[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Birthday Roma!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3266.png (261KB, 732x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3266.png
261KB, 732x800px
Help me celebrate the birthday of a close Romanian friend. Wish him well!
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1600x900px)
image.jpg
243KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>128503757
what?
>>
>>128506947
You aren't even human you scum
>>
>>128503757
>60% white
>comments on romania

keep me posted
>>
File: 1489627009027.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1489627009027.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>128508102
What are you talking about?
>>
>>128508328
Romanians are literally Mongoloid scum. Avars raped you, Bozgors raped you, Bulgars raped you, Slavs raped you. Makedonja is the true centre of Europe
>>
>>128508538
anything else you want to add?
>>
>>128508807
David
>>
File: bronzi.jpg (51KB, 630x800px)
bronzi.jpg
51KB, 630x800px
>>128508903
>david
what do you think he is an british aristocrat
>>
>>128509107
Excuse me
Dah-veed.
>>
Quality thread
>>
Quality thread, OP
>>
Reminder Romanian royalty is based.

>"You can occupy yourself with anything, politics, industry, literature... but not outside of faith in God. If Europe has suffered more than ever in the past century it's because it has knowingly strayed from his path, because it wanted to know if peoples could survive without faith.

>No, they cannot survive, except by going below that which is human. When there is no faith you cannot tell between good and evil. You fumble, you're lost. Today you follow one, tomorrow another and by the end of it you say there's no one who knows the truth at all or that truth does not exist.

>I await a spiritual renaissance, not only in Romania, but the whole of Europe. Laws and conventions are not enough for people to give up on violence. Through faith even the duty towards your homeland is better fulfilled. I know that communists didn't fear anything as much as they feared people's faith in Christ. They knew better than anyone that a faithful man is one less slave. If they preached atheism it was because only that way could they take away mankind's most powerful safeguard."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.