[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still hate gays even if they helped you take back the west?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ISIS throwing gays off roof.jpg (49KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS throwing gays off roof.jpg
49KB, 634x354px
Would you? there are plenty of Gays who are Right wing and want to take back Europe from the Islamic Threat. You guys need to realise that plenty of gays, fucking hate Judaism and Islam. Although not a fan of Homosex, I still think that maybe we shouldn't hate some Rightwingers because they like Traps or Dick.
>>
>>128511089
if they would stop having pride parades and kept their butt sex to the privacy of their bedrooms then sure why the fuck not
>>
>>128511089
>t Amerifag

Go away filthy mongrel
>>
>>128511313
Well I have gay friends who nobody even assumes are gay. I know gays who fucking despise the LGBT community becaus eof its fg parades.
>>
File: travolta fag jews hollywood.jpg (8KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
travolta fag jews hollywood.jpg
8KB, 327x154px
>>128511089
NO gays hate Judiasm.

If you guys took down the Jews I'd suck all your cocks

>>128511350
>t. Muslim
>>
OP is correct, I don't attend pride parades and I don't even look or act gay. Seriously. I hate the Jews and know about their plans, I'm a nationalist, and I love god. The only difference is that I like the same gender.
>>
Sexuality is something that should be kept private, and flamboyance in general pisses me off.

Beyond that, I've got no real issues with faggotry.
>>
>>128511089
ISIS is actually helping the world out with their ledge throwing.
>>
>>128511089
There's a difference between gays and faggots
>>
>>128512047

>Sexuality is something that should be kept private, and flamboyance in general pisses me off.

A lot of us gayfags feel the same way.

It's possible to be gay without being a faggot.
>>
>>128511934
>Love God
>Fag

You are really fucking up at that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.