[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only way is to ban Islam and Deport all Muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: london-bridge-attack-13.jpg (357KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
london-bridge-attack-13.jpg
357KB, 1200x800px
The Sheep of England must enjoy being killed and slaughtered in their own country...

The only way to stop these attacks is to ban Islam, seize all the property of Muslims and deport them back to their country of origin.

Paki born in England... Goes back to Pakistan.

English born convert... If Sunni goes to a Sunni nation, if Shiite goes to Iran...

Is there any other way?

No...
>>
tru
>>
Good news they don't have to "look back" in anger because the attacks happen so often you can look foward! Britbongs BTFO
>>
non-whites were a mistake
>>
>Paki born in England... Goes back to Pakistan.

how would that work exactly? I am not familiar with your laws, but doesn't being born on British soil make one British? citizenship-wise, at least.
>>
>>128435138
I agree and I'll donate to that
>>
>>128435422

Someone should get them to start singing "if you tolerate this then your children will be next" at the upcoming vigil....
>>
>>128435138

OP is enlightened.
Praise
>>
>>128435138

Was thinking about this earlier today, even though it isn't fair on all the moderates who do not shed blood, it's the only way to stop it.
>>
>>128435138

This is not doable. What is doable is to stop allowing more of them in.
>>
>>128435138
the opposite of IMMIGRATION is DEPORTATION
>>
>>128435138
Or you could just kill them all, it wouldn't be that hard.

Germans did it with just a few 1000 reserve police, while fighting a multi front war.
>>
>>128435602
It is not how the law works currently... But the illegal element is Islam... and the law must be changed.
>>
>>128437330
>yes yes goy
>the hall of cost was real
>>
File: may loves you goy.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
may loves you goy.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
we must ban everyones internets
>>
>>128435138
Remove Saracens!
>>
>>128436347
>This is not doable.

Yes, it is, you shitskin pussy. This country banned Catholicism for centuries.
>>
>>128435138
slaughtering them where they stand is always an option
>>
>>128435138

>tfw no qtpi assault weapon to defend myself from mudslimes
>>
>>128435422
That's such a perfect song for British people to use for their vigils. The verses are just liam gallagher bragging about being a useless hippie who's going to change the world from his bed because he's >too smart to do anything productive.

Quintessentially British
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.