[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ obsess over the race of Muslims but completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hijab-chic-Favim.com-1821392.jpg (93KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
hijab-chic-Favim.com-1821392.jpg
93KB, 610x610px
Why does /pol/ obsess over the race of Muslims but completely ignores that there are literally a billion shitskin Christians on Earth? Why is Christianity superior to Islam? In reality. It's not. Its superior because we whites adopted it. And if we adopted Islam nothing would change because we would still be white except now we would have ended degeneracy, tripled our birth rate and rekindled Europe's warrior spirit amongst a million other benefits. The Fuhrer himself praised the Prophet and admitted that Islam was better for Europe in the long run and that he wisher Europe had adopted Islam instead.

You supposed white nationalists care about race so much but sperg out whenever you see a white Muslim. You call him a traitor. You call him a cuck. But why is it different than if he were a white Christian? Christianity is even more shitskin than Islam if you remove Europe from the question. You still have places like Albania, Bosnia and parts of Eastern Europe which is Muslim. So it's not like Islam is completely foreign to us.

Islam to me is just a superior operating system to run European civilization with and will solve all out problems. I don't see it as a threat to Europe but rather the opposite. It will liberate Europe.
>>
We don't care about your opinion of us.
>>
>>128507245
Who is 'us'? I'm white myself.
>>
>>128507501
Nah cunt.
t. leaf
>>
it's superior because the main countries that have adopeted it aren't still in the fucking stone age liie muslim countries stoning people to death
>>
>>128508031
That's not because of Islam but because of race and IQ. Mexico is Christian. It's a crime infested dumpster. A lot of places in Africa are Christian. They're still shitholes.

Christianity has not helped these places. Why? Because of race and IQ. It's the same with Islam.
>>
>>128506876
>Why is Christianity superior to Islam? In reality. It's not. Its superior because we whites adopted it.
Circular_logic.exe
> And if we adopted Islam nothing would change because we would still be white except now we would have ended degeneracy
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol8no3/html/v08i3a05p_0001.htm
>The development of conscience or capacity for feeling guilt in religious life naturally spills over into non-religious contexts in cultures where Christianity is dominant and so is evident in other acts of life.
> But all of Muslim theology conveys the feeling that God is so all-pervading and at the same time so far above and removed from the individual that all human actions and their consequences are but the sequels of God's doings: the individual is merely an animate pawn. This supremely impersonal God, above and beyond rather than within a person, impresses on the individual no requirement to accept guilt or personal responsibility for anything or to develop a conscience differentiating between intrinsic right and wrong.
>Severe cases of inability to achieve objectivity are interpreted in American society as manifesting pathological symptoms of neurosis or psychopathic personality. Not so in the Near East. In the dynamics of the Arab social system dignity or face is not compromised for the sake of the lesser values found in fact and logic.
>>
>>128508031
And theres nothing wrong with stoning degenerates to death. Harsh punishments are necessary to stop undesirable actions. In Saudi Arabia for example crime is virtually non-existent as punishments for it are so severe.

I don't see anything wrong with harsh punishments because for most of Europe's history we did the same. Guess what? It worked well for us.
>>
File: 1496395092379.png (342KB, 482x552px) Image search: [Google]
1496395092379.png
342KB, 482x552px
ITT: triggered christcuck who are kissing refugee feet while convincing us that christianity will save western civilization by inviting refugees because WWJD ?
>>
File: 1496519550633.png (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496519550633.png
204KB, 800x1200px
>>128506876
>>
Probably because the Western world can tolerate Christians, unlike Muslims. For now at least.
>>
File: muslima-24.jpg (39KB, 620x367px) Image search: [Google]
muslima-24.jpg
39KB, 620x367px
>>128506876
ftfy

>Islam to me is just a superior operating system to run European civilization
>It will liberate Europe
Go back to Syria Ahmed asap
>>
>>128506876
Christianity has been a part of European culture for hundreds of years. Islam brings with it foreign culture, just as non-white immigrants do.
>>
>>128506876
My greatest hope in life is that we can kill you in the streets and the moment you get off the plane/boat. You don't deserve to live.
>>
File: 1476425508528.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1476425508528.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>
>>128508031

Are you retarded you faggot?

Brazil, Hondorus and those other south African countries, and those shitty African countries are all Christian and live worse than Muslims you dipshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.