[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing Book That I want is /pol/ Approved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: war.jpg (101KB, 736x638px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
101KB, 736x638px
I'm writing a book that's called "We Need a War" and it's about how the West needs another major war to stay culturally and economically superior. My first point is about how war is good for the economy since it creates jobs, stimulates the economy, and raises the stock market. The second point is how war is good for a culture since a common enemy unites people while having a lack of enemies leads to the creation of imaginary problems. Now my third point is about how it corrects the gender disbalance. Naturally more men are born than women due to the fact that in nature men die more than women. War corrects this because without it men make up 56% of the population. The forth reason is without constant war Israel could be destroyed by any one of the 7 neighobring countries. Constant war keeps Israel and it's people safe.

So I want to know other reasons for war. What are other reasons that /pol/ knows about that can educate me and my readers on why a war is actually good for the West, it's people, and for humanity in general. Because personally I got all the info for this book from /pol/ I want more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOg-lMPuaM
>>
>/pol/ approved
Why do people want the approval of /pol/?
We are a very wide and diverse group of people, approval here is nearly impossible as the various interests and perspectives here often clash with each other.
t. Libertarian vegan
>>
>>128522307
No, pol is a hivemind.
>>
see Metaphyisics of War by Julius Evola
>>
>>128522872
thx
>>
>>128522007
>>128522007
You basically described america though
>>
>>128523246
And im writing why that's a good thing. I use the example of America and my last line will be "and that is why America is the greatest nation"
>>
>>128523454
I dont think anyone denies that war isnt good for the victor, generally.
>>
>>128523669
It's unanimously accepted in all academia that war is almost as bad for the victor as the loser. Think about it,

>costs resources

>leaves the country in debt

>many of its men were killed.
>>
>>128522007
I was interested until your leaf poked out of your add against Yisrael.

There is not one country on the planet that could defeat Yisrael. On paper you could show many who have superior quantities of equipment and man power.

You leave out the most important gifts Yisrael has in time of war. The GOD of my Fathers. The living GOD of Yisrael!

No one, or for that matter, not all together could defy the Armies of the Living GOD of Yisrael!

What iz ya, ignert?
>>
>>128524634
Oh so God is saving Israel?
>>
>>128522007
>wants to protect Israel

Good goy
>>
>>128522007
We need a good old fashioned war.
We also need a good old fashioned famine and a good old fashioned plague.

The reason we can't have nice things is that there are too many people in the world.

The sooner smallpox is brought out of retirement and allowed to do its job of making niggers too weak to resist conquest by white people, the better.
>>
>>128523868
>costs resources
So does not having a war.

>leaves the country in debt
In debt anyway. Who cares?

>many of its men were killed.
Solution to overpopulation.
>>
>>128522007
Retitle it "We Need a Religious Crusade" and then we can talk
>>
>>128526668
>So does not having a war
Yeah i know but im arguing FOR WAR

>In debt anyway who cares?
Because a debt going up constantly will eventually cause financial issues

>solution to overpopulation
Europe and Americas are very underpopulated. Its why we need more immigrants.
>>
>>128522007

Why the fuck do west need a war? Last war the west lost all of it balls, and found a new master to suck it's dick forever who war a foreign radicallu subversive element
>>
>>128522007

> My first point is about how war is good for the economy since it creates jobs, stimulates the economy, and raises the stock market.

Get that fucking Keynesian bullshit out of there. Yes there is raw GDP growth that can happen during times of war but raw GDP is not a substitute for quality of life. In World War II, the US was producing like a well oiled war machine but all of that productivity was going to weapons and tanks while people back home starved and struggled. It was nothing like peace time economic growth.
>>
>>128529563
Ummm no sweetie. The U.S was in an economic desperation before the war. Ever heard of the 30s? And it doesn't really matter if they "starved" or "struggled" (wahhh wahhh) because they had jobs and that's what the economy is about, jobs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.