[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Bongs ever learn?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2848.jpg (277KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2848.jpg
277KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-16-22-13.png (87KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-16-22-13.png
87KB, 540x960px
>>128444485
Please spread this picture over twitter/Kikebook, let everyone know that there is a solution
>>
File: Mordor-Cunts.jpg (261KB, 1282x860px) Image search: [Google]
Mordor-Cunts.jpg
261KB, 1282x860px
>>128444485
>>
File: Osgiliath-Fallen.jpg (273KB, 1268x684px) Image search: [Google]
Osgiliath-Fallen.jpg
273KB, 1268x684px
>>128446281
>>
>>128444485
Will Burgers ever learn?
>>
>>128446533
/thread
>>
>>128444485
#LOVEWILLWIN
what the fuck is the deal with love. i swear to god that hippie crap pisses me off.
>>
>>128446533
i know hopefully one day we ll all be able to come together and exterminate these degenerates
>>
>>128446533
>>128446877
The people who dislike muzzies don't like gays you fucking idiots. Its a false equivalency, pull your head out of your ass and you could realize that.
>>
File: wutwut.png (44KB, 1873x287px) Image search: [Google]
wutwut.png
44KB, 1873x287px
>>128447245
its just banter lad
>>
Don't forget to put a filter on your Facebook photo.
>>
>>128447074

your typical liberal has an r-personality where they prefer nonaggression over aggression. They are against guns or anything to protect oneself, they are okay with the rape/crime epidemic of niggers and muslims, and talk of love. Oh, love thy enemy as thou loves thy neighbor, they are pacifistic and will only be passive aggressive. Antifa is just a product of those passive aggressive liberals who decide that a little aggression is okay, but they don't go all out and lash out at people who doesn't agree with their doctrine, they hide and cower as they strike.

Loving doesn't solve anything, whereas hate solves situations and changes. Hate is the motivator, Love is the pacifier.

Do you hate being in poverty? Yes? Well, go and change that.

Do you love being in poverty? Yes? Well, alright then, do nothing.

Hate the smell of your dog shitting in your home? Yes? Well, do something about it, clean it up and pottytrain the dog.

Love the smell of dog shit on your carpet? Well, that's okay then, it can stay.

Do you hate that you scored low on a test? Yes? Well, study and improve next time. If you're okay with it, you'll typically do nothing to change and improve next time.

Loving does little to nothing to help the situation, whereas hate does something because hate is a greater motivator you would use to achieve a goal.

sorry for the shitty examples haha
>>
>>128446106
Retarded solution
>>
>>128448728
Why is it retarded fellow Brit?
>>
No they wont . niether will america . i mean its as simple as looking in history and applying it today . goes like this jews hate muslims for enslaving them. Blacks hate whites for enslaving them. Muslims hate whites for invading them and basically having war with them since forever. Chinese and asains hate whites because were in competition for global dominance. Latinos and hispanics hate whites for conquering them and war . we have to seperate everyone based on race and beliefs its only sensible . if a person chooses to live among a different race they should be allowed to but only by openly announcing their betrayal of that race . i dont have much faith seperation will happen but its a good thing to dedicate time to and advocate for
>>
>>128446106
Can we do the same thing to the kikes.. fuck it why not everyone
>>
>>128448487
is this from london or did I somehow miss some happening?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.