[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Georgia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Georgia001.jpg (52KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
Georgia001.jpg
52KB, 640x325px
Lets discuss my country cunts. what do you know, what you think and what would you like to know?

I feel like at the ending scene of blade runner, 2500 years of war, survival at impossible odds and our culture slowly fades to obscurity day by day. Thousands of years sacrificing our men for preserving language, faith and culture goes to waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-Nc0N9jT8&ab_channel=EmbassyofGeorgiainLithuania
>>
What's the general opinion in your country about kikes and dune coons? Are you going to be fighting on the white side in the "race war"?
>>
>>128527561
What do you think of Armenia? When will you invade Turkey?
>>
>>128527561
You've got a nice flag at least.
>>
>>128527561
Why so many people leaving the country
>>
>>128528921
We're the only christian country that didn't ever persecute jews, and trust me I'm not proud to say that. Most of people are asleep to Jewish problem and propaganda, but when the time comes they will take the European side

>>128529183
They are the discount jews, ugly, shitskinned people who sold us out when Russia came. But they are fun to hang our with, no problem with them on personal level, only political.
>>
>>128529698

Cool, thanks for answering
>>
File: Georgia.png (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Georgia.png
101KB, 900x600px
>>128527561
What about Georgia?
>>
nation of pickpocketers
LITERALLY
>>
>>128529455
Mostly this time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYwShDVJCQ&ab_channel=%E1%83%91%E1%83%94%E1%83%A1%E1%83%90%E1%83%A0%E1%83%98%E1%83%9D%E1%83%9C%E1%83%92%E1%83%A3%E1%83%92%E1%83%A3%E1%83%A8%E1%83%95%E1%83%98%E1%83%9A%E1%83%98

Also poverty.
>>
>>128531159
Yeah sorry about that.

Only our shitheads get to make a name for themselves in foreign countries. You should see Spain though, once when I was there and barman was jokingly talking to us and asked where we were from. After I said Georgia he got so quiet and apologetic that I felt bad.

Most of the time our guys are robbing drug dealers though, so random civilians don't get in any problems.
>>
>>128527561
Mostly mountains?

Do people in your country like cats or dogs better?
>>
>>128527561
I really like Georgia, it's my #1 country to travel to when I get the chance but college will be taking up a lot of my time. I've got a couple questions:

1) How dangerous are the disputed zones, is their any conflict outside of their boarders?
2) What is the quality of life, is there a lot of poverty?
3) Will I get robbed?
4) How is the job market/unemployment?
5) How widely spoken is English?

You're lucky you get to live in such a beautiful and old country anon.
>>
>>128530971

I think they're trying to say that the SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
>>
>>128534470
Most definitely dogs, cat people are either lonely women or mentally challenged men.
>>
File: cd.jpg (73KB, 546x600px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
73KB, 546x600px
>>128534726
how common are these big guys?
>>
>>128534619
Are you white and christian? If yes you will be treated like a king here. In any other case you might get beat up.
>>
>>128535166
Yes to both, guess I'm good.
>>
How is the internet by you, also, how is the general freedom, or how strict is the government?
(freedom of the press ect..)
>>
>>128535120
Not that common in a city, but everyone has them in mountains. There's one in my apartement building though, that thing is the fucking beast. Nearly killed my dog once.
>>
>>128533070
they stealing shit from stores that's what I am talkking about
>>
>>128535507
Yeah that's some low level pickpockets. You have a fucking EU center in your country, arresting them shouldn't be a fucking problem.
>>
American here I have been to tiblisi a few times. Nice city nice people. Really good wine. The hangar is a nice expat bar run by an Irish couple. The college district is cool. The females are very conservative so don't expect to fuck till marriage. The local food is similar to Greek and tasty
>>
are these prices accurate?
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Georgia

would like to go and live off 1k usd a month for a while
>>
>>128535403
It depends on the government. Right now you can fuck with just about anybody, but that can change in the blink of an eye. Internet is good enough, 10-20 dollars for best packets so nearly everybody has it in the city, nearly nobody has it in countryside.
>>
>>128535855
I was in hangar few days ago, the barman girl wanted my dick so bad that I had to fuck it up with my drunk talk. I didn't know it was internationally famous though.
>>
>>128536354
Yeah it is the first bar most Americans are told about. I love their brunch after a night of drinking.
>>
Where does the average person stand on Abkhazia and South Ossetia?

>>128535855
>The females are very conservative so don't expect to fuck till marriage.
Well then...looks like I got lucky desu,
>>
>>128537204
There's lot of whores, don't think you got an average girl until she talks marriage to you. 21st century cunts are much more whorey though, I guess jewish propaganda worked.

Also listen to this cunts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQH3CSScKeg&ab_channel=sensizasla
>>
>>128527561
your only good contribution to mankind was food and stalin.

today you're nothing but a bunch of faggots larping as yruopeans meanwhile ready to suck on that turkroach cock and still depending on russia fo everything.
>>
>>128527561
No hard feelings, cunt. You owe us anyway!

Bash the fags!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBshyyKQQoY
>>
>>128537913
в чeм мы в дoлгe cyкa?

cтaлин нaщ, пeтep пepви нaщ. чтo ти eщe хo Хoчeшь
>>
>>128538835
For ensuring you survival, faced with the conquest by Islamic empires.

>пeтep пepви
Like, even, how?
>>
>>128539177
His father had hemophilia, his mother invited Georgian lord and behold. 9 months later child appears without any disease. He was Georgian Iva, it's common knowledge.
>>
>>128527561
Watch this and sho it to niggers when they say there's no white culture next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUdiFo5c_Q&ab_channel=devvid
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.