[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
I was out with a new kid i met, didn't care alot about him until he said

"I AM OKAY WITH EVERY POLITICAL OPINION EXCEPT GOLDEN DAWN I WANT TO PUNCH THEM SO HARD"

I was like "why does this guy hate me, i will try to persuade him"

I tell him
-So why do you think that? Is it because of hitler?
-No but they want to cancel all immigration
-Well different race groups never got along throughout history and still aren't, even people from different racial groups that kinda integrate don't care about your country and your identity but only for the shelter you provide them and will turn their back on you on the first difficulty,also if every scientist from a shit country migrates to other countries who will remain on the other countries to make them less shitty?
He gets angry and doesn't respond

Guise, we are the good guise right? Why does everybody hate us
>>
How is golden dawn doing (electorally) btw?
>>
>>128490319
non stop train from 6% to 12%, if New Jewmocracy (neocons) fail we will go to 20%
>>
>>128490620
That's good. I'm wishing you the best. Greeks are generally pretty based.
>>
>>128489563
these people are profoundly brainwashed and need something powerful to shake them out of their trance.
>>
>>128489563
They just want to claim they are good people and want to improve the world, but then are deceived to support things that just fuck up their country and don't really help anyone.

Even if you completely opened your borders you wouldn't even shelter 1% of the worlds population yet somehow they are saving the world by allowing ungrateful military aged men into your country that leech off your system, destroy property, rape your women and children, and kill their people who actually contribute to their country.

A leader doesn't care about the opinions of peasants. I dismiss people as wanting to be good but ignorant.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -MLK JR
>>
>>128489563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Scv1Styzc
Shift that Overton window, buddy. Stay strong and keep your convictions.
>>
>>128489563
>He gets angry and doesn't respond

Because they are LEMMINGS incapable of rational thought, they are only driven by peer pressure and emotions.
>>
>>128490784
There is a ancom/ com place in athens named Exarcheia, i unironically wouldn't care if a few achmeds blew them up
>>
Also when i told him for the military coup that happened to prevent a civil war he said it was bad because it was a dictatorship
I told him
-But if it didn't happen people would have died
-At least it would have been democratic
^^^^THIS UNIRONICALLY HAPPENED
>>
>>128489563
Most of the Greeks I talk to are very open to such conversations unless they are a female
>>
>>128491890
albos i know are more open to talk about ethno nationalism than some greeks desu
>>
>>128489563
Stop raping kids you Kike, I mean Orthodox Nigger.
>>
>>128492371
t. achmed
>>
>>128492211
Im pretty sure every albos head is full of dirt
>>
>>128492707
some northern epirus orthodoxs are semi okay
>>
>>128492962
Yea because they are Greek. Point is, Golden Dawn will never become the governing party unless something big happens. Plus Golden Dawn has the the stigma of a nazi "fascist" party and normies will never vote for it

What we need is something new... A new party...
>>
pay debnts
>>
>>128489563
Did you scream it at him or get agitated?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.