[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Picture guy, here. Got one for youse.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I've got an idea for a video. Just don't have the resources to put it together. So I submit this to the collective consciousness and hopefully someone will make this happen. It's going to start off sounding gay, but trust me the message will be true. And horrifying:

>the setting is irrelevant, most likely green screened and all white infinite background
>the players are a dozen or so people, men and women and children of all races and religions. Black white asian Hispanic Indian etc. Maybe a priest and couple women in burkas, buddhist monks, etc.
>everyone is standing side by side holding hands, happy as clams, and they start to sing "All you need is love" by the Beatles.
>the music comes on, close up shots of their happy faces, panning left to right.
>they get through the first verse, and begin the chorus
>"All you need is lo..."
>at that second, a man dressed as a Muslim extremist walks up to the group from off screen, points a pistol at one persons face, and without any hesitation blows the first person away. As the body drops, the terrorist points the gun downward at the dead body and empties his gun into it. And the terrorist runs away.

To be continued below...
>>
>the people left alive had been screaming in horror since the first gunshot.
>still holding hands, the leader of the happy people tries to comfort the visibly shaken up group by saying, "everything is going to be alright. If we freak out now, they win."
>Some one else asks, "shouldn't we do something about that bad guy?"
>the leader replies, "the only thing we can do is pretend it doesn't affect us, and just keep singing."
>they start to sing again
>begin death montage -- for the next 40 seconds or so, they start to sing, quick cut to another being murdered and the terrorist running away.
>Sing, death, sing, death, all you need is lo...bang! Some are stabbed to death, some are beaten with bats, etc whites murdered, blacks murdered, asians murdered, hispanics murdered, priests murdered, children murdered (all while "all you need is love" is playing in the background)
>>
>Then we pan from left to right again, showing close ups of everyone's faces
>Now all that's left are the Muslims
>still holding hands
>still smiling
>terrorist appears yet again
>looks over the group one by one
>sees that everyone is Muslim
>next shot is of the whole group again
>but this time the terrorists are in line holding hands with the remaining Muslims
>they finish the chorus of the song
>ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, LOVE. LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED
>fade to black

Huh? Bretty gud right? Any notes?

Someone make it.
>>
I like it, but do you think you could be a little less nuanced in the presentation of your message? I feel like this is just too subtle, perhaps not ham-fisted enough, for the masses.
>>
>>
>>128443028
Dang Paul had big wrists and a nice forearm. He had good genetics, he should have lifted
>>
>>128443298
Well feel like the set up makes everyone feel comfy and safe, plus the Beatles music tells you, yes this will be a message of peace and love.

But then the sudden gunshots and screaming should pull everyone out of the haze of comfort and into reality. What do you suggest?

(And never mind if you were just being sarcastic kek)
>>
the (((leader))) needs to be jewish while everytime it cuts back to the jew leader telling everyone to be calm he has a bigger and bigger wall around him. while also criticizing the clearly american guy about his wall.
>>
Nothing you could do that can't be done
Nothing you could sing that can't be sung...
>>
>>128444287
HA! I love it

>"no it's fine goy, keep singing"
>he says, having to stand on his tippy toes to see over his wall
>>
>>128444287
This. Have the jew throughout the whole thing but never have him killed. He just disappears at the end.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.