[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you afraid of terrorism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

Hi /pol/.
I just want to ask you, why terrorism is such a big talking point here? Statistically speaking, it is WAY more likely to get hit by a random car, than to die in a terror attack. I mean who the fuck cares? People are dying everyday. The terror threat is almost non existing. Only cucked beta males are weak enough to be afraid of such a statistically unlikely event.

Nothing against your nationalistic views. Have them. But don't be scared of terrorism. You are being manipulated by the media. They show the terror attacks because its sensational and you fall for that shilling tactics? You should stay focused on the real deals like elsagate, or the yemen bombing u fucking idiots. I miss old /pol/.
>>
Everyone knows terrorism doesn't actually matter. The majority of /pol/ just knows that it's a great opportunity to appeal to irrational fear to get people to switch sides.
>>
Chances are even smaller for neet shutins.
>>
>>128452853
Then have threads about how to use the terror to manipulate the minds of the weaks. Dont have threads where you are crying about the evil muslims and the religion of peace and so on. be rational. be intelligent. discuss ideas rather than event. /pol/ became a place of stupid racist virgins, where before it was a place of intelligent racists.
>>
>>128453004
>>128452853
>>128452624
> Statistically speaking, it is WAY more likely to get hit by a random car, than to die in a terror attack.
*terror attacks happen everyday in the world*
>dude why be scared you are more likely to drown
>>
File: 32357.png (391KB, 797x702px) Image search: [Google]
32357.png
391KB, 797x702px
>>128452624
Maybe because people don't want to get shot while going about their daily lives?
>>
>>128452624

since cancer kills more people than aids do you not make make your nigger boyfriend wear a condom when he butt fucks you?
>>
>>128453235
dont break the narrative
>>
>>128453354

About as savage as a sambo from the Congo.
>>
>>128452624
terrorism leads to a much more acute change in
societies behavior than a random common accident
>>
>>128453354
Im not against doing something about terrorism. I'm just saying that crying about it will only weaken you.
>>
Islamic terrorism is but the symptom of the push of their influence on our lands. Behind the attacks, there are communities living under their laws and out off welfare, having tons of kids raised even more radical than those before.

It's a dire reminder that they are getting more powerful
>>
>>128453190
But acting afraid of terrorism and like it's a frequent and very relevant issue is precisely what makes terrorism work. Even if you think the average /pol/ user is actually afraid of terrorism and a moron, it doesn't really matter, since the end result is the same.
>>
>>128453731
Prove to me that their kids are more radical than the parents. I'm saying this because it is in general not the case at all.
>>
>>128452624
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>128453946
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html
>>
If the elites want to distract /pol/, then they dont have to send shills. just launch a terror attack and /pol/ will be shilled for a week. easy as that.
>>
>>128452624
i wouldn't care about terrorism if I had some high cal. sniper rifle and mg42 with at least 5000 ammo in reservation
>>
>>128453195
>*terror attacks happen everyday in the world*
Not in the first world.
>>
>>128454323
A story by some dude doesnt prove anything. The MSM does not count as proof you idiot.
>>
>>128452624
dying by a random car or whatever accident > dying by some religion of peace faggots
>>
File: download.jpg (18KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18KB, 240x210px
>>128452624
How's the fidget spinner, vape pen and puberty treating ya?
>>
>>128454890
I don't think it really matters. I'd rather not die, personally.
>>
>>128455054
Verbally attack people when you have no arguments. classic
>>
File: 1490641326355.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1490641326355.png
460KB, 750x1020px
>>128452624
In an ancap society terrorist wouldn't exist because they would've throw out of helicopters
>>
>>128454689
surveys don't prove anything ?
what exactly do you want then ?
>>
>>128452624
It's a big city problem.
>>
>>128455339
Surveys showed that hillary would win ;)
>>
>>128452624
>Statistically speaking, it is WAY more likely to get hit by a random car, than to die in a terror attack.
those are the same thing now
>>
>>128455221
OP was verbally attacking from the get go, I'm just pointing out that they're talking utter shit
>>
>>128453190
It's the brainlets from the election cycle
>>
>>128455555
You can't demand people provide evidence only to reject all forma of evidence provided. That's just moving the goalposts. Like others said, what do you want as proof then?
>>
>>128455555
Those weren't surveys, those were projections.
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president
>>
File: uOfqsiD.png (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
uOfqsiD.png
63KB, 625x626px
>>128452624
>>
>>128452624
Let me explain why, Unlike traffic accidents require planning and deliberation and can be almost absolutely prevented. Traffic accidents can only be prevented by completely banning cars which is ludicrous. Not to mention the traffic accidents are just like in their name, accidents, not intentional, will not grow if left unchecked. There are some preventative measures which are already taken but terrorism will grow if not hit back. The only way to fight violence is to show that violence ends with you.
>>
>>128452624
UK murder rate stands at around 600 per year. Terrorist incidents have caused so far 34 deaths this year + hundreds of hospitalised victims. 3 Muslim Terrorist attacks is equivalent to 5% of the yearly murder rate.
>>
>>128452624
>Why even worry about cancer? Statistically there's lots of people who live as pack a day smokers till they're 90

This OP comes across as one good example of trying to logically overcome autism might look like.
>>
>>128452624

Tip of the iceberg.

For every white killed by terrorists many more white girls are raped in terrorism by sexual violence. Many more petty crimes are committed to cow the population into fear and extract jizya from them.

Islam's very presence is terror, the few deaths are just a convenient rallying call.
>>
>>128455181

t. Mohammed

> Getting killed by a goat fucker vs getting killed by an accident.
>>
>>128452624
Terrorism is just the most spectacular form of cultural enrichment. There are many more riches being imported alongside it:
>genital multilation
>acid attacks
>mass gropings
>child brides
>honor killings
>murder and rape at far higher rates
But that's not all! If we keep bringing in these diverse people from vibrant cultures you will soon be able to find many more cultural phenomens in backwards "used-to-live-mud-huts"-Europes that currently on exist in places with a rich history such as Africa and the Middle-East:
>witch burnings
>eating albinos to get magic powers
>rape to cure AIDS
>rape to cure homosexuality
>sex slave markets

So I absolutely agree that terrorism does get too much attention compared to the bigger picture.

(If you replaced everything after a > with a kebab variant, a leftist would unironically agree with it.)
>>
>>128455861
Im talking empirical studies rather than surveys. Present me a paper about this.

>>128456015

Projections were based on surveys. You ask some people and project it to the whole population.

>>128456243
Thats true. I totally agree that you should do something about terror. but my point was to not be afraid.
>>
>>128452624
I don't fear terrorism, I despise Islam and everything it has to do with politics, society and culture. It is pure cancer on whatever society it takes hold of, what I fear is the West being so pussified and "tolerant" that they will allow themselves to be genocided through replacement. Fuck Islam, Mohammed was a rapist pedophile and all who follow this religion should be excluded from the west and oersecuted for what they are, snakes.
>>
>>128453195
water is a liquid of peace, fucking racist aquaphobe
>>
>>128452624
>I just want to ask you, why terrorism is such a big talking point here? Statistically speaking, it is WAY more likely to get hit by a random car, than to die in a terror attack.
If I die as a result of an accident, it was unavoidable and lacks intent. If someone intends to hurt me, I intend to hurt them back. If I don't they will find more efficient ways of achieving their goals and the problem will grow.
If there is an Ebola outbreak in downtown >Manhattan that kills 5 people, why should we care ? It's only 5 people.
The reason you care is because unchecked problem become larger, your attitude is why the problem is as large as it right now.

Fucking Britain is at the point where their democracy is under direct threat because the political parties won't campaign in light of the attacks. Should they wait until the point where they can't even hold public elections ?

Hey John, what's that mole on your arm? Is it new ? Maybe you should get that looked at before skin cancer ends your fucking life.
>>
>Statistically speaking, it is WAY more likely to get hit by a random car

And that statistic is going way up ;^)
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (162KB, 700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
162KB, 700x1500px
It is through the racist reaction that the establishment turns legitimate anger away from them. Its called, divide and conquer . Also loads of pro-establishment shills are trying to promote mass-surveillance/police state to the rebellious movements, turning them from wanting freedom to supporting the police state because they think they will be tough on the islamics. We must always be aware of the enemies insidious plots
>>
>>128459177
are they trying to get us used to the idea of stopping democracy because of attacks?
>>
People like you are the ones who deserve to die in this cases.
>>
>>128460339
Who knows?
At this point, they could ban Vans, Chairs, Internet and elections all in the name of keeping you safe.
It really is like watching a frog boil by raising the temperature one degree at a time.
>>
>>128457593
Well fear is a rational response to such things but not all rational responses are equally good, fearful people will be more inclined to take action and reach a point where they take action. Fear begets hate. Hate begets action.
>>
>>128452624
>taking chances
I recommend you to play fire emblem thracia 776
>>
>>128453857
Typical nihilistic pussy hipster commie Portuguese... Man this type of people are like cancer in here.
>>
>>128452624
it's a small issue, but you have lunatics here that foam at the mouth over 'muh homeland' being attacked, even though they don't contribute anything of value to society
>>
>>128452624
You are not going to enjoy it when it becomes a weekly event in ~5 years, trust me.
>>
>>128452624
im more afraid of the government taking away my rights in the name of fighting terrorism than actually being attacked by a terrorist. this is why i support removing 100% of muslims from the west
>>
>>128452624
If car accidents are becoming more common it is only because Muslims in trucks are deliberately running people over.

This is like saying that serial killers are irrelevant because more people die of lung cancer every year than murder. You are a fucking cuck if you ask that we ignore Terrorist plots or fail to bring them up in our arguments. Nobody here is "scared" of them, we are ANGRY and we should be.

>I miss old /pol/.
If they were anything like you, I don't. Go smash your own teeth out on a table corner and then fuck off back to 8gag kike.
>>
>>128461248
Yesterday in 1500 people in Turin were injured because they "thought" they heard an explosion.

This is the climate terror breeds.
>>
File: Boared.jpg (48KB, 512x359px) Image search: [Google]
Boared.jpg
48KB, 512x359px
"Despite being composed of multifarious pathways that lead to different outcomes and sometimes diametrically opposed ideological purposes, radicalization can be traced to a common set of pathways that translate real or perceived grievances into increasingly extreme ideas and readiness to participate in political action beyond the status quo. Shira Fishman, a researcher at the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, wrote "Radicalization is a dynamic process that varies for each individual, but shares some underlying commonalities that can be explored."[13] Though there are many end products of the process of radicalization, to include all manner of extremist groups both violent and nonviolent, a common series of dynamics have been consistently demonstrated in the course of academic inquiry."

"Definitions[edit]

There is no universally accepted definition of radicalization in academia of government. Therefore, no one definition can be presented here. One of the difficulties with defining radicalization appears to be the importance of the context to determine what is perceived as radicalization. Therefore, radicalization can mean different things to different people.[7] Presented below is a list of definitions used by different governments."

Muhahhaha.

Ohhohhs

*tchoo*
>>
>>128452624
The reason is that those muslims attack our core values that took hundreds of years to establish and millions of lives in the process. Do not forget that our ancestors fought long and hard for things like separation of religion and state, for civil liberties, for enlightenment and democracy.

Islam wants to destroy all that and bring back the middle ages with no science, no progress, and autocratic ruling by the cleric elite. And we are stupid enought to tolerate them among ourselves.
>>
File: JaJa.jpg (61KB, 714x681px) Image search: [Google]
JaJa.jpg
61KB, 714x681px
FISHMAN.
>>
>>128452624
Terrorist action kill so little people because we prevent them to.

If they kill less people, we will ask less for protection, so they will be able to kill more.
If they kill more, we will ask for more protection and they will kill less.

It's called social stability.
>>
>>128461728
>thinking democracy and progress are worth saving
the state we are in is always the end product of the cancer called democracy and all the liberal faggotry that it represents
>>
>>128452624
Two wrongs make a who cares.
>>
>>128461702
We don't have a problem with radicalizsation.
We have a problem with A radicalizsation.

We don't have a problem with fanatism.
We have a problem with A fanatism.

We don't have a problem with communautarism.
We have a problem with A communautarism.
>>
Can we please ban all Swiss Posters ?
>>
its not as big of a problem as it will be so dont care about it?
>>
File: thonking.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>128452624
Because they shouldn't happen? Because they are a fixable problem?

There's no country without accidents or diseases, but plenty of countries without exploding sand niggers.

They are an unnecessary problem and much to the surprise of lefties everywhere, there are actually people that care when their countrymen get brutally slaughtered.
>>
The biggest threat to Western civilization is demographic replacement by savages, which is all but a mathematical certainty at this point. However, not enough people seem to care about or realize this fact. Thus, if we can use terrorism as the pretext to get these people out of the West, then that's good.
>>
it's funny to read domestic-born /pol/ terrorists here railing at foreign-born terrorists
>>
File: cuck_lefty_pol.png (17KB, 1263x125px) Image search: [Google]
cuck_lefty_pol.png
17KB, 1263x125px
>>128453857
>user is actually afraid of terrorism

Your lefty pol countrymen don't have the same opinion as you. >muh civil war
>>
File: Ohoh.jpg (295KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ohoh.jpg
295KB, 648x432px
>>128462335
Yes; your poetry skills are charming Charles Lee.

Have a read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianophobia.
>>
>>128463872

you fucking non-country should be banned.
>>
>>128452624
Why are people so afraid of climate change?? I mean statistically nothing is going to happen in your lifetime or even your kids for that matter
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>128452624
> it is WAY more likely to get hit by a random car
Because before, that random car wasn't the Truck of peace.

/pol/ talks about it so much because /pol/ and most right-wing political parties across Europe told their opposition that this would happen. You can't have millions of people of whom have no identification flood into your country and still maintain some semblance of security.

We, over here in burgerland, are extremely lucky to have Mexicans. Mexicans come from a country which has state identification, has a culture of working hard and prospering, and is majority catholic.

You guys, way over there in Europe, have a serious problem. You now have a muslim foothold in your country that hasn't been seen since the Crusades, and all the leftist part of your governments can do is write #NotAllMuslims on a sign while actual terrorists blow up and squish your citizens in the streets.

The fact that Merkel wants to make the problem ten times worse while seeing the direct ramifications of this retarded policy makes one question if she is even working for the EU.

What I find even more disgraceful about it is that, even though they were told ahead of time that this was the only logical outcome, their response is to blame the USA.

That's right. A war that the USA waged about ten years ago is directly responsible for them opening their borders and allowing millions of people through. Probably the only time in history an invasion has been welcomed with open arms.

The Eurosphere is slowly come apart into another pre-WW1 cold war standoff, and you have your insistence to not point the guns at the invaders to blame for it. But no, keep blaming the "Media". Keep blaming "America."
Despite the fact that the Media is running full damage control, trying to brainwash everyone to accept migrants into their homes while Achmed blows himself up once a week. I'm sure this won't create a wave of white nationalism within my lifetime that will kill millions of people
>>
>>128452624
It's just me or terrorism don't cause all that terror anymore? Those crafty mudslimes can't even mantain a level of terror enough. Terrorism it's just part of our lives now it doesn't even matter anymore, meh.
>>
>>128452624
no one I know is afraid of terrorism happening to them. It's the fact that my way of life is under attack and that it places enormous costs on society, both monetary and social. our whole way of life is different because of this shit. if a group of saudi nationals flies a plane into the roche building and kills 3000 people, you'll understand how we feel.
>>
>>128464735

This anon gets it.

It is perfectly safe to accept relatively large numbers of Mexican, Vietnamese, Chinese, Eastern European, Filipino, etc etc immigrants. The ONLY immigrant population that is inherently dangerous are Muslim immigrants.

Mexicans and other Latin Americans integrate into American culture rather well.
>>
>>128465146

Yeah, I think they self defeated
>>
>>128452624
>t.Golgenberg
>>
>>128465146

it doesn't because so many people get their outrage cues from the media. plenty also don't and they're not 'terrified' they're fucking angry.
>>
File: k2.jpg (590KB, 1200x1149px) Image search: [Google]
k2.jpg
590KB, 1200x1149px
>>128452624
Another day, another Germshit preaching about diversity and why we should join his caliphate.
Kys or go back.
>>
>>128452624
Thank you, based Roll

8 minutes from first call to dead terrorists. At least one driven from a pub by a hail of chairs, glasses and bottles after stabbing one girl. I think they have more to fear.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.