[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Spic Cockroach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1h9prj.jpg (79KB, 604x405px) Image search: [Google]
1h9prj.jpg
79KB, 604x405px
With all this hoopla about Muslims, let us not forget that the future belongs to these cockroaches lest the border is enforced.

By 2026, your Aryan children will be forced to watch Spanish-languaged television shows. There will be no other demographic to program for. Your television programs will be spanish and english will be a byway.

Your city leaders will be spic-blooded. They will vote and legislate according to what benefits their blood. The Aryan will be afraid to live in his own home--his neighborhood will be one big Quincinera 24/7.

My God people? Can't you read the sign of the times?
>>
>>128463256
Fuck you chink. Pol is our board, we are everywhere.
>>
>>128463256
>My God people? Can't you read the sign of the times?

No
>>
>>128463603
"Chink" is an epithet for Asian people. The appropriate epithet is "Cracker" or "Cumskin".

See how stupid these spics are? They think "chink" means white person.
>>
>>128463925

>Implying OP is actually white
>>
>>128463925
Hispanics have been and will always be a part of US. That's not going to change, there have been many attempts at removing us but look at where we are now. We are arguably the most successful "minority" of all, we don't have a negative slavery image like the niggers, our culture is superior in terms of conservatism and family values, we are more compatible with the western culture as we are naturally a part of it. Unlike the chinks who's only goal in life is to Jew people out of money, despite their high incomes they are he least successful minority in America culturally. So you can call us a menace all you want but no one can make us dissappear, we are here to stay.
>>
>>128464654
Your mother is really good at wiping up the shit around my toilet bowl. I always make sure to leave a little extra for her so she feels like she has a purpose in life.
>>
>>128465155
>looking down at hard working honest Latinos trying to make a living
Typical filthy dog eating chink, go beat on your 2 inch dicklett on /b/
>>
>>128464761
>conservative values

The spic doesn't have anything remotely resembling conservative values. If that were the case, then your Marisol wouldn't be getting pregnant at the age of 14.

And I'm sick of this so-called "Mexican work-ethic." There are more spics on the disability payroll than working.

If the spic was truly successful, then they wouldn't be bottom-feeding the welfare system.
>>
by 2050, nearly every white american will hold white nationalist views, here's why:

>smaller demographic means less democratic power, whites wont get what they want from elections and will increasingly find themselves at odds with people of other races
>despite being a minority, whites will still control most of the economy, leading to aggressive and openly anti-white economic policies
>white liberals will be stabbed in the back by nonwhites and barred from their institutions, their mere existence being considered oppressive
>a nonwhite majority congress will eventually end up rewriting the constitution to solidify their control over politics
>american history and culture will gradually be rewritten and replaced, historical figures such as george washington will be condemned as racist white oppressors, statues will be taken down and streets renamed, whites will find themselves living in a country that is hostile and unrecognisable

many whites will simply realise that multiracial societies do not work and the only way to get what they want is to live in a society where they are the unchallenged majority
>>
>>128465467
>honest latinos trying to make a living

I have yet to meet an honest latino in my life. They are all bottom-feeders. Probably the most successful spic in the history of the world is George Lopez, and even he is a mediocre comedian.

I honestly don't think your kind can even be considered humans. You are like cockroaches.
>>
>>128465533
We are pro life and don't abort babies. We provide 80% of service quality for 30% of the cost, you don't like it? Pick the more expensive service, simple economics really. If nothing else it's the chinks that are feeding on the welfare system by finding loopholes. You don't like seeing us using a government funded service then move to a state without Hispanics, oh wait, you can't because there are none. ;)
>>
>>128463603
Uh, no, fucking spic pest.
>>
>>128465986
>anecdotal evidence
Idiot chink can't even present a coherent argument on your native dog eating board. How does it feel to be dominated everywhere in life by the brown man?
>>
>>128465665
I hate how normies take forever. Normie genocide besy day of my life. Kill all feminists who sympathize with these shitskin subhumans.
>>
>>128466175
>pro life and don't abort babies

See that's the thing. The more children you people have, the more tax breaks you get. When the disability check comes in, you're paying way below the average in taxes because you have 10-12 little marisol's and carlos's running around.

It would be better if you guys did abort your babies when you get pregnant in high school. That's what I'm saying. Abortion is good for you spics.
>>
>>128466411
Dickling chink detected, you mad we are on this board? 7 out of 10 American flags here have a brown face behind it.
>>
>>128463256
why dont you go home back to europe?
>>
>>128466707
>abort babies goy, so you have less influence on this country goy, give the yellow man a chance goy
Fucking chink I see right thru your devious schemes, no good leeches trying to keep honest Hispanics down. You know we are going to fuck you slants up first along with the niggers on the day of the rope right?
>>
>>128466175
>80% of service quality for 30% of costs

I implore you to buy anything made in Mexico and tell me it is not substandard quality. That's why Americans stopped buying Mexican-made brooms. They fell apart after three days.

You guys just have to accept the fact that you have nothing redeeming about your culture or blood. South of the border is just a tangle of prostitutes, drug addicts and killers. Your culture even admires these people, which only adds to your degeneracy.
>>
Stop illegal immigration.
Build the wall.
Deport as many as possible
>>
>>128467255
>culturally appropriating the day of the rope
Have you even read the Turner Diaries? They explicitly kill mexicans on the day of the rope. You're not making any sense.
>>
>>128467264
>made in chinka shits
>Mexico builds most of Americas cars from Japanese to german brands
How does it feel like to be intellectually crushed by the superior Latino? Feeling btfo enough yet?
>>
>>128467475
>muh drumpf muh wall muh deportations
How's that working for you r/t_drumpf? We are here to stay, deal with it.
>>
>>128467500
Like I said chink, we have the cultural influence in America, you don't. We can "appropriate " anything we damn pleases, we have the numbers and the voices to back it up, you don't. So on the day of the rope guess who's gonna be swing from the tree? -.-
>>
>>128467682
>intellectually crushed by the superior Latino

now I know you're fucking with me
>>
Se escribe 'quinceaƱera', pendejo. Revisa mi bandera. Es tiempo de que aprendas el segundo idioma de esta nacion.
>>
>>128463256
Nobody watches TVs in 2017 much less 2026

Go to bed grandpa
>>
>>128468291
Sorry I'm no faggot, but I do pump and dump small yerrow pucci, damn it's tight
>>
>>128464761

>Hispanics have been and will always be a part of US
Speak for yourself, California. They're virtually non-existent in much of the US.
>>
>>128468540
It's called flyover bum fuck out of nowhere for a reason mate. People go to prosperous places to seek out better opportunities
>>
>>128468274
>He thinks the Turner Diaries were about him.
>>
Only chinks are soon fucking obsessed with us, and every time a yerrow man comes on here to defame Latinos he gets btfo hard. When will you dicklets ever learn?
>>
File: 1472190770751.jpg (58KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1472190770751.jpg
58KB, 540x531px
>>128463925
You are some kind of shill, which makes you either Chinese, Hispanic, or south east Asian being paid pennies for your presence on /pol/ with your obvious "this is trying to be funny" post.

Forget it, shill. We already have ICE on their asses. I don't see anyone deporting the sorts of people who raped London last night.
>>
>>128468915
Who the fuck cares what it mentions? When you are swing from a tree you are going to pull out that book and say:
> but..but.... It was suppose to be spics
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>128469524
This is the funniest goddamn thing I've read all day.
>>
File: bce.jpg (46KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
46KB, 608x402px
>>128469175
>OP hates spics
>therefore OP is asian
>>
>>128469175
>>128469524
And then the jews scatter once you've posted a picture of hitler laughing.

How apropos
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.