[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this, fuckers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: DBe2mOpV0AAZ0FW.jpg large.jpg (317KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DBe2mOpV0AAZ0FW.jpg large.jpg
317KB, 1536x2048px
Explain this, fuckers.
>>
>>128516304
It's called a book you millennial shitstain. It's like Facebook but on paper. Google it asshole.
>>
>>128516304
if you give money to poor people it will just create inflation
>>
>>128516471
/thread
>>
File: 1463089045005.jpg (25KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1463089045005.jpg
25KB, 704x528px
>>128516471
>>
>>128516304
Some people just can't feel alive without someone to spit on.
>>
>>128516304
what is inflation?
>>
>>128516593

Not if you imprison or execute business owners who raise prices
>>
>>128517237
That would create hyperinflation.
>>
>>128516898
uh what do you think it is bud? because if you think you are making any kind of salient point there you might be badly confused about basic macroeconomics
>>
>>128516471
Grandpa, how did you get on /pol/?
>>
>>128516304
What incentive is there for people to generate wealth if you're just going to requisition it from them and give it to someone else? How much do you think that $200,000 is going to fall once people stop working?
>>
>>128517508
Same way I got on your grandmother--six hours a night, seven days a week.
>>
>>128516304
And most of that money is tied up in assets and property. It's a meaningless figure.
>>
So 50,000 for every person. That's what we're working with? How is that supposed to create a "bountiful, extraordinary community"? The average family spends $10,000 to $25,000 on housing costs alone every year.

Should we just be distributing $50,000 per year to useless niggers and spics to make things fair? I'm not even sure what this paragraph is suggesting.
>>
File: 1495445277109.jpg (154KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495445277109.jpg
154KB, 1024x758px
>>128516877
>>
>>128517237
Then you have shortages
>>
>>128516304

you have limited hours in your life and you choose to spend it reading this retarded drivel

do the world a favor and kill yourself instead
>>
File: 1480876135640.png (274KB, 730x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480876135640.png
274KB, 730x750px
unironically not knowing about the efficiency of unequal wealth distribution. kek
>>
>>128516304
It's wrong and cherry picked? I mean, that number sounds a lot better than 50k, which is the real GDP per capita. Multiply that by the workforce participation rate, you get about 68k.

A decent salary by most people's standards, but certainly not rich or even well off by most. Or you could do it 50k per person, regardless of whether they work or not. You can guess what happens to work force participation at that point. There's too many things wrong with this communist garbage to count, but that's just a few.

So yea, as great as "EVERY FAMILY GETS TO BE RICH LOL" sounds, it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>128517237
That is called tyranny fucktard.
>>
>>128516304
The problem can be sourced to the system itself. There are more than enough resources to sustain all the people that we have. The food and fuel we all consume is not imaginary. However, the lubricant used to keep that system moving - the equipment, the manpower, the supply routes - everything that keeps the logistics running and development continuing, requires additional input that is secondary to the resources themselves. That input is currency. This brings a slew of problems because currency is either inefficient due to asymmetrical distribution problems, or vastly hyperefficient to the point that its usage outstrips demand. The latter is the problem we have now. It doesn't really matter that the GDP rose, because the actual value of the USD is far higher than it should be. This is why despite the boundless quantities of resources our system creates, the people themselves do not actually become richer monetarily, because their currency is effectively worthless. In addition, currency will naturally gravitate into the hands of those who already have it, eventually adding inefficiency into the system once the moneyholders refuse to relinquish their cash.

However, the alternative - a currency-less system - would be even worse, since human beings are usually both naturally competitive and lazy when they can get away with it, and as a result resource distribution would become highly inefficient, because instead of money collecting in the hands of moneyholders, resources would collected in the hands of resourceholders, and the people would suffer.

The solution would have to involve currency that is not tied to international financial trading. However, such a system would not be maximally efficient from an economic perspective, because money cannot be freely distributed like it can be now. Every country on Earth would basically have to agree not to "cheat" by relying on interest and credit to give themselves a monetary advantage.
>>
>>128517997
That......... is the most millennial-looking group of people. Seriously, the pic has it all. From left to right: 1) Ambiguously ethnic guy. Helps validate the group. 2) Transgender Pocahontas. 3) Weird sunglasses McGee. 4) Side of head shaved guy. 5) Crabby elitist feminist from a wealthy family who feels guilty for being raised in the middle or upper class. 6) Can't tell if fat or not guy. Looks skinny while standing, but fat when sitting or looking down. 7) Manbun beard guy.

Meanwhile, look a that classy mother fucker and his bitchin' suspenders and slacks.
>>
>>128518484
A generous and well-regulated rationing system could allow this, but it would have to be both dynamic and free of corruption, a very difficult task, one that may not be achievable without AI.
>>
>>128517810
Exactly, then people like me would only do $50,000 worth of work, and the poor people with no skills will still do nothing, leaving less money to distribute, eventually we'd have no money to distribute.
>>
>>128516304
>"eight fold"
>doesn't mention inflation
>>
>>128516304
People who earn less than average deserve less than average.
>>
>>128518514
>SJW trading cards
>profit
topkek for Transgender Pocahontas
>>
>>128519043
people who earn less than average create a massive amount of demand that drives the economy without poor people the economy slows down which means your economy better have poor people if you want it to grow
>>
File: gas.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>>128518514
Just needs one more thing (pic related)
>>
>>128516304
>muh technology
>absolutely no understanding of economics at all
Brilliant!
>>
>>128520855
Actually I really didn't know the details, so I came here to see if you fuckers knew what was up and get you to explain things.

Not my fault if ya'll assumed I had a preconception. Sure I'm left of center, but I don't assume I or anyone else has all the answers.

Peace, all.
>>
>>128517702
My sides
>>
>>128522754
who are you and what are you doing in liberia for fuck sake?
>>
>>128516304
55k per people lets make 20k needs to be in circulation for government reason and import reasons

25k per person

ayy goy everyone is shitstain poor
>>
>>128516471
Burger shows himself as Australia's greatest ally again
America is truly becoming great again
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.