[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be British

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1169.jpg (58KB, 680x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
58KB, 680x342px
>walking on the bridge to get some groceries
>run over by terrorists
>limping to safety trying to get away from serial terrorist stabbers
>policemen nearby can't do anything because all they have are dildo sticks
>get stabbed and die, terrorist wins because he has a knife and everyone around including law enforcement is DISARMED
>"we need to censor internet hate speech"

"The occasional bomb goes off, don't be alarmed, just get used to terrorist attacks in London" -Sadiq Khan

Be honest bongs, you're literally afraid in your own cities.
>>
>>128474526
>you're literally afraid in your own cities.
I'm curious, how many American ghettos are essentially no go zones? You can wax the lyrical about having a gun to protect you, but that won't do shit against 10+ niggers in the hood. I don't think <86% white countries can throw any stones from their glass houses.
>>
File: Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg (356KB, 457x733px) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg
356KB, 457x733px
>>128474526
>get stabbed and die, terrorist wins
uhm that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2992x2624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2992x2624px
>>128474526
the UK is a joke
no invasion over here my nigga
>>
>>128475508
It's such big country I'd be hard pressed to estimate the number of no-go zones, nigger or otherwise. I mean, there are plenty of parts of the country where you're caught on somebody else's land you might just get shot on sight, so does that count as a no-go zone?

But in my experience, you really have to go out of your way to find them, and even then they're usually only unsafe at night when the spooks are on the prowl.
>>
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

Internet crackdown as predicted.
I think in the future the net will come on a CD with only sites like Amazon Google Twitter etc accessible
>>
>>128475508
No where is a no go zone if you're armed idiot

Why the fuck would I go to the "hood" anyways even then if I was approached and attached by some nogs I'd know I'd take a couple of them with me because I'm armed

Honestly U.K. needs a revolution or they're doomed, but said revolution will never happen because you're all disarmed

Enjoy your future calistate
>>
>>128476318
OBJECTION

>https://independent co uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
https://archive.is/pvZTq
>>
>>128476352
shit I keep forgetting thx bot
>>
>>128474526
>get stabbed by sadiq
>police run away
>5 minutes later
>managed to crawl away and start to stand up
>armed police arrive
>they check your tv licence
>muslims start stabbing another 5 people
>police open fire
>shoot you by accident
>ask if you have any racist ideologies
>call an ambulance but suggest you are low priority as white male
>bleed out
>die
>>
>>128476318
Churchill rolling in his grave wishing he let the nazis win

>bomb goes off dead bongs
>truck swirves off the side of the road running people over dead bongs
>men jump out of truck stabbing disarmed bongs

>"it's the internet hate speach that caused this! We must censor the internet and make it a cucked terrorist pandering shithole like the UK is!" These terrorist surely wouldn't go on killing sprees if we properly censored the internet and hate speach!"

Do these morons not get it? These terrorist believe they get 75 virgins after detonating that suicide vest

Fucking retarded Theresa Mays needs to be lined up and shot for treason
>>
I don't understand how the UK hasn't had any "Bataclan" like massacre.

Maybe it's because pakistanis are inbred and downright mentally challenge and cannot plan something like it.
>>
>>128477449
>terrorist jumps out attempting to go on a stabbing frenzy
>I pull out my gun and shoot him, neutralizing the threat instantly, no one hurt/injured

Bong ideologies baffle me, the majority of your police are disarmed walking around with literal sticks, unknowning a knife is probably more lethal
>>
>>128475508
Ya OP is a fucking pile a shit, there are LOTS of places that are no go zones even if you have a weapon, I carry a gun but I know where to go and not to and having a gun on me I still know prob if something did happen they would pull a gun on me b4 I did to them
>>
>>128476320
You are such a faggot, you said bongs are afraid of their cities so how about you walk all over chicago you fuck and see what happens
>>
>>128478316
My main point is why would I subject myself by going to a shithole with nogs or some shit

That's like spending your vacation in iraq, something that no reasonable person would subject themselves to
>>
>>128474526
>run, hide, tell

What about wheelchair people, how will they run? Not a very progressive or inclusive message.
>>
File: 20150511_135022.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150511_135022.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>>>/k/34157584
Remember anons CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MP

Campaign for change
>>
>>128474526
I don't understand why the sandpeople didn't have guns?
What if they had automatic firearms?
Imagine 8 minutes were they are basically free to kill anyone and there is not a single person with a gun to stop them.
Are assault rifles weapons of mass destruction in the UK?
>>
>>128478560

>conservation about how guns invalidate no-go zones
>mentioned the most disarmed libcuck cities

Yeah I don't have the firepower to fight the Chicago PD, and don't particularly want to because they've got enough trouble with the horde of rampaging chimps they manage. As soon as a national carry reciprocity deal happens, I'll go for a stroll through the South Side.
>>
>>128478560
You're logic is literally retarded, kys faggot

>hurr durr go to Chicago see what happens

No thanks too many niggers, I'll stay here in my majority white city free from low IQ deplorables like yourself and random terrorist attacks
>>
>>128478924

Completely banned in the UK. This isn't some shithole where you can buy an AK from Pedro down the corner, kill him and 200 other people for looking at your Juanita wrong without repercussion.
>>
>>128478924
Hard to get a gun in the UK, truck attacks, bombs, stabbings are more pertinent I guess

You've gotta realize there are CCTV everywhere and everyone is disarmed including police, there's literally distinctions between armed and unarmed police, that's how big of a joke it is, hence why these road rage attacks are so successful
>>
>>128477449
kek
>>
>>128479687
Banned does not equal impossible to acquire, it might be hard to get guns into the UK but I don't think it's impossible otherwise there wouldn't even be drugs or any sort of black market there.
>>
>>128481064
>it is further emphasised that the specified minimum terms are 5 years' imprisonment where the offender was 18 years or over at the date of conviction and, in accordance with section 289 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003

it's so serious there's no point using a gun or carrying one unless it's killing rival gangs and you are dealing big amounts of drugs. even bank robbers don't bother as you will probably get a lower sentance without a gun.
>>
>>128482161
But terrorists are expecting to die...
That's why they were wearing fake vests, if Mohammedans were not that incompetent or if they had someone funding them with connections they could have used assault rifles too. I'm sure it will happen eventually it's just a matter of time.
The only way to prevent that and keep police disarmed would be to have a really strict border and immigration policy.
>>
>>128483200
If they were expecting to die, why not wear real vests and get a much better kill count?

I don't like to look at everything that happens as a setup job, but this one really seems off.
>>
>>128483537
Because ISIS encourages people to act on their own, so they are basically just larping sandpeople and they use a van(that everyone can get) and knives (same).
If they had someone with money or connections they would be able to inflict some major damage but it looks like they prefer doing minor damage more frequently.
>>
>>128483200
that's why guns are hard to get, you need the same contacts as getting uncut heroin . terrorists might want them but the people who sell them don't want to sell guns to suicider terrorists and face the backlash. they'd sell them to gangs who are established and will shoot other gangs and keep it internal but not a paki who has a hard on for isis, they'd never meet a low level criminal dealing weed and watching beheading videos.
>>
>>128483945
Well, whatever the case may be, we already have extensive domestic spying. I think if we're going to justify having it at all, let alone increasing it, then what we should be doing is demonstrating to the public that either it is effective in preventing these things (which it doesn't seem to be) or at least use it to show the public what exactly went wrong here.
>>
File: ebihyy.png (60KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
ebihyy.png
60KB, 640x343px
HATE IS NOT THE ANSWER
>>
>>128478284
>In America
>Terrorist jumps out with an AR-15 he managed to obtain due to guns being readily available
>"Oh boy, time to exercise muh GOD GIVEN 2nd right amendment to defend myse.."
>Get shot 5 times in the chest
>>
>>128474526

Did they even have these signs during the Troubles?
>>
>>128475508
Itd still make me feel better to know that id only die after having to reload. You pathetic shit.
>>
>>128476297
This.

Even nigger central is only bad alone at night or if you really go looking.

Cops are basically cowboys and everyone is packing.
>>
>>128475508
Nigger no go zones aren't in places white people would ever go anyway.
>>
>>128475508
theres a whole troop of people who regularly march around ghettos with semi-auto weapons and teach people how to purchase firearms for personal safety.

No-go-zones are safe if you have a gun really.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.