[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lisa Peskova

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20161123-liza3.jpg (194KB, 425x510px) Image search: [Google]
20161123-liza3.jpg
194KB, 425x510px
Lisa Peskova, daughter of the Putin's press secretary, wrote recently a message about her and her farther.

She said her father was the biggest billionaire and thief in Russia. She said she understood problems of people living in 5 floor commie blocks ("Khrushevka") because she herself lived in 6 floor palace. She said she was against widening of pedestrian roads in Moscow because it'd complicate her moving by her Maybach. She also said she didn't study at all cos she's dumb since birth. But she doesn't care because daddy buys her any certificate she wants. Otherwise, she can simply hire a slave. She has many slaves already. She once fired one cos he bought a wrong kind of cheese for her.
>>
>>128436704
And?
>>
>>128436704
would fug
>>
>>128436704
There is literally nothing wrong with having an aristocratic ruling class. Are you a Jacobin faggot?
>>
>>128436704

Time for a centenary recreation of the glorious revolution methinks
>>
File: ayylma0.jpg (87KB, 639x641px) Image search: [Google]
ayylma0.jpg
87KB, 639x641px
>>
>>128436704
fucking hot i wish she could made me a slave and made me lick her feet and suck her toes
>>
>>128436704
>Jewish communist in Germany incites Russians to assassinate their aristocracy

Shit give it a rest
>>
>>128437175
>There is literally nothing wrong with having an aristocratic ruling class
Coolstory
>>
>>128438165
I'm not gonna lie to you, /pol/. Would fug.
>>
>>128437175
>>128438403
Quality anglo peasant genes at work here, bred to serve their master. These people don't know any better, it's up to the germanic race to liberate these poor souls from their opressor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.