[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about birth control?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: WHI066MH.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WHI066MH.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
What does /pol/ think about birth control?
>>
muh generacy the thread
>>
>>128463422
It's fucking poison.
t. grill who wouldn't never touch that shit
>>
>>128463422
That and abortion are the primary reason why women have become so shit.
>>
>>128463870
Lies
>>
>>128463422
i wouldn't sleep with a girl that wasn't on birth control. condoms are not effective enough.
>>
>>128464028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
>>
I think it prevents people who aren't ready for kids or those who shouldn't breed from having kids. It's not rocket science
>>
I only lay with women on the shot and pill, using a condom and pulling out 2 minutes before ejaculation. I always follow up sex with 2 separate purchases of plan B, 3 days apart, and require that the woman take 2 different ovulation tests before we have sex.
>>
It's pretty bulepilled but I guess better than accidental babies.

What would be neat is if guys could get a little switch put in to their vans deferens to be able shut sperm out of their ejaculate when they want so they don't have to worry about dumb women.
>>
>>128463422
on one hand i like the peace of mind that I am afforded when my girlfriend takes it. on the other i am worried about the long term effects of the hormones on her body. what do
>>
Better than abortion by far.
Many people are not ready to have kids, and those same people want to have sex all the time, so having the pill is far superior than some kids having a fucked up upbringing with some slut mother or being aborted.
>>
>>128463422
that's it's a shame your whore of a mother didnt use any when the random hobo raped her 9 month before you were born.
>>
File: confused-face.jpg (7KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
confused-face.jpg
7KB, 201x250px
>>128464374
>>
>>128464582
>about the long term effects of the hormones on her body. what do
Care to elaborate?

t. virgin
>>
I prefer to live dangerously.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.