[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we even need the wall at this point?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0623.jpg (148KB, 750x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
148KB, 750x909px
Do we even need the wall at this point?
>>
>build wall
>turn it into tourist attraction
>make people pay $10 each or something to walk across it and look at mexicans
>eventually wall will be paid for
>>
>>128431160
>we
>>
>>128431160
What do you mean "we" leaf?
>>
>>128431160
Why We Need THE WALL: A Rant
Or: How illegal immigration is killing MEXICO every bit as much as it's killing us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs
>>
>>128431160
Yes
>>
Nuke Canada and build the Wall 10 feet taller.
>>
>>128431160
>Do we even need the wall at this point?
Yes
76℅ is much less than the 500% we need to fix this country before it becomes overrun. At a 500% reduction it will still take 6 years to get rid of all the illegals who haven't become citizens already
>>
>>128432582
this
>>
>>128431681
>pay money to walk on something your taxes went towards
no, that is theft
>>
>>128431160
If I were trump I'd let people have their name carved into bricks for the wall. Bring in a photographer for each section so those that have paid can see the proof and frame it or some shit. Hell, I'm not even Burger but I'd pay for that, and it'd be funny to do it for some libtard colleagues.

That'd make some serious money, upset some libtards, and it'd be a nice piece of history for the grandkids.
>>
>>128431160
Guess all humans will be moving to the US soon
>>
>>128431160

You can't never have enough walls. Think about it. Berlin's wall was destroyed and what did german got out of it? Angela fucking merkel ":D"
What can we learn from this? Never, ever, demolish perfectly fine walls.
>>
>>128431160

He's only president for 4-8 years you idiot.

Of course they still need it.
>>
>>128431160
yes, we need to build the wall before south america collapses
>>
File: elmer.png (108KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
elmer.png
108KB, 500x352px
>>128431160
ever heard of zerg rushes? Obummer was already shit ton of people so we needed to change the strategy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
>>
>>128431160
Yep. It has not even begun, the Oded Yinon plan.
>>
>>128431160
Even if there's been improvements when they finally start sending back the moochers en masse it will be needed. Besides, it's virtually a symbol of American fortitude at this point.
It must be built.
>>
File: tcHNiGh.jpg (92KB, 934x527px) Image search: [Google]
tcHNiGh.jpg
92KB, 934x527px
>>128433314
This is why.

Although we may not need the wall while Trump is president, we need it for future presidents who will scale back the deportations and allow more Mexicans in. The wall will help curb illegal entry into the country, and I doubt future presidents would elect to demolish a nearly 2,000 mile wall.
>>
>>128434013
Couldn't handle the freedom
>>
Illegal Mexican immigrants aren't nearly as bad as Muslims. If only we could build a skywall instead to protect us from individuals who want to destroy Western Civilization. But nope, obviously another Western culture is the biggest of our worries now, right?
>>
>>128434711
You know we're a big country that can do more than one thing at a time right? This is the wall thread, if you want to talk about the muslim ban, there's plenty of other threads for that because he's working on that too.
>>
>>128431160
haha after were done well need a north wall.
fuck you canadians.
>>
GOD EMPEROR
>>
>>128431160
Yes Trump shill, you can't get out of your campaign promise that easily.
>>
>>128432955
its for tourists you dumb, the Great Trump wall will rival China's
>>
he's actually going to make america great again isn't he
>>
>>128435123
That's right up there as the most infuriating bullshit lines after the election. The MSM and their moron parrots act as though he gets bogged down in all their inane conspiracy theories. There are entire departments with thousands of people working on his agenda, they play it off like he gets distracted by CCN headlines, and claim that nothing is getting done.
>>
>>128431160
Well yeah, because there are still a shit ton of illegals already here that would try to get back if and when they do get deported. I'd like to see them ramp up the deportations desu. I still see far too many beaners around my state, none of them legal.
>>
>>128431160
Yes. Wall is a symbol and legacy for Trump.
>>
>>128431160
not unless Trump deports the millions of illegals he said he would.
>>
>>128431160
Yep.

As soon as a single shitlib president gets in office, they can shut down ICE as quickly as Trump pumped it up.

You'd have to specifically allocate spending just to demo a fucking wall.
>>
>>128432971
This
>>
>>128431160
Yes, more than ever before. Whenever the next administration comes to power they might allow the same shit King Nigger allowed.
>>
>>128431160
we gonna damn well need a wall when liberals eventually get in
>>
>>128431160
Yes, because you never know if a future administration is going to enforce immigration law.
>>
They're all flying in now. Nothing you can to do stop it short of a Latino ban
>>
>>128431681
actually not a terrible idea if it hasn't be posited already

they can put shops/etc all near the wall as well to generate even more revenue. It'd be a big tourist attraction AND protect the border AT DA SAME TIEM
>>
File: 1478833610257.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478833610257.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>tfw the wall was metaphorical all along
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.