[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up on politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 503.jpg (24KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
503.jpg
24KB, 480x358px
Does anyone else here feel like it's totally useless to care about any of this stuff? The cards will fall where they may, no matter what I do or what kind of media I consume. If there's a horrible attack, people will just forget about it the next day. For instance, today the big story is that Theresa May wants to "regulate the internet" and that has now taken precedence over all coverage of the terrorist attack. So now, most people think there is still no problem with multiculturalism or Islam, and we are back in the same cycle all over again.

Wherever I go I just see media manipulation. It's fucking useless.
>>
>>128523546

You remind me of a man whose name starts with a 'G' and ends with a 'oebbels'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
>>
File: 1478980120599.jpg (69KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478980120599.jpg
69KB, 719x960px
>>128523546
hahahahahah what a fag

you are taking things way too seriously

the apocalypse is funny bro

lighten up
>>
>>128523546
you're right
>>
>>128523546
this is the burden of knowledge. you shouldn't have taken the red pill, it's not like the movie, they can't put you back in.
>>
>>128524605
This

OP must be mentally ill if he thinks shitposting on an anime image board actually affects anything beyond his own blood pressure
>>
You're slowly becoming black pilled. EMBRACE IT!!!
>>
>>128523546
>giving up

good fucking luck m8. you've seen how bad it is, now you're here forever. you can never unsee it.
>>
>>128523546
the protocols have really done a number on you
>>
File: 1495767940817s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1495767940817s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>128523546
Completely, completely agree. Especially regarding the media - when you know what's actually happening, it's sickening to see it every day
>>
Find other redpilled folks.
>>
>>128524605
Here's the worrying part: What if it's not the apocalypse...What if this shit keeps happening, and keeps getting worse.
>>
>>128523546

I feel the same way OP, being knowledgeable about world affairs is worth jack shit. People with more power than us, with more at stake than us run things as they please. The ways they operate are so complex and obfuscated by smoke and mirrors that the only thing you can do as an individual is focus on your own well-being while trying to find your place in the world while events that are out of control transpire around you. Deluding yourself that things can change from the outside only leads to frustration.
>>
>>128523546
Welcome to the Blackpill

The only thing left for you to do now is buckle up and "enjoy" the ride.
>>
Then eventually it will explode or boil over. I hate to admit thst I just don't fucking care anymore. I will continue to try and by and look out for me and mine. Fuck everybody else , leave me alone and I will do the same.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.