[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jimmy Saville and the jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>Savile once described himself as “the most Jewish Catholic you will ever meet”. He helped raise money for Jewish causes in Leeds and beyond

>Savile, who visited Israel on a number of occasions, met senior political figures here in the 1970’s, and as recently as 2005 raised money for Netanya’s Laniado Hospital, is quoted as saying in one of his last interviews, “I’m not a straight punter. When I’m gone they’ll say, ‘I always thought he was straight but he wasn’t — he was crooked.”

So why are psychopathic sex offenders and child rapists with no ties to jews, drawn to Jewish culture and Israel?

Because the Jews relationship to humanity is essentially psychopathic. Seeing the goym as cattle to be used and abused to achieve their ends, no warmth, no love, no joy - just jewishness, darkness, lies, kikery.

If you are pro-Israel/Jewish (like Trump) God will punish you. You have been warned.
>>
who the heck is Jimmy Saville?
>>
The 'Catholic' part is a bigger problem. Is there a religion whose religion has more pedophiles?
>>
>>128445745
He was a British entertainer who hosted multiple children's shows, like "Jim'll Fix it". After his death it was revealed he was a child molester.
>>
>>128445957
islam you fuck. they are allowed to marry and fuck littel girls
>>
>>128445288

The ninth circle (the ring he took part in) is heavily influenced by Canaanite child sacrifice and you cant ignore the Jewish influence.

Reading Into the history of the Jewish occult in England can be alarming. The 'Jack the Ripper' murders for example, had ties to the Quatuor coronati lodge, a Masonic group linked to Samuel David Luzzatto, Zionist and direct ancestor to Tamera Luzzatto and the DC pedophile/sacrifice ring.

As for Saville, it's likely that he was actually a serial killer who killed a lot of vagrants in London, and may have been the influence of the song "Werewolves of London", about a cult who seeks blood and death at night, and who operated in punk nightclubs like Comet Ping Pong under an artsy guise.
>>
>>128445957
True but it's still interesting he was drawn innately to Jews.
>>
File: savilequeen.png (254KB, 664x389px) Image search: [Google]
savilequeen.png
254KB, 664x389px
Also had VERY close ties with the Royal Family,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU
>>
>>128446941

He was drawn to people of power
Jews have the power
>>
>>128447120

All the same. Psychopaths in general rise to the top of modern society. And who is at the top? Half of American billionaires are jews.
>>
>>128447120
Kinda. He was drawn to the child traffickers, much like a junky is drawn to the drug slinger.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Notice how his fingers are touching together. Remind you of something? Look at pictures of Catholic priests...portrayls of vampires...same shit too.
>>
>>128445288
He provided children to elites and worked with mossad to collect photography of the abuse for blackmail purposes.
>>
>>128447754
I don't even think it's anything as organised as that. That's an illusion your brain creates to explain something you can't comprehend - evil, conspiracy theories are basically all about this. The truth is much more simple and intangible. Like attracts like.
>>
>>128446203
He was an everything molester. Old people too.
>>
File: Jimmy+Savile+and+The+Beatles.jpg (92KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy+Savile+and+The+Beatles.jpg
92KB, 1023x682px
>>
>>128448039
except it's been proven that robert maxwell and his daughter dd this type of thing as well as MI5
>>
>>128446203
and everyone knew about it but kept it hash hash.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.