance it's operations. Now getting to the rumor mill portion of this. It's said that the Clinton's were involved in the piping of cocaine into Arkansas while Bill was Governor. Hillary is also purported to be a huge fan of cocaine to the point where staff is afraid of physical assault unless she's had a fix. Like Bills many lovers and the suspect relationship with pedophiles this is another skeleton in the Clinton's closet.
>>
>>128528347
I would contact Larry Nichols before he croaks.
9/10 the people responsible are already dead.
>>
>>128528472
you're an idiot, that's not what tits or gtfo means newfag.
>>
>>128530011
I just posted what I had saved from the original threads. Just curious if anything came of it.
>>
>>128529066
Why are you sayin "were" like their shady shit is past tense? As long as blood still flows through thier veins they continue to poison free world. Its sad that Trump is actually the one that stands for good. Its silly.
>>
>>128530190
I was just referring to their Arkansas period. I know they are still up to no good.
>>
>>128530117
>I've been here for 3 months so that makes me and old fag, right 4Chan?
>>
>>128530390
She's an old lady at the end of her rope. She had nowhere else to turn but this degenerate shithole, and an unusual number of people were demanding tits. Like 75% of the posts. If that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will.
>>
>>128528347
most of us would be happy to help but it happened pre internets and is very difficult to research.
>>
>>128530784
weird that most of the thread was filled with i hardly ever get more the three people asking for tits when some cunt posts
>>
>>128531107
I get what you're saying, but those threads made /b/ look sane with the tit begging. It was probably just the edgy aspect of harassing a sad old woman.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.