[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

Are Americans actually cutting their foreskins off? I though it was a meme.. why are they doing it?
>>
>>128446722
Americans were Europeans rejects who wanted to be jewish (aka protestants).
>>
>>128446722
They were founded by religious nutbags who thought cutting off their foreskin would stop them from jerking off and going to hell

And also imitating the rich
>>
>>128446722
God told us it was a way to separate ourselves from animals

Now as an adult I realize that the animals are Africans, Arabs, Muslims in general, atheists, etc.
>>
>>128447040
>>128446981

Lol that's pretty pathetic wtf ??
>>
>>128447217
I mean you guys do even worse things
At least Americans do it with a knife instead of the teeth of an imam
>>
Yes. Babies get strapped down to tables with no anaesthetics and get their dick skin cut off painfully so they can look like the other boys in the locker room and not get made fun of. Also foreskins get sold to the beauty industry.

They control your schools, your government, your cops, your army, your politicians. On top of it they nickle and dime you every fucking time they can. Circumcize baby boys. Then when they are older sell them vaseline and lube to help fap.
>>
File: the more you know.png (164KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.png
164KB, 640x358px
>>128446722
FROM VERY ELEMENTARY RESEARCH I'VE DONE, IT LOOKS LIKE DOCTORS JUST STARTED DOING IT ABOUT 100 YEARS AGO, THE MAN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BIRTH, THEY TOOK AWAY THE BABY & IT CAME BACK WITHOUT FORESKIN LIKE "WE'RE DOCTORS THIS IS THE HYGIENIC THING TO DO". WOMEN BASICALLY COULD NOT ACT OUT BACK THEN & DUMB AS ROCKS SO THEY DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

IT'S WEIRD AS FUCK LIKE EVERYONE JUST ACCEPTED WHATEVER DOCTORS DID. IT'S LIKE STUDYING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CULTURE
>>
>>128447217
you people have convinced the average dumbfuck American "Christian" evangelical into worshiping israel. this is what happens when we let your ppl run free without confingin you to ghettoes, expelling you, or just killing you outright.

you are cancer. you are cancer and America is in the terminal stage of the illness.
>>
File: IMG_3879.jpg (496KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3879.jpg
496KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (15KB, 167x231px)
IMG_0349.jpg
15KB, 167x231px
>>128446722
Because of this faggot.
>>
>>128447743
>you people have convinced the average dumbfuck American "Christian" evangelical into worshiping israel. this is what happens when we let your ppl run free without confingin you to ghettoes, expelling you, or just killing you outright.

No, Cletus. This is what happens when the inferior anglo stock interbred with the local savages. Canada and Australia is above this petty kikery.
>>
Its the only thing from Judaism that i am pleased WITH.
Skin dicks are disgustingly gross.
>>
File: circumcision.png (260KB, 1689x553px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.png
260KB, 1689x553px
>be murikan
>pay people to cut off your son's dick
LAND OF THE FREE :DDDD
>>
>>128447743
How is it our problem that your parents are outright dumb lmao

don't cry over your bloody chopped stump mate
>>
>>128447688
the practice is still carried on and allowed by hicks and shit like that
later like all the time, it becomes their business prctice next one might be punched by me just cause i dont like looking at them
>>
>>128446722
Because a meme medic popularized it in the XIX century. Good for your health! Stops aids!
>>
File: 036.png (1MB, 1560x930px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
1MB, 1560x930px
>>128446722
Some guy who made cereal a hundred years ago prescribed it to stop masturbation. Something about causing pneumonia. Then you fags pushed the meme with fat jewish bitches in our movies. Hey, you can be honest with me, what's the next attack going to be? Are you guys really going to push them to go nuclear?
>>
File: IMG_9261.jpg (120KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9261.jpg
120KB, 480x540px
>>128446722
YOU KNOW WHY WE'RE DOING IT YOU FUCKING KIKE, YOU SOLD US THIS SNAKE OIL

Take back your penises, white man.
http://www.norm.org
>>
File: 3124215432.gif (1MB, 531x348px) Image search: [Google]
3124215432.gif
1MB, 531x348px
>>128446981
>Europeans rejects
>Flag
>>
>>128447160
>everyone but me llmmmaaaaooo!!
>>
>>128447880
It would be interesting to see how this data has changed over time.
>>
>>128446722
fuck off kike
>>
>ask parents why they circumcised their baby
>"because foreskin is gross"
Some idiots mutilate their children for God, others mutilate because they're apparently closet pedophiles.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.