[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ypg/ - Yoga Pill General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

Do you do yoga? Why, or why not?

How is your practice going, Anon?

What do you get out of yoga? What do you have against yoga?

Let's discuss /ypg/ - Yoga Pill General

My story:
>be stressed by problems with the women I date, and the general degeneracy and downfall of Western civilization.
>start doing yoga, find that it relaxes me a lot
>start doing yoga several times per week
>be surrounded by nice butts in a 'no judgement' zone for several hours per week
>really mellows me out and activates my almonds
>lowered my blood pressure
>tfw the qt yoga instructor is 'mirin my premium yoga mat that she wishes she could afford

You should really try yoga, anon!
>>
Yoga is great for overcoming stress, but I think it falls short because it doesn't really go into meditation in a deep or meaningful way.
>>
>>128520514
Got any decent starter pdfs or infographics that I can use to start doing this shit at home?

This + meditation + nofap + exercise + plant-based diet + good sleeping schedule = a great fucking life
>>
>>
>>
heals my body like no other. love it. especially yin yoga. no more back pain stronger tighter
>>
File: typical_poltard.jpg (20KB, 265x352px)
typical_poltard.jpg
20KB, 265x352px
>>128520514
>fat, muscle gimp ogling NEETS
>even entertaining ever exercising
>much less doing something like yoga
>>
>>128521144
>>128521214
>>
>>128520514
>>128521429
great, a new fetish, just what I need
>>
>>128521698
>>
>>128521973
It's a swastika or i've a fetish for nazi stuff?
>>
I'm a really tall muscular dude. I have severe depression, anxiety, and ptsd. Would trying yoga help me? Problem is that I have condromalacia so I can't be on my knees for more than 10 seconds without being in extreme pain
>>
>"Welcome home anon, I just got the final draft from the publisher! Dinner's on the stove!"
>>
>>128522303
I am too lazy to google that disease/condition, my advice would be to ask your doctor, and/or give it a try. Yoga is really low pressure, especially for dudes.

For best results, go to an expensive place or a fancy spa that has a yoga studio attached.

Group yoga classes at gyms are cancer, only good for oogling booties. Same with free events, but those can be fun (sometimes beer is involved).
>>
>>128521698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMWcHJrZ3Ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1RWA_Qavs
>>
>>128521214
>>128521144
Kek I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that
>>
>>128520514
The westernized version of Yoga is a watered-down version of the real thing. Look at some texts on Hatha Yoga and ones that link meditation with the processes of alchemy. The alchemists were not trying to make physical gold. The right techniques can energize you in minutes and open the door to some strange experiences.
>>
there is a muscle stretching/yoga video where a girl with a big butt is in a large, empty room with a wooden floor. the top comment was "do you do anal"

if you know this video please post it thanks
>>
File: 1490476187986.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490476187986.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>go to family yoga class
>new to yoga, just hang in the back
>get called up to the front because no partners
>large audiance frear boner
>all the children up front

yeah, i got asked not to come back
>>
>>128523340
>western yoga
There are plenty of scam gurus in india.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/895304
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.