[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win a KKK vs BLM brawl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: london riots.jpg (72KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
london riots.jpg
72KB, 682x400px
Who would win a KKK vs BLM brawl?
>>
>>128495876
There aren't many kkk in America but blm are mostly white liberals so I'd say it'd be about even
>>
>>128495876
>blacks who are used to fighting and adversity every day
>whites that haven't been able to win a fight in nearly 100 years
Gee I wonder.
>>
>>128495876
>FBI agents vs. Soros shills
The US government.
>>
>>128495876
What ever happened to the KKK? They used to be a powerful, feared force back in the early 1900's but now what's left of them are irrelevant.
>>
>>128495876
Likely the BLM folks. They have both the numbers to overwhelm us, and very violent apes on their side.

From what I have seen of the Klan, there's no way they would win an all out brawl.
>>
greensboro massacre
>>
>>128497900
niggers that are too stupid not to burn down their own neighborhood are sure to have great tactics and strategy.... im sure they all have 20000 rounds just sitting around waiting for a good time..... fucking please nig harder somewhere else....white people would help the kkk even if they didnt give two shits before.... you will never make it out of your shit hole cities to even be a threat to the general population ...
>>
>>128495876
kkk, they would use the law to their favor and win while BLM lose their fucking shit.
>>
>>128498359
Maybe, it could go either way, black armies are known for their lack of tactics.

To many flashy shit that gets you killed.
>>
>>128495876
there is no kkk anymore. just shills that (((news outlets))) hire to dress up like kkk to upset niggers into joining the BLM.
>>
>>128498475
this.
kkk wouldnt even have to show up BLM would end up turning on itself and killing everyone in their own group. all to prove who was the dopest fly-ass nigga in charge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.