[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ontario bill Bill 89 passes 63-23

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1472536748815.png (498KB, 613x440px) Image search: [Google]
1472536748815.png
498KB, 613x440px
The Ontario government is now legally allowed seize children from conservative households. Couples who disagree with sexual degeneracy are no longer allowed to adopt children.

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
>>
Fake news. I don't see anything about that in it. What section?
>>
I'm sure you're making it sound worse than it really is
>>
>>128505022
>The current Act refers throughout to Indian and native children, and gives certain rights of notice and participation to a representative chosen by the child’s band or native community.
what did he meant by dis
>>
>>128505732
>Mom I'm transgender, give me my hormones now!
>Son that's fucking stupid
>Police blast through their door and takes your child

How is not wrong
>>
>>128505590
>>128505732
>>128505834
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128505022

This Bill is also connected to Trafficking & Social Engineering.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>128505022
can't wait to see which country will be ddr 2.0 faster. Canada or any of the bigger eu countries.
>>
>>128505999
They can have him.
>>
>>128506266
inb4 frankposting
>>
>>128505022
that's illegal under international law.
>>
her left tit isn't even in the bra, you can see the nipple hanging way too low.
>>
File: 1496455444049.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496455444049.png
570KB, 720x875px
>>128506266
>>
File: endit.png (237KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
endit.png
237KB, 633x758px
>>128505022
jokes on them I just got rejected by another white chick yet again so I wont even be able to have children
>>
>>128506266
Hey Frank, I'm feeling extremely amused, hbu?
>>
>>128507865
>>128506464
Same fags as always hounding anon5 lol. You guys sure put a lot effort for something that is literally fucking nothing. If you don't want to pollute the board then stop fucking mentioning him. If he isn't discussed, he isn't relevant and yet here you are wasting your life chasing him around. IMO you just as pathetic as those that follow christchan.
>>
The Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton is being accused of shutting down a foster home over the Easter Bunny.

>White Christian Foster Parents have kids taken away because they refused to lie about the fucking Easter bunny

http://globalnews.ca/news/3374701/hamilton-couple-refuse-to-tell-foster-kids-easter-bunny-is-real-cas-shuts-down-home-court-docs/
Derek and Frances Baars have filed a court application alleging the Hamilton CAS violated their Charter Rights by closing down their foster home because the couple refused to tell the girls in their care that the Easter Bunny is real.

READ MORE: A bunny for Easter? Maybe not a great idea.
The couple, who now reside in Calgary, began taking care of two sisters, aged three and four, in December 2015.

The Baars, who call themselves devout Christians, say they told CAS that “they don’t celebrate Halloween and do not endorse Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.”

But in February 2016, CAS support worker Tracey Lindsay allegedly told the Baars that the girls would be taken away, and their foster home permanently closed, if they refused to tell the girls that the Easter Bunny is real.

The girls were taken away March 4, and the Baars foster home was shut down
>>
>>128509090
Go to a prostitute man, its nothing you have to be ashamed of.
Instead you should feel smart
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.