[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheney's Quail Hunting "Accident"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: whittington.jpg (11KB, 221x210px) Image search: [Google]
whittington.jpg
11KB, 221x210px
Did anybody ever determine the real reason Cheney shot that dude in the face?

Did he just want to see what he could get away with?

The guy he shot apologized, which I always found weird: https://youtu.be/CNjMKZck9s0

Somebody help me understand this one.
>>
He accidentally shot someone in a hunting accident. Get over it you stupid fucking commies.
>>
Imagine if Bannon shot a reporter accidentally. We'd never hear the end of it.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6eaei4/the_true_story_of_the_dick_cheney_hunting_accident/
>>
Does seem kind of suspicious.
>>
>>128507428
If only you fuckin knew what Cheney has gotten a fucking way with guy, this is litterally fucking peanuts. Lest ye forget we are talkin the proxy & real president during bush jrs terms.
>>
>>128509136
Man, I know. I just remembered this because my friend invited me to go quail hunting next month, So I figured I'd ask.
>>
>>128508716
Ah, thank you. Interesting.
>>
>shooting someone with bird shot
>trying to to actually do harm to someone
Learn a little retard

That dude probably didn't even need surgery
>source: me after I got shot with birdshot
>>
>>128507428
>Liberals act like Cheney purposefully shot a friend in the face whilst claiming that it's a baseless conspiracy that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC.
>>
I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy
>>
>>128508441
Yeah I'm sure the guy who coordinated 9/11 and the subsequent wars, the power behind the throne who had no qualms about murdering US citizens, I'm sure he just accidentally shot a man from ten feet away
>>
>>128509682
Birdshot will fuck you up at close range and pretty much kill you DEAD
>>
>>128509682
Are you retarded? Bird shot can blow your face off at close range. Anything beyond maybe 25 meters won't kill but could maim and even hit vital organs.
>>
>>128508716
Dios mio
>>
so what did this guy do to piss off cheney that much?
>>
>>128509752
Cheney shot his friend in the face.

Otherwise this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ene75RM3w
>>
>>128510571
at point blank range it will, I'm not sure how close he was but obviously not close enough to do significant damage, bird shot has a super high spread so the likelihood of a kill shot from 5 feet away is unlikely but it will still hurt like a bitch.
>>
it was the woman they were with, cheney was having an affair with her and took the blame so the media wouldn't focus on why she was there

read about it
>>
>>128511522

Get the fuck out Jose.
>>
>>128507428
whenever i think of Dick Cheney i think he looks like an older George Costanza
>>
>>128512320
>super high spread so the likelihood of a kill shot from 5 feet away is unlikely

i know you're probably trolling, but bird shot absolutely can kill you from five feet.

after 20-30 yards it has lost a lot of steam.
>>
>>128512320
absolutely civilian.
you can potentially disembowel someone with birdshot from 5 ft away
>>
>>128512562
Correct
>>
>>128509682

this.

I've been stuffing my ass with shotguns since i was barely able to walk. birdshot up the bum is a good pre-poz poz session desu.
>>
Cheney is incompetent, like the rest of the Bush administration. That's why he shot his friend.
Thank god their crew has been put out of politics forever.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.