[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Root of terrorism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: source.jpg (531KB, 1260x1152px) Image search: [Google]
source.jpg
531KB, 1260x1152px
> Islam
> Culture
> Genetics
> Poverty

The majority of right wing politicians seem to point out Islam. Or culture.
The far right wing often points to genetics.
The left wing tends to go with poverty.

Where is /pol/ on this?
>>
>>128444830
genetics create culture, poverty and crime, culture creates islam

the civilized world will only be safe we we expunge the genes of every single barbarian from OUR planet
>>
>>128444830
It doesn't matter when your garden is filled with poisonous weeds, you dig them out and worry about seed vectors later.
>>
>>128445031
So I guess that the civilized world is doomed, since the current right wing is almost purely focusing on religion and culture.
>>
>>128445031
And BTW, I agree
>>
>>128445895
i will fight for truth, and i will not die alone
>>
Does anyone have any proof that genetics is responsible for terrorism?
>>
>>128446346
Are you retarded? No one's going to fall for that.
>>
>>128446103
I'm not sure you will.

Humans are cowards. If you are to go on TV and reveal the truth, you know that you will spawn a hell lot of enemies and unsafe life for you and your family.

Democracy is not made for finding the truth.
>>
>>128446346
I don't think "proofs" can be done in this context. How would anyone do that?

Real proofs only exist in mathematics.
>>
>>128444830
I think you hit the nail on the head, as we Americans like to say. The teaching of Islam are akin to cancer.
>And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Most of the societies that are > 90% Muslim are backward shit havens

The jury is out on Genetics, it seems like if there are Atheists and Christians in these countries that haven't been been beheaded yet, then their genepool has at least some hope. Although, there's probably a strong correlation between genetics and success of societies in general, so the majority is likely sub-par, but never discount the power of a corrupt religion, so yeah: It's the religion first, and everything else comes after it. You could even argue the end results (genetics and poverty) are related to generations of inbreeding that has been encouraged by their holy leaders because they believe the resulting child is not considered a part of a person’s true lineage.
>>
File: Quran 2.jpg (113KB, 506x775px) Image search: [Google]
Quran 2.jpg
113KB, 506x775px
>>128444830
This Pic related
The IRA would have said they didn't have a voice but that's not true.
>>
>>128444830
It's not islam. It's arabs.
>>
File: GREATER ISRAEL.gif (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GREATER ISRAEL.gif
8KB, 640x480px
>>128444830

>Where is /pol/ on this?

/pol/ says it's the Jews fault, obviously.
>>
>>128446346
Not terrorism specifically, but testosterone and other hormones are directly linked, proportionately, to violence and aggression in general.

So in a Muslim context, angry, high-testosterone, poorly-educated men are far more likely to commit terrorist acts than people opposite of that, like calm Amish women with low testosterone.
>>
>>128444830
Islam was a meme until USA used jihadists to fight USSR in Afghan. Approving Saudi Arabia as citadel of international jihad and. Arabs were playing good old ethno-nationalism in 60s until they were reintroduced to this shit.
>>
One can make the same argument for Islam that the left makes about Nazism. Extremist, radicalizing, fascist ideologies always tend to appeal to the poor and disenfranchised. The type of restless poor who see no social or economic mobility, so they attempt to seek self-confidence by viewing non-accomplishments such as race, nation or god as their personal achievements. Genetics may play some role, it really is hard to argue that brown people seem stupider in general, and IQ is real, but this may be due to generations of people getting poor nutrition and education growing up. In any case the solution is always to foster education, stability and a society that allows roads to economic mobility for the citizens. Of course it takes time and effort to build a society up to that, and dumb angry poor masses don't want to do that, they'd rather just conquer a neighboring society that has already been built to that point. Terrorism is just the guerrilla warfare of an invading army, it's an attack that can't be defended or retiliated against. The only course of action would be to expel and deflect the invaders, and somehow build up their native countries to a place that the citizens enjoy living in, a place with opportunity, then Wahhabi Islam would lose a lot of its sway. Not likely to happen though especially with increasing economic disparity across the globe in general.
>>
>>128444830
No, number one is CIA/Mossad and other secret services who organize false flag ops in their homeland.

Number 2 is fucking Clinton/Osamba bombing 6 countries in 8 yrs for no good reason.

And last is our society that still doesn't recognize religions as a form of brainwashing, and thus illegal practices
>>
>>128447150
I'm not sure that everyone thinks this way. At least, I don't
>>
>>128444830
NONE OF THE ABOVE IT'S WRITTEN IN THE DAMN BOOK TO DO IT. THEY FOLLOW THE DAMN BOOK.

NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. IT'S A FUCKING RELIGION OF DEATH COMMANDED TO DO IT.

ALSO THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, SAGE
>>
>>128447308
What you just said would point to terrorism being an environmental factor, rather than a genetic one, though. Being angry and low-educated isn't genetic, and i'm not so sure about high-testosterone but I would take an educated guess and say that factor is mostly. environmental as well.
>>
>>128444830
Intolerance. Terrorism would be non-existent in a truly tolerant multi-cultural society.
>>
>>128447866
Yeah and communist Niggers like you know what happiness and opportunity in their own countries means. Maybe even give them some start capital if they invest in more (((security))), (((happiness))) and ((("""education"""))) thriving segments. Lurk more universalistic faggot or just go back to leftypol and stay there.
>>
File: 97e.png (166KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
97e.png
166KB, 830x844px
>>128444830
The Root of Terrorism:
>>
>>128447150
>>128448029

See: >>128448799

Like I said, Jews fault, don't worry about it.

Just import more Muslims, get them to help you Shoah the Jews (they will be happy to help), and everything is going to be fine.
>>
File: israel.jpg (94KB, 508x344px) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
94KB, 508x344px
>>128449047
Israel is our greatest ally in the fight against terrorism.
>>
>>128449326

No, they're not, but antisemitism alone isn't going to solve this problem in it's entirety either.
>>
>>128448695
Or if you'd rather we could just flat out murder them with a biological weapon. Killing off the economically bottom 75% of the global population would solve a lot of problems.
>>
>>128449326
bump
I think your right,
>>
>>128444830

the left is probably the closest, if you have money you have opportunity, it would make all cases of violence much more rare,

the problem is the left has no solution to poverty except to throw money at poor people which has proven to be ineffective at best and even more destructive at worst. The root cause of poverty is addressed more closely by the Right where the best solutions are the most extreme, like removing all welfare and/or removing non-ethnic peoples.
>>
>>128444830
((( merchants )))
>>
>>128449852
That would be great. Stupid Niggers settling in literal deserts only being able to survive because robbing merchants and now gibsmedat, nature wants them death.
>>
>>128444830
> The left completely discounts the possibility that Islam has problems as a belief system and ideology
> The right completely discounts the possibility that jihadists are motivated by economic or socio-political factors
How do I solve this feel
>>
>>128450340
So there are two roots?
>>
File: sad_window.jpg (107KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
sad_window.jpg
107KB, 800x682px
>>128450340
>>
File: Straight_outta_fucks.png (74KB, 384x381px) Image search: [Google]
Straight_outta_fucks.png
74KB, 384x381px
>>128450458
Probably more, but I get frustrated that nobody wants to do anything except spam memes and slogans at eachother
> muh #notallmuslims
> muh goat-fuckers
I just want to have an intelligent conversation ffs
>>
>>128450648
I understand your feel.

But trying to find the root is not the same as wanting to easily identify an enemy to blame.

Like in physics, we have complicated formulas to compute the motion of rigid objects. But these formulas have all been derived from the simple observation made by Newton a few 100 years ago: The motion of the moon is governed by the same forces that moves objects on Earth. And in 3 simple rules, he had explained all the complex movement of objects.

Newton was a genius, and he found the root of the behavior.
>>
>>128451453
Yeah, and I get that, and I do think that we've been crippled in our abilities to utilize our ability to recognize patterns, whether it is
> muslims and terrorism
> feminism and unhappiness
> blacks and crime
> jews and subversion
etc, etc. At the same time, I wish we were able to have more nuanced discussions on /pol/ that dealt with more history and context. The leftist assumption seems to be that the primary cause of terrorism is 'other-ing', which is why they jump down the throats of anyone who is critical of Islam or makes wrongthink jokes. And while I think that Muslims being 'othered' is a necessary factor in Muslim youth being radicalization, it is not a sufficient causal mechanism which is able to explain 100% of the variance. Take /pol/ for example, our radicalism takes the form of nazi LARPing and frogposting, but we share with ISIS et. al a fundamental discontent with liberal democracy, and more than a few people have pointed out that the """"""alt-right"""""""" shares more than a passing resemblance to groups like ISIS in the ideals that we meme about
> throw gays off rooftops
> traditional gender roles
> hatred for Zionists
etc. etc. etc.
>>
File: Dreamin of a better world.jpg (320KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamin of a better world.jpg
320KB, 1000x1000px
>>128450648
In Europe how about doing something like they did w/ planes. Armed officers w/concealed weapons in public spaces. He wins in a knife fight.
Other than that, allience of US, Russia, Israel, Syria, Iran, any in Europe yhat want to come for the ride. Take the Middle East by force and just end this shit!
>>
>>128452581
Tbqhwyf, we should just glass the middle east. Send all the Jews and muzzies back to their countries, and then deploy the bombs.
>>
File: isisi.png (830KB, 1260x1152px) Image search: [Google]
isisi.png
830KB, 1260x1152px
>>
>>128447308
>poorly-educated men are far more likely to commit terrorist acts than people opposite of that
The terror profile is actually reasonable education. As long as they go to an Islamic School they can have up to college degrees. Same for wealth, its not usually dirt poor 'oh woe is me and my life' types. Mohammed himself was well off due to his wife being rich but grew bored and wanted his life to have some grand meaning. Same thing here for the most parts, these guys are well enough off, but they feel their life lacks purpose and meaning because modern culture deprived that so they turn to bullshit sandnigger fairy tales because they have nothing better to do.
>>
File: isis.png (874KB, 1260x1152px) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
874KB, 1260x1152px
>>128453141
Forgot something
>>
>>128453292
Accurate.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.