[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT - Creator of The Weather Channel ABSOLUTELY BTFOS Global

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ClimateJew2.png (2MB, 2898x2226px) Image search: [Google]
ClimateJew2.png
2MB, 2898x2226px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-

I know 35 minutes is too long for most of your attention spans, but damn, John Coleman completely lays out the history of lies and deceit propagated by the liberal media in regards to climate change. Definitely worth a watch even if you have already denounced the climate jew.
>>
>>128514582
I'll bump this
>>
>>128514582
James Hansen is known as the father of global warming, or at least one the founding fathers.

He made Created a huge amount of awareness by testifying before congress in 1988. He was extremely alarmist. It was all catastrophe. He claimed if drastic action was not taken Manhattan would be underwater by now. I believe he said by the early 2000's. This if from memory. What is interesting is his testimony is NO LONGER ON YOUTUBE. Probably because it was full of alarmist horse puckey.

Furthermore, Hansen created projections of Climate at the time in front of congress. He was way way off. I believe the most accurate projection was the one made to show the climate if we cut all Co2 emmissions immediately.

Now the interesting Part. From 1981 to 2013, he was the head of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York City

Guess what Division of NASA Obama made responsible for global warming research? Yup, you guessed it. The Goddard institute.

A man who has a proven history of inaccurate global warming alarm was put in charge of Global warming research.

Journalist aren't doing their jobs folks. This is a really easy connection to make and yet it is not in the discussion.

SPREAD IT.

Try to find Hansen in front of Congress freaking out like a high schooler in 1988. It is hilarious.

Do your own research. Global warming has so many flaws that can be seen in a couple hours of research. I will make more posts if this gets interest!
>>
>>128514582
lol, even the fucking creator of the fucking weather channel says it's a hoax, and yet, the weather channel acts like typical libcuck fags all the time so I don't think he owns it anymore
>>
>>128514582
>global warming
That's a meme. Climate change is real though.
>>
>>128516272
Yeah, first you people said it was global warming, now it's just climate change
>>
>>128515779
tell me more senpai
>>
>>128514582
>this is the kind of crockpot bullshit /pol/ believes over NASA and leading scientist.
interesting
>>
>>128516617
climate change is real, but is not produced by men
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4fa32O3GFQ

>science from scientists
>science from politicians
>>
File: C62LwtKWsAAStuL.jpg (16KB, 552x290px) Image search: [Google]
C62LwtKWsAAStuL.jpg
16KB, 552x290px
>>128516857
>>
>>128516853
Nasa has the 97% bullshit figure on their website.

You can find it prominently displayed.

This number of 97% and the paper are horseshit for several reason.

Firstly, the paper itself says the majority of scientists don't know what causes global warming. It is only from the minority of scientists that take a stance, that say that global warming is man man made. If you read the paper is it plain as day. Furthermore, that paper only read abstracts of journals. Several scientists were put in wrong categories. Cook et al would not release his research notes. His study could not be re created. The most scandalous tid bit, is that a hacker broke into cooks university computer and found the study notes- It was garbage, Done by the students. they were going there abstracts at like hundreds and hour. Clearly a sign of bullshit. Cook is based in Australia. The Aussies tried to crucify this hacker. They have been calls to remove this study from the journal it was published in.

The cook study is clear bullshit for anyone with half a brain that looks into it. Or even reads the garbage journal, it is plain the 97% figure is cherry picked.

Shit makes me sick senpai/
>>
File: No Shit.png (126KB, 552x290px) Image search: [Google]
No Shit.png
126KB, 552x290px
>>128517318
>>
>>128514582
>first ((they)) told us not to give in to peer pressure
>now ((they)) tell us to believe because everyone else does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.