[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Liberals/Leftists think of Trump in 2001 and prior?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What did Liberals/Leftists think of Trump in 2001 and prior? What has really lead him to become such a controversial figure?
>>
File: universe.jpg (38KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
38KB, 750x559px
>>
He said some mean things about based mexicans
>>
Most leftists knew nothing about him other than being a rich guy.
>>
>>128468411

he was a funny tv guy and expert salesman

people started turning on him when he advocated sexually assaulting women and implied all mexicans are rapists
>>
>>128468411
Before he became critical of Obama and decided to run he got a pass for being a NY limousine liberal and openly criticizing Bush. Even after the left turned on him they were begging him to run because they figured he'd be easy to beat. This is why he got off comparatively easy in the primaries, once he secured the nom they opened fire from all angles.

I still can't believe he won desu.
>>
>>128468411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8
>>
Pre-2001 he was fairly marginal, I remember seeing him in Home Alone 2 and being featured on A&E's biography. He got big in early 2004 when the first season of the Apprentice aired.
>>
>>128468773
>when he advocated sexually assaulting women
so never?
>>
>>128470492
Um, Didn't you heat the tape where he admitted he "grabs women by the uterus" by fingerblasing them deeply in public, and that any man that doesn't do this is a "colossal faggot nigger queer"

It's almost like you've never watched CNN
>>
>>128468411
If you look at how Trump was seen back then you can conclude how the negative media coverage he received over the last years is because of political reasons. They went after him when he said how Obama wasn't born in the US.
I looked at his Wikipedia page in the archives, you can see how the page becomes negative in 2011, the year when he went after Obama the leftist idol.
>>
Niggers used to love Trump. He was mentioned in like 50% of rap songs in the early 2000's
>>
File: donald trump jackson sharpton.jpg (63KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump jackson sharpton.jpg
63KB, 850x567px
This says it all here.
>>
>>128468773

>implied all mexicans are rapists

the media implied that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.