[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will US reconnect to it's Anglo roots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

>>
Never
>>
>>128472046
fpbp

fuck those low test cucks

we are a nation of believers, we don't bow to a fucking old hag
>>
[spoiler] 54% [/spoiler]
>>
>>128471810
Never. Prepare for North American Castizo-Eurasian ethnogenesis.
>>
File: ThreeBranchesOfGovernment.jpg (98KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeBranchesOfGovernment.jpg
98KB, 605x328px
>>128471810
American nationalism is more ideological than ethnic, and America's ideological roots aren't anglo. Our ideological roots are more similar to the Roman Republic's, which is why our architecture and symbols (including fasces) have so many allusions to it.

The US's goal since the era of the Constitution has been to walk the tightrope of replicating the Roman Republic without turning into the Roman Empire.
>>
File: lovecraft.jpg (21KB, 205x270px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft.jpg
21KB, 205x270px
>>128471810

They forsook them during the early twentieth century, I'm sorry to say. Their country's course has been downhill ever since.

"In the matter of politics—I don’t go much with the younger crowd. I’m more interested in keeping the present 300-year-old culture-germ in America unharmed, than in trying out any experiments in “social justice”. Smith, to my mind, is a direct exponent of the newer-immigration element—the decadent & unassimilable hordes from Southern Europe & the East whose presence in large numbers is a direct & profound menace to the continued growth of the Nordic-American nation we know. Some people may like the idea of a mongrel America like the late Roman Empire, but I for one prefer to die in the same America that I was born in. Therefore, I’m against any candidate who talks of letting down the bars to stunted brachycephalic South-Italians & rat-faced half-Mongoloid Russian & Polish Jews, & all that cursed scum! You in the Middle West can’t conceive of the extent of the menace. You ought to see a typical Eastern city crowd—swart, aberrant physiognomies, & gestures & jabbering born of alien instincts."

- H. P. Lovecraft, Oct. 12, 1928.
>>
>>128474873
WE
>>
>>128474873

Genuine American nationalism was always interested in preserving the genuine English stock. Benjamin Franklin was against so much as German immigration.

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs any more than they can acquire our Complexion?"
>>
>>128475148
t.goym that married an ukranian-jew
>>
>>128474873

Unfortunately we have reached the end of the republic. Trump is our gracchus, soon we will have Sulla. And then Caesar.
>>
>>128478644
As long as he lives long enough to carry out his reforms (particularly, extracting the deep state), unlike the Gracchi, then the republic will have consumed some of the medicine it needs to maintain being a republic.

Gorsuch being on the court has already gone a long way towards delaying the onset of imperialism for a while.
>>
>>128474207
A nation of belief in shite
>"I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social of social inequalities . . . Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?" - Adolf Hitler
I think the US could do with some roots, otherwise it's just this capitalistic, materialist blob with no direction, purpose or origin.
>>
>>128477652
jesus that's a good point you stunted brachycephalic South-Italian
he makes a good point but how can he reconcile that with fucking a rat-faced half-Mongoloid Ukranian Jew
>>
>>128474294
>leaf
Sorry your opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>128474873
You can't build a nation on ideas.
>>
>>128479920
No direction or purpose? We've been described as "the only nation in the world that is founded on a creed," which has expanded into what is today a full-fledged ubiquitous pseudo-religion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
>>
>>128479920
Got any sources on that quote?
>>
>>128480757
Perhaps in the past, but all these manifest as today is vague notions of "freedom" and "diversity"
ideas are malleable, a racial foundation and roots aren't
I for one don't find the concept of "freedom", free markets and making shitloads of money a cause worth dying for
Those are really the values America represents
>>
>>128480712
You can if you turn those ideas into something mimicking a religion so that even the dimmest members of the population believe it to be the greatest set of ideas ever conceived.

There's a reason schoolchildren here say the Pledge of Allegiance every school day, and it's directly related to the way that we regard the Charters of Freedom (the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights) practically as sacred texts.

This way, we have a sort of de facto state religion while still being able to have the First Amendment carried out to the letter of the law. It's a ground work that everybody but the hardest left and hardest right extremists follow.
>>
>>128481173
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/322535-i-don-t-see-much-future-for-the-americans-it-s
google it you stupid shithead
And it shouldn't matter if it has a source or not, it's meant to stimulate ur brain cells
>>
>>128474873
(((American nationalism)))

That's why it will fail.
>>
>>128474873

>and America's ideological roots aren't anglo

Please do some more research, because this is just not true.
>>
>>128481252
It's a shit religion that stands for nothing
America is a country run by rank hedonism and materialism, not values and religion. Although their may be some recessing enclaves of the latter.
Everyone can put their hand up and participate in a charade, but it's just a meaningless, vague symbol. It's nationalism with no teeth or meaning.
>>
>>128481220
Even if the ideas are malleable from generation to generation, as long as our legal immigration process requires assimilation into these ideals (which it does, to the point that legal immigrants must know certain political and historical information better than natural-born citizens, which is why the left seeks to undermine the legal immigration process), then we maintain a social cohesion through an alternative method than race.

>>128481645
I meant government/political system rather than ideology (though the two are interconnected in the US in a way that they aren't in Britain), sorry about that. In particular, our government, in terms of who has what powers, is a lot more easily compared with the Roman Republic than with the British monarchy and parliament.
>>
>>128481448
K thx
>>
>>128482174
These ideas that America was founded on are only conducive to a specific, high calibre, slightly rebellious type of Anglo-Saxon. Anyone other racial group, is incapable of understanding them and will merely interpret them in a way expedient to their nature or totally ignore them.
Niggers will be niggers, spics will be spics. Integration is a lie which hinges on the false idea that culture is all that separates the races when it is in fact genetics.
If you don't have a race, you will never have a nation.
>>
>>128482003
>>128482843
So if I'm understanding you correctly, a nation solely founded on a particular ideology doesn't have ideals, because there is no variation within members of an ethnicity as far as what ideas and intelligence levels members of that ethnicity can have?
>>
>>128483519
Could you spell out said Ideology to the best of your understanding so I can laugh at how pathetic it is?
>>
>>128479920
and we wrecked him along with the rest of you poors

go fuck yourself faggot. a thousand years from now, we'll still be the top dog.
>>
>>128483761
"I believe in the United States of America, as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon these principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."

--The American's Creed
>>
File: 2445345.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
2445345.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>128472046
>>
File: american.jpg (27KB, 465x581px) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
27KB, 465x581px
>>128483866
Oh how convenient I have my time machine with me. Let me just click in "1,000 years"
Oh! I think it's showing me a picture of one of your direct descendants from the year 3016!
>>
>>128482174

The general system of government are definitely different and do take more after Rome, but a lot of the Enlightenment-era ideals and concepts about rights of citizens that permeate the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution have origins in the British isles.

I'm not saying Great Britain was a paragon of liberty and freedom but it was certainly better than most. I really doubt those tenants many Americans hold so dear today would have thrived or even existed if, say, France had become the dominant power on the continent.
>>
>>128484598
Indeed, and I realized with your post that, although we codify our laws, common law was still their basis and the Supreme Court even refers back to common law.

And that's not even to mention John Locke's influence on American revolutionary ideals.

Overall, I think we can both agree that it's a mixture of both. British ideas but with a targeted rejection of the idea of divine right, with a government system more akin to a heavily modified Roman Republic.
>>
>>128484103
Why do "the people" deserve to be respected?
What makes "the people" worthy of such reverence?
It seems like a reckoning of life's meaning based on the happiness of the people is quite materialistic? What about the glory of the god-emperor? Does that not seem a stronger creed grounded in laws of nature and more suited to the nature of men?
People do not want freedom, they want direction, a higher purpose, a sense of identity.
I believe a nation built on the creed of "freedom" is a false foundation.
Freedom to make money, freedom to spread degeneracy, freedom for any nigger in the world to emigrate in.
Shit in, shit out.
>>
>>128485675
>Why do "the people" deserve to be respected?
>What makes "the people" worthy of such reverence?
You seem to be a monarchist, so I guess from here on out we're not going to see eye to eye on anything.
>>
>>128485132

The American system of government was actually historically criticized for being so derivative of that of Britain. President, Senate, and House of Representatives, are simply an imitation of King, Lords, and Commons.
>>
>>128486287
They're just as similar to the 2 Consuls, Senate, and Assembly of the Roman Republic respectively.
>>
File: native-americans-01.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
native-americans-01.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
>>128471810
Because those aren't their roots, even with all the conditioning they still know that.
>>
File: MOAB.jpg (71KB, 592x411px) Image search: [Google]
MOAB.jpg
71KB, 592x411px
>>128487113
Mind if I manifest that destiny you've got there?
>>
>>128485930
No, this isn't a tossle between two arbitrary claims where we can't see eye to eye.
My ideas are founded in nature, which is that societies need to be grounded in history, not ideas.
>>
>>128486738

You are right, but the crux of the matter is, it would be wrong to attribute its origin to antiquity rather than to the actual living British constitution on which it was obviously modeled. Incidentally, the fact that England happened to possess the "mixed government" which was so highly praised by Greek and Roman thinkers was one reason why our constitution was at that time the envy of the world.
>>
>>128487987
>living British constitution
>living constitution
[hisses in American]
>>
>>128488516

Haha. Living in the sense that Britain was a real country and not a one dead one, as opposed to living in the sense that you can re-interpret it and make it into whatever nonsense you please.
>>
>>128471810
I thought we already do?
>>
File: tkennedystats.jpg (150KB, 705x349px) Image search: [Google]
tkennedystats.jpg
150KB, 705x349px
my sexy white Americans, I urge you to JUST watch the first few minutes of this video, it may wake you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8
>>
>>128471810

The original Americans, the ones who fought for and founded the nation were mostly pure English in their ethnic background.

I doubt there's any founding stock left to be honest.
>>
>>128471810
Only if/when white homogeneity is restored. So probably never.
>>
>>128480712
>You can't build a nation on ideas.
Except we literally did, and it's the greatest nation to ever exist
>>
>>128491991
>I doubt there's any founding stock left to be honest.
There's tons left. I'm a member of the Sons of the American Revolution which is an organization made up of exactly that, although my family was here since 1630.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.