[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really Makes You Wonder...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Jesus Christ, Bongs. Even Aussie and Leaf police have firearms.
>>
File: avatar_6757.png (25KB, 136x160px) Image search: [Google]
25KB, 136x160px
americans get gunned down by cops for more often than brits get their heads cut off by muzzies
>>
>>128429710
That's all good and well but that's because niggers.

Every Australian police officer is armed.
>>
>>128429349

Fun fact: Our CIA isn't allowed to have guns anymore (without a permission slip, kek) after they got arrested in the middle of accidentally kidnapping a Melbourne hotel manager.

>"It is difficult to accept that any person could have seriously believed that the police or hotel management did not need to be notified that a group of men, armed with sub-machine guns and wearing masks or balaclavas, intended to conduct a para-military exercise in and around a city hotel," Hope said.
>>
>>128429710

>American law enforcement is effective, while Brish law enforcement is not

Your point?
>>
>>128430404

only relevant countries can post in this thread pal
>>
>>128430582
Then why are you here?
>>
>>128430672

can you not read? i said relevant countries only
>>
File: politiemeisje.jpg (290KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
politiemeisje.jpg
290KB, 2048x1536px
>>128430327

>In 2004 the Howard government re-armed ASIS. The agency was also permitted to take part in paramilitary operations after the odour of the Sheraton shambles had forced it to sit on the sidelines for 19 years.

They got them back in the early 2000s. Probably due to the religion of peace becoming more relevant.
>>128430582

You're just jelly that our police is actually capable of defending people against acts of terror..
>>
>>128429807
mental illness = abos?
>>
>>128430748
Sorry we don't get bombed enough to be relevant enough on the global stage, we'll work on it.
>>
English police shouldn't be armed, why would you want armed men enforcing the most Orwellian and cucked policies on the planet. Arm the English middle-class instead, bring back the redcoats if you want to save Britain.
>>
>>128430910

if you flew back to your home country and posted with your chinese flag i might listen to what you have to say
>>
>>128430327
>>128430762
>Welcoming a hotel manager to the bag in the middle of a major city

Truly we Australians shitpost in all facets of our existence
>>
>>128431073
Sorry I only have google translate but here is something you may understand since I know you have difficulties with English.

لندن سقط، بلدك هو شيت
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.