[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MODS are censoring. Making it hard to organize.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

The mods are pruning threads where we try to organize against the lies of ShareBlue and the MSM. DEEP STATE now controls /pol/.
>>
Yep, you can join another chan for less pozzed mods. Sure they are pozzed there too, but at least you can discuss SB/MM/PG/CFG/SR stuff in relative peace.
>>
>>128451562
This true, but it is less well known than this one.
That is a good, and kind of bad thing.
>>
>>128451112
bump
anymore comments?
>>
Does DEEP STATE own /pol/?
>>
>>128451112

Fuck these faggot mods here at half Chan. They've been protecting these pedos and deleting threads since pizzagate
>>
>>128452498

TRUMP WENT TOO FAR WITH HIS TWEETS!!!!
>>
>>128451112
Bump, this shit pisses me right off
>>
>>128455214
Trump really hasn't gone far enough.
If he doesn't pick up the pace...we'll find someone else.
History says so.
>>
>>128451112
What site were you, where the deep state didn't run it?
>>
File: large.jpg (157KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
157KB, 500x627px
I hope we have a few mega autistic anons keeping records of who the mods are and who's working when these investigation threads get deleted. I'd say whoever those mods are could be slapped with collusion when this shit finally blows open
>>
>>128455078
>expecting mods not to be cucks
>>
>>128451112
Nice try CTR....
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
DON'T RESPOND TO SLIDE THREAD
>>
File: oh.gif (138KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
138KB, 200x150px
>>128457393
please, keeper of the slides, guide us to the path of a non-slide thread, oh great one.
>>
>>128456210
that's hurtful anon.
but with unlimited funds, one way or another they'll run or try to influence it.
>>
File: jimmy.jpg (13KB, 282x221px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
13KB, 282x221px
>>128451112
>>
>>128456210
>>128457051
This thread because we were looking to organize a boycott against liberals and what's left of the MSM credibility, like they do to anyone that disagrees with them.
And the thread was pruned.
>>
>>128457393
see
>>128460208
as to why
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.