[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: scientology.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
scientology.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
What happened to fucking up Scientology?
>>
You can't just meme Scientology out of existence retards.
>>
they will never recover from what happened ten years ago but I doubt they will ever disappear completely either.
>>
>>128502506

Nothing happened.
>>
>>128502506
What happened ? Are you talking about that South Park episode that debunked scientology ?
>>
>>128502211
What's so bad about them? They steal money from hollywood actors. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>128502670
>>128502919

Are you going to tell me that chanology had nothing to do with the renewed media scrutiny and people like Haggis & Remini blowing?
>>
>>128502211
watch this
https://youtu.be/K2VqzK1dNXo
>>
>>128503120
.02 auditing sessions have been deposited into your account.
>>
People got bored of Chanology and ultimately it doesn't matter now that you have so many former Scientologists speaking up, some with big names like Leah Remini. If Tom Cruise or John Travolta ever leaves that'll really put a hurt on them. On top of this you also have many Scientologists who want to practice the religion without the church's oppressive nature so they're turning to Freezone groups.
>>
We have bigger fish to fry now
>>
>>
File: Spray Adiane.jpg (375KB, 962x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Spray Adiane.jpg
375KB, 962x1306px
Scientology is fucking up Scientology for us.

Last I read, they're unable to sue people into obedience because they're utterly unable to adapt to the intarbutts. Also, they number about 30,000 people, give or take.
>>
File: 1491949166645s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491949166645s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>128502211

They are now allowed to engage in politics because Trump allowed religions organisations having a tax-exempt status to engage in politics.
>>
>>128502211
they are dying out and almost gone

they played themselves
>>
I DOubt there are many people involved in chanology in 2008 who's visit /pol/ regularly. Maybe they visit it once in a while to remember their youth.

4chan's racism today is much more serious an unironic than I thought was 10 years ago. 'Poole's closed' was the kind of stuff they did back then. These days 4chan pol is literally the cultural centre for young white nationalism in the anglosphere.
>>
>>128505763
Scientology doesn't have nowhere near the amount of power and influence evangelical Christianity has. Not to mention Scientology has been able to influence politics for ages already. The entire LAPD is heavily bribed by them to look the other way to crimes committed by the church.
>>
>>128505763
If scientology embraced white nationalism would you support it?
>>
>>128506164
Chuck Palaniuk predicted the rise of /pol/ in Fight Club.
>>
Can someone explain the beliefs of scientology to me? None of the normies in the real world will do it
>>
>>128506453
Pain the world is caused by ancient aliens.
>>
>>128506304
Scientology already partnered with the black nationalist Nation of Islam. The NoI makes their members take Scientology courses now so who knows? We might just see some Neo Nazis become Scientologist.
>>
>>128506258
Yeah but Scientology are way more vicious and duplicitous than any church.

Imagine what the early Roman Catholic Church was like inthe medieval era and its pretty similar to Scientology.
>>
Muslims go on more stabbing sprees.
I'd say this is a matter of prioritization.
Islam is more overtly a physical threat to western civilization.
>>
It's just a cult like self-help pyramid scheme masquerading as a religion for a tax break... just like all the other cucks and normies.
>>
Prediction: In 500 years Scientology will be a major religion with millions of followers. L ROn Hubbard will be revered as a prophet. There will be a reformation and breakaway sects and wars will Ben fought over Scientology doctrine.
>>
>>128506453
Everything world is the world is due to ancient alien spirits trapped in our bodies. Through their courses you will cleanse yourself of them and begin to experience positive changes to your life and when in the higher levels even super powers like some Superman shit. That's the really broad idea of it. It's psychology meets a UFO cult meets what Hubbard learned from Aleister Crowley's group.
>>
>>128507009
Not really. At most it'll be a really small, niche religion that mostly survives in LA and Florida mostly living off of descendants of current members. Think something like Mormonism.
>>
>>128507375
Mormonism isn't sorta a major part of Christianity these days. Romney coild've been president.
>>
>>128502211
Please indicate the Scientologists blowing themselves up in the name of Xeemu, then we can talk about Scientology.
>>
>>128507205
I didnt think it could be that retarded, boy was I wrong
>>
>>128508277
Mormonism is still a bigger and wealthier faith than Scientology. Mormons own their own state plus tons of farms and other property all across the world.
>>
>>128506709
except they ask you to steal thousands of pounds by getting unneeded loans from the bank
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.