[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard Spencer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 51

File: Richard_Spencer.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Spencer.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Tell me /pol/

What's the truth about this guy?

Is he controlled opposition or what?
>>
>>128429243
>Is he controlled opposition or what?

yes
>>
>>128429283
So both?
>>
>>128429243
He's the closest to a real nationalist there is. For some reason nu-pol/the_donald keeps shilling against him, while praising alt-lite e-celebs like pjw
>>
>>
File: PJW white genocide.png (402KB, 638x792px) Image search: [Google]
PJW white genocide.png
402KB, 638x792px
>>128429443
one exposes white genocide, one calls it a meme.
i wonder who is CIA and who isnt..
>>
>>128429515
1. you don't understand that "meme" can be used in a different sense from the way we employ the term on 4chan

2. he never said it was "just" a meme

3. you could have chosen a *much* better image to illustrate white replacement
>>
a man who dedicates 20+ minute youtube rants to a gym squabble is not going to lead anyone anywhere anytime soon
>>
>>128429243
He's a faggot like every fascist
>>
No he isn't but some faggots on here will tell you he is because they're shills trying to stop the opposition to the left from coalescing in to a coherent group.
>>
went to the same high school as Kurt Eichenwald
>>
File: 528582.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
528582.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>128429243
>>
File: Richard-Spencer-Hair.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer-Hair.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>128429757
>muh context!

show us where spencer has exposed the Jewish plot of white genocide or just fuck right back off to Twitter
>>
>>128430027
>richard spencer posted a varg video
>says that white genocide is a meme
.....what??
>>
File: richard spencer tiny face.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer tiny face.png
276KB, 500x500px
>>128430177
controlled op is controlled
>>
>>128429733
nice try paul
>>
>>128429951
>No he isn't but some faggots on here will tell you he is because they're shills trying to stop the opposition to the left from coalescing in to a coherent group.

Yes, he is, just take a look at his haircut.
>>
>>128430336
if you disagree, see >>128430027
>>
>>128429243
No, he isn't. Lurk moar.
>>
>>128429243
>Is he controlled opposition or what?
Yes.

Attacking an ideology that only exists online without an outer face to debate would have little or no effect.
>>
>>128430333
>>
Why the fuck is he suddenly the "leader" of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""alt-right"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", whatever that is?
>>
File: Richard-Spencer-Milky.png (1MB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer-Milky.png
1MB, 1000x710px
>>128430758
holy shit saved
>>
He has no real power, and no charisma. The fact that he appears on the scene means that someone who is not visible to us propped him up.
If you are looking for a leader, you're going to have to do better than just a new fucking haircut.
You need a strong man, a major leaguer, preferably one with lots of land and rents, real estate to insulate him from the speculative financial attacks that international bankers are capable of inflicting upon any would be upstarts.
Dick Spencer is not major league, not minor league, not even little league. He's playing pickup baseball in a sandlot. Not worth your time or that of anybody else.
>>
File: DBXXppuXkAA-JTO.jpg (21KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
DBXXppuXkAA-JTO.jpg
21KB, 480x320px
>>128429243

He's trying to think outside the box to fullfill the 14 words, the Jewish media is terrified about his climbing numbers so they literally subvert people into thinking he's controlled opposition with no evidence for it.

Meanwhile Trump literally bombs Assad and wears a kippah, and is defended by the same faggots who have Spencerphobia.

Look at the sheer amount of shilling against Richard and the alt-right on this board. Does it make sense to you? The amount of effort into ridiculing him on every single social media platform. Anons dedicate hours upon hours to photoshopping and shilling all day long. Why? You'd think that /pol/ would go for lower hanging fruits, right? Right. Cause any anti-spencer shilling comes from Antifa and Leftypol Discord groups that do targeted posting on a regular basis
>>
>>128429243
He's gay and can't handle the fact that he is so he's angry. Tough life honestly m8
>>
File: Richard Spencer Zionism 5.png (128KB, 904x732px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Spencer Zionism 5.png
128KB, 904x732px
>>128431084
>the Jewish media is terrified about his climbing numbers
>>
>>128429243
Why is this asked every week?
Lurk more fucking cunt
>>
File: alt right white genocide.png (67KB, 593x576px) Image search: [Google]
alt right white genocide.png
67KB, 593x576px
>>128429757
I understand it.

And he's kosher as fuck.

>NEVER THE JEWS!!!!!!

>NEVER WHITE UNITY!!!!!

kosher nationalists like Spencer are worst than Jews.
>>
File: white supremacy alt right.jpg (120KB, 747x408px) Image search: [Google]
white supremacy alt right.jpg
120KB, 747x408px
>>128431084
>He's trying to think outside the box to fullfill the 14 words,
AHAHAHAHAAH!

Like every other alt-right kosher nationalist.
>>
>>128431502
>Why is this asked every week?
Everyday.

Spencer is a sponsored controlled opposition.

>Redpills need to become a lighter shade of pink /pol/!
>>
>>128431398

>Oh wow holy shit, Spencer said he wants to stop funding Israel?? KIKE CONFIRMED XD XD XD
>>
>>128431716
He's not wrong. Do you seriously expect every white person to just suddenly get fed up with non-whites and create a white ethnostate? You're not going to convince anyone to join your side by acting like belligerent retards.
>>
>>128429243
>1 post by this ID

s a g e
a
g
e
>>
>>128431623

Never women.

All women are traitors and selloutsbecause mentally incapeable.

Never more women rights
!
>>
>>128431910

Are you fucking stupid, or A-tier shill? NO altrighter, EVER said blacks and asians are welcome. The Alt-Right wants a fucking white ethnostate ffs
>>
File: Richard-Spencer-Angel-2.png (1MB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer-Angel-2.png
1MB, 1000x777px
>>128432076
>haha oh wow im totally ignoring the fact Spencer said Jews have nothing to worry about and that he understands the suffering they went through in a holocaust that didnt happen

;)
>>
>>128432237
>ffs
>>
>>128429243

He proved he is really bad as a leader.
>>
>>128432255

Yeah, it would be real smart to go around saying shit like "death to all jews" I'm sure that would redpill everyone all at once! Damn if only we were as smart as you, anon
>>
>>128432374

WHITE ETHNOSTATE =/= Ethno Nationalism

Learn to fucking read your own language
>>
File: Richard-Spencer-looks-like.png (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer-looks-like.png
1MB, 1400x700px
>>128432426
>you have to say "death to all Jews" to expose the Jewish plot of white genocide

;)
>>
>>128429243

He is actually ones of the most obvious controlled opposition shills in years. Far more obvious than Infowhores, Kike Cernovich and the rest of the alt-ZOG.
Based solely on his skin tone and facial features, he's not white.
He's married to a sandnigger.
There are pictures of him with that kike Laura Bush.
He said homosexuality is part of western culture.
He's against racial purity.
He's doing everything in his power to make the right look stupid, from getting ridiculous haircuts to talking about his cotton farm.
If I was his CIA handler I would've admonished his ass by now.
>>
Can anyone from the self-professing "Alt-Right" tell me why I shouldn't be suspicious of the fact this guy got his Twitter shut down and then got it back? When has anyone who's ever been banned on Twitter been unbanned?
>>
File: Richard Spencer Risperdal.png (1MB, 1528x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Spencer Risperdal.png
1MB, 1528x1038px
>>128432525
white ethnostate == ethno-nationalism in white states
>>
>>128430759

Because the (((media))) said so. And that's one of the clues that he's controlled opposition, (((they))) are specifically promoting him as our image because he's controlled. That way they can direct the narrative.
>>
>>128429243
1000% Controlled Opposition.
>>
>>128432628

>It's not like people who point out Zionism are immediately ridiculed instinctively, thus killing any chance of appealing to broader groups hurrrrrrrrrrrrr

>>128432678

Dude , what? No you fucking moron. A white Ethnostate in the US is about inclusion of white ethnicities, ALL of them. Ethno-nationalism is the polar opposite, that's what Varg wants, which is a complete and utter division of all white ethnicities ... How new are you?
>>
File: richard spencer 3.jpg (266KB, 800x1941px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer 3.jpg
266KB, 800x1941px
>>128433204
>muh PR!

he has no problem shilling for Zionism tho..
>>
>>128433360

Are you fucking retarded? You're not a shill, you just do not understand what he's saying at all.

Tell me. genius. What is the difference between Zionism and White Supremacism/WN other than the race in question?
>>
I think he just has dumb opinions that he gets from his t h i c c wife
>>
>>128433360

Also tell me this:

If given the opportunity to have Whites think more like Jews in terms of nepotism and racial preservation, would you not do it?
>>
File: richard spencer final form.jpg (219KB, 775x710px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer final form.jpg
219KB, 775x710px
>>128433630
White Nationalism does not require white supremacy.

Zionism requires Jewish Supremacy.

White Nationalism does not require the taking of land.

Zionism requires the taking of land.

America and Europe are historically "white" nations.

Israel is a make-believe land based in religion; its as real as Hogwarts.
>>
My only problem with Spencer is the fact that we were such an organic, objective-based coalition here... We were getting shit done and we had some sort of cohesion based on common goals but moreso common methods and the vague aim at shaking things up...

Then all of the sudden we're labeled alt-right, Spencer is our leader, pepe is a hate symbol, and we now have a defined political stance??

It's pretty fucking obvious what happened there.

Been double spacing for dramatic effect for years. Only recently found out that there's something about posting on leddit that makes you a double spacer
(Please don't explain, I don't care about vapid mainstream meme scrolling websites)
>>
>>128433784
>If given the opportunity to have Whites think more like Jews
you have that backwards. Jews are not the example.
>>
Spencer is an obvious controlled op. It's more obvious that Spencer is a forced meme than it is that the water filter salesman is project mockingbird.
The scary thing is that our most famous gatekeeper is a Trump supporter...
Does that mean the spokesman for super male vitality might actually be genuine or does it mean that Trump is a spook?
>>
>>128433858

>White Nationalism does not require white supremacy.
No. But White nationalism can be paired with White Supremacism. That's why I linked both, so address them. If you then want to argue about why WN alone is better than WS/WN then do that. I myself am a White Supremacist. I want whites to expand and colonize like we've done for millennia.
>Zionism requires Jewish Supremacy.
Again, address WS/WN.
>White Nationalism does not require the taking of land.
No? So should all Americans get the fuck out of the US and Aussie/NZ get the fuck out of Oceania?
>Zionism requires the taking of land.
Answer above
>America and Europe are historically "white" nations.
Uhm, not really. Israel is where Jews come from originally. Palestinians moved there way later. America however, was taken through Conquest. It is NOT a historically white nation as much as Israel is a jewish nation.
>Israel is a make-believe land based in religion; its as real as Hogwarts.
By what standard? And if the same standard is applied to USA/AU/NZ, would it apply the same adjectives?
>>
>>128432670
>When has anyone who's ever been banned on Twitter been unbanned?

Twitter didn't know Spencer is controlled opposition, they got a call from his CIA handlers and BANG, his twitter is alive once more.
This reminds me of that time when some Defense Department servers went offline from some failure and what do you know, at the same time Infowhores, Lunatic Outpost and GLP also went offline. PURE COINCIDENCE.
>>
>>128433934

That's not an answer to my question, try again.
>>
>>128434435
>But White nationalism can be paired with White Supremacism.
but it isnt. no one is doing that here. you have to create make-believe scenarios just to squeeze out a halfway decent point
>No? So should all Americans get the fuck out of the US
why would whites get out of america? america has always been white.
>Israel is where Jews come from originally.
false. you're highly uneducated.
>By what standard?
historic
>>
>>128434504
jews should adopt white thinking, not the other way around. that is your answer.
>>
>>128434435
>Uhm, not really. Israel is where Jews come from originally. Palestinians moved there way later
there are no real jews anymore just converts from ukraine and russia also a lot of mongrels
>>
>>128434349
>Does that mean the spokesman for super male vitality might actually be genuine or does it mean that Trump is a spook?

The second one of course. Is there any doubt at this point Trumpkike is 100% ZOG?
>>
>>128429243
I didn't realize he is rich

>Put on zillow houses worth $2M+ in MT
>1/3 of them are located in whitefish

Remember when pol used to complain all the white nationalist representatives are all low life scum? This is the first time it back fired on them
>>
>>128434611

>but it isnt. no one is doing that here.
No, yes we fucking are. I am, and so is Richard Spencer, whether he'll admit it on TV or not. He wants to revive a Roman Empire for whites all over the world. His views pair WS/WN and so do mine.
>you have to create make-believe scenarios just to squeeze out a halfway decent point
Again, answer my question: Are you fucking retarded? Because I seriously doubt you're not. My "scenario" is that Spencer argues for WS/WN, WHICH IS TRUE. He FUCKING DOES. READ
>why would whites get out of america? america has always been white.
No it hasn't you fucking retard. The US has been white for a few centuries.
>false. you're highly uneducated.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit the fucking irony... Learn, if you have the IQ to be able to, that is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Israel_and_Judah
>historic
...What??? Literally retard-tier argument
>>
>>128434435
While I believe you to be a genuine person, you're wrong about some things.
America was not taken by conquest. The original 13 colonies were settled peaceably. The majority of the expansion was done through peaceful exchanges. I've written a thesis on the"trail of tears" and can offer a very in depth argument for why it was not a genocidal practice. I can also provide a fully sources explanation for why there was no genocide of the old Americans. I can but I won't because I don't have time. Hawaii was the closest the United States came to expansion by conquest. And Texas... Mexican-American war... Besides the point, the point is that the majority of the Western expansion was done through peace. Believe me, the natives were very happy to exchange land they didn't even claim for horses. Horses were a marvel to the natives.
>>
File: penis.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
REEblogged BLUBBERING controlled AW-pesishion AIMED at our GORPING MOUTHS.

Poppula culchu is sickening and dangerous.
>>
File: america is white.png (530KB, 829x905px) Image search: [Google]
america is white.png
530KB, 829x905px
>>128435125
>He wants to revive a Roman Empire for whites all over the world. His views pair WS/WN and so do mine.
this cannot and will not happen for so long as Israel exists, simply because every single white nation is controlled by Israel. until you address the JQ is a realistic manner, its all just worthless posturing.
>The US has been white for a few centuries.
pic related

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit the fucking irony... Learn, if you have the IQ to be able to, that is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Israel_and_Judah
>historic
>...What??? Literally retard-tier argument

see next post..
>>
>>128434848

>there are no real jews anymore just converts from ukraine and russia also a lot of mongrels
That's debatable, but still doesn't diminish my point. Whether who we deem as Jewish are jews or not by blood, we're still referring to the same people and the same principles.

>>128435045
I own my own contracting company and have 2 listings for sale in a major Swiss city. Does that automatically make me controlled opposition?What is the net-worth cutoff before someone is considered CO?
>>
File: hitler-zionism.png (825KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-zionism.png
825KB, 1280x720px
>>128435125
>>128435377

Aryans created civilization. They invented agriculture, discovered medicine and math, geometry and psychology. They even created the first monotheistic religion. As a non-Aryan, all you had to do in order to live in an Aryan civilization (Sumer, Egypt, Iran, etc) was to:

>obey Aryan societal law (dont kill, dont steal, work in building aqueducts, homes and etc -- basically labor to the benefit of the whole society)

That's it.

Enter: The Jew.

The people who would become the Jews were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to Aryan law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Jews were described as wandering or escaped dogs. These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over a portion of Canaan (now Palestine) and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves, not the Aryans responsible for monotheism, as "God's Chosen People."

This basically continues until today.

This is Judaism and these are the Jews:

>thieves
>murderers
>degenerates
>co-opters of religion and culture
>the original "evil spirits" in man's most ancient religions

SOURCES:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
https://heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
>>
>>128435456
No m8 it's a good thing he's from high society

The mainstream media won't have it easy with him
>>
>>128435312

Sure. You have to admit that some was taken by conquest though, and that doesn't change my point though. I DO see the US as a white nation, don't get me wrong. White took the land (whether by peace or conquest, they still took it as their own). The USA is undisputed White territory, just as I see Israel as undisputed Jewish territory, whether or not it was founded through immorality or with the help of Yankees or not, it's now their fucking clay. PERIOD. It's up to the Palestinians to get it back, I don't care either way, they're not my people and are not my problem.
>>
File: Spencer.jpg (18KB, 296x301px) Image search: [Google]
Spencer.jpg
18KB, 296x301px
>>128430934
>>128432628
>>128433858
lol this man makes for me to real to laugh HARD kek! wtf he cut hair for short top part he head to make it like egg man? hahaha thanks bro for taking this for me to see it for you now kek
>>
File: richard spencer head 3.jpg (26KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer head 3.jpg
26KB, 500x680px
>>128436120
lol =]
>>
File: Screenshot_20170604-091840.png (712KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170604-091840.png
712KB, 1440x2560px
>>128434856
Yes. There's plenty of doubt. The ptb are still going after him. There was an obvious plan to war with Russia when Hillary got in office and the powers are still seemingly trying to get that started.

Obama set a horrendous amount of balls in motion and it appears that Trump has stopped many of these balls. Why would he have undone so many plans? Why would he have done things in a genuine and not a symbolic way if he were one of them? Until John McCain starts sleeping through the night, there's hope that it's Trump keeping him awake.

Here's one of the strongest pieces of evidence that Trump is still /ourguy/
>picrelated
The related image is one of hundreds of pieces written about Steve Bannon and his role as national security advisor. One of the first things Trump did was clean house, he got rid of the elden members of the white house para-intelligence agency. Steve Bannon took that vile apparatus apart and then stepped down, you can find the real story buried under pounds of "Bannon got fired!! Dddddrumpfs done for!!" bullshit.
>>
>>128435377

>this cannot and will not happen for so long as Israel exists,
Bullshit. If ALL White Nations cease relations with Israel and expel the jude, it's over for them. They'll have to worry about Iran and neighboring factions hellbent to take them out.

The only reason Israel is even standing is because of it being a literal parasite of White Nations. Once funding is cut off, they'll have MUCH bigger problems than "How do we cause a shoah for the white man". They'll have to bust their ass just to survive, and even if they do, they're not going to last long unless they quickly expand and form Greater Israel which would take centuries.

>pic related
Shit was proven to be faked. Let's not be the white Kemets please.

>History of jews in White nations

Dude I fucking know, believe me. I have read countless books and I could probably debate for Holocaust revision to normies better than you. I know, I even know how Jews evolved into who they are now, (pre-judaic Jews and which genes found more success in their tribes etc). They took the turf millenia ago, just as the Hellenic people took Italy millenia ago, and just like Danes came from the North, Anglos from the south, and Celts went West into their respective territories as we know them today.

Again, doesn't change my point at all

>>128435740

Exactly. He doesn't need the money he gets from donations to Radix/AltRight.com and his financials prove that he's not making any more profit than he was before he "came out"
>>
File: Inauguration20th.png (574KB, 641x859px) Image search: [Google]
Inauguration20th.png
574KB, 641x859px
>>128429283
says the basketball-American
>>
>>128436781
>it's over for them
Why is that? Israel is a nuclear armed state, their economy is booming and they have billions from America stashed away. Plus.. THEY LITERALLY OWN EVERY WHITE NATION, FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE THANKS TO GLOBALISM.

>>128436781
>Shit was proven to be faked
post source or accept your defeat.

>>128436781
>Dude I fucking know, believe me.
Israel is a make-believe land just as fake as Hogwarts.
The Jews do NOT have any historic claim to "Israel."
Israel didn't even exist until the 1940s.
Jews do not deserve land that doesnt belong to them.
>>
File: 1493917167437.jpg (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493917167437.jpg
772KB, 1280x720px
itt.
Daily commie posts.

Hey commies, go read the Gulag Archipelago, sort yourself out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccASsjhhgP8
>>
IF they turned him into a hate symbol that would give reason for censorship. This hasn't been done yet because HE I CONTROL OPPOSITION. This thread is controlled opposition. Hell, even I could be controlled opposition.
>>
File: whos jewing who.jpg (277KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
whos jewing who.jpg
277KB, 616x693px
>>128437298
>>
>>128429243
Oh boy, yet another richard spencer hate thread.
>>
>>128435804
Shore but what you may be missing about American culture is that we've already accepted minorities. Our identity is not a European one but rather a spirit of individualism. The first liberal world power, set to be liberal at its core through its Constitution.

And I don't mean liberal as the common colloquium but rather the traditional sense of it. We were set to be a constitutional republic based on liberal libertarian governmental values. Absolutely, the cultural structure was conservative at first, the executive and electorate being strictly conservative while the legal system remained liberal...

Fuck, if you're not PhD level in governmental and cultural philosophy, what I'm saying will probably seem like inane bullshit...

Anyway, I digress. We were always set to be a merit-based class structure. Race matters little, as you would recall that free blacks owned far more slaves than their white counterparts on average... Our identity comes not from Europe but rather from being Exceptional (read: better than Europe)
>>
File: 1495935015527.jpg (92KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495935015527.jpg
92KB, 450x300px
>>128429243

Richard spends much of his time trying to get whites and blacks fighting - a Jewish tactic - when he should be talking about the Jewish problem full time.
>>
>>128437397
>he replies to my bait
HAH I CAUFHT YOU NOW YOU CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FUCK
>>
File: merchant you.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
merchant you.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>128437755
>>
>>128437051

>post source or accept your defeat.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-science-native-americans-origins-idUSBREA1B1TS20140212

>their economy is booming and they have billions from America stashed away.
Their economy is booming because:
>THEY LITERALLY OWN EVERY WHITE NATION, FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE THANKS TO GLOBALISM.

>Israel is a make-believe land just as fake as Hogwarts.
What is a nation? What the fuck is a nation. Sit here and tell me what a nation is.
>The Jews do NOT have any historic claim to "Israel."
Neither did the Euros before colonizing the USA/AU/NZ
>Israel didn't even exist until the 1940s.
Neither did the USA prior to the 17th century.

>Jews do not deserve land that doesnt belong to them.
Again, why not? Why don't they deserve it? Can the same reason be applied to the US by lefties and whiteknights?
>>
File: 1495632594411.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
1495632594411.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>128437589
LOL!
Jews would hate that, they are the ones who push for multiculturalism and multiracialism because they don't feel singled out in such a society.
>>
File: 1486376919237.png (535KB, 618x701px) Image search: [Google]
1486376919237.png
535KB, 618x701px
>>128437589

>Muh based black man

Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>128438048
your reuters link doesnt debunk anything, anon... its an opinion piece..
heres something that isnt an opinion piece:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

>>128438048
youre ignoring all the points here: >>128435508 because it answers all the points you're raising :)
>>
>>128438478
Use archiving
>http://independent co uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
https://archive.is/sE3iT
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (3MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
3MB, 500x390px
>>128438492
>>
>>128438478

>your reuters link doesnt debunk anything, anon... its an opinion piece..
You OBVIOUSLY didn't read it.

>heres something that isnt an opinion piece:
That IS an opinion piece, and it was made 2 years prior to the article that debunks it.

Again, READ the fucking article, you clown.
>youre ignoring all the points here:
No, literally not ONE of my questions was answered by your copypasta: Answer the fucking questions or accept your defeat.
>>
He's a gay retard
>>
>>128438492
But what if I like to archive browser exploits and link them as supposed sources?

Use screenshots and trust that people can duckduckgo on their own.
>>
File: 1486138740079.jpg (35KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
1486138740079.jpg
35KB, 414x532px
>>128429243
>>
File: opposite.jpg (140KB, 779x569px) Image search: [Google]
opposite.jpg
140KB, 779x569px
>>128438263

Jews push for chaos in society.

They would rather blacks and whites fight, or whites and muslims. They do not want blacks, whites, and muslims coming together to fight their common enemy, the jew.
>>
>Be pre-Jewish peopel called Habiru
>Murderers, thieves, degenerates
>Form your own tribe outside of normal society
>Create Hebrew ethnicity after centuries of inbreeding
>Take over small plot of land in Palestine after your numbers go
>ISRAEL IS THE HISTORY HOMELAND OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE!! NEVER FORGET, GOYIM!

lol no

>>128438772
why arent you addressing >>128435508

???
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496274170196.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496274170196.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I feel like the conversation has been sidetracked into a very vapid jewbait

Oh God I'm feeling arguments! Marxism has infected my mind!
>>
>>128438946
>BASED niggers can help us!
t_D refugees are here to stay, I guess.
>>
Jews don't want "chaos", they want Brazil.
>>
File: 1494513684321.jpg (39KB, 360x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494513684321.jpg
39KB, 360x425px
>>128439004

>Form your own tribe outside of normal society
correct
>Create Hebrew ethnicity after centuries of inbreeding
...correct...
>Take over small plot of land in Palestine after your numbers go
..yes.

No how do they answer these fucking questions:

>Israel is a make-believe land just as fake as Hogwarts.
What is a nation? What the fuck is a nation. Sit here and tell me what a nation is.
>The Jews do NOT have any historic claim to "Israel."
Neither did the Euros before colonizing the USA/AU/NZ
>Israel didn't even exist until the 1940s.
Neither did the USA prior to the 17th century.

>Jews do not deserve land that doesnt belong to them.
Again, why not? Why don't they deserve it? Can the same reason be applied to the US by lefties and whiteknights?

Seriously, answer each one. Do it by pasting from your copypasta since you claim to have answers there
>>
>>128439173

Race creates culture. The founding fathers, and subsequent leaders did not want a multiracial america.

Here's a quote from the very same man who liberated niggers:

>I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
>>
>>128439378
>Jews steal land from the actual historic inhabitants of said land
>its rightfully Jewish land, goy!

Thieves are not rewarded, anon.
If I steal your TV does it belong to me?
It's time to work on your character.

>Again, why not? Why don't they deserve it? Can the same reason be applied to the US by lefties and whiteknights?
America was first colonized by Aryans. Jews gave their lands when they left them to wander around outside of society. Even their god made them wander in a desert for 40 years. PLUS... Israel is nothing but the base from which the Jew attacks the world. Even the Torah says this.

That's why not.
>>
File: 1495629673080.gif (2MB, 270x178px) Image search: [Google]
1495629673080.gif
2MB, 270x178px
We always need to remember who the root of the problem is - the Jew.

And maybe we all need to be putting more thought and effort into redpilling black people (and ALL people). All of us goyim are in this together. We should all be working together to preserve our lives, races, traditions, and countries. Even if 1 out of 7 individuals on this planet banded together for this common cause, that would be a billion people.

Why do we let the Jew keep us busy fighting other goys when we all could stand together for a few moments in time and tell them to fuck off.

Richard Spencer doesn't deserve our time if he's not going to talk about the Jewish problem and what we can do about it.
>>
File: tjq.jpg (2MB, 3863x4239px) Image search: [Google]
tjq.jpg
2MB, 3863x4239px
>>128438946
No they don't stupid, Jews push for chaos in the culture, but in society they push for totalitarian control.
>>
>>128435125

You do realize the Indians didn't believed they owned the lands right? According to them they belonged to mother nature.
They lived like animals roaming the land. I fail to see how you can steal land from someone like that.

>>128436614
>Yes. There's plenty of doubt

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>128439878

>Thieves are not rewarded, anon.>>128436781
>the Hellenic people took Italy millenia ago, and just like Danes came from the North, Anglos from the south, and Celts went West into their respective territories as we know them today.

Are you ok with Rhodesia's fall and the imminent fall of SA as well, chap? Should NZ return the land (it was taken with war)?
Were the Germans also thieves during WWII?
What about Half the US?

> Jews gave their lands when they left them to wan..
Again, you're not making an argument. You're just pointing out circumstances and adding stupid shit like:
>Israel is nothing but the base from which the Jew attacks the world.

No, the base you're talking about is your local Chase, Navy Federal, UBS, JP Morgan, Bank of America Corp., etc..

Israel is nothing but a collateral they got themselves with White man's money, just in case the white man kicked their asses out once more.

A nuclear bunker isn't the base from where a nation controls territory.
>>
File: 1495637426796.jpg (344KB, 713x801px) Image search: [Google]
1495637426796.jpg
344KB, 713x801px
>>128439173

From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud...

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

http://youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>>
>>128440541

>You do realize the Indians didn't believed they owned the lands right?
Right, conveniently they started saying that shit when the white man came. If they really believed that, why did they constantly slaughter each other for centuries in land disputes?
>>
File: egypt 34.png (486KB, 613x622px) Image search: [Google]
egypt 34.png
486KB, 613x622px
>>128440773
>are you ok with..
>the Hellenic people took Italy millenia ago..

The entire Earth was civilized by Aryans.
Aryans invented the very concept of Nations.
Please read a book or several.
Pic related

>No, the base you're talking about

"Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."
>http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/25-18.htm

The origin of Israel is thus: the Jewish "god" promised to deliver the wandering Jews a "promised land" from which they would destroy the Amalekite/Aryan race and enslave the rest of the world.

Jews do not have a historic homeland, because again, they chose to live outside of societies as a tribal people -- not a civilized people in civilization.

What else you got?
>>
>>128441216
Nah many native tribes had a thriving capitalism which depended upon propertarianist philosophy.
>>
>>128441263

>Aryans
Aryans aren't an actual subrace. Are you referring to Nordic? If so you're fucking delusional and we can end the conversation right here immediately.

If, however, you group Aryans as ALL White ethnicities: (Nordic, Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic.) then I will accept your claim. I'll also imply that you meant "Entire Earth" as figure of speech rather than meaning it literally.

>Quotes the Bible
Not an argument

>The origin of Israel is thus: the Jewish "god" promised to deliver the wandering Jews a "promised land" from which they would destroy the Amalekite/Aryan race and enslave the rest of the world.
Sure, but that's prophecy, and it's not what is ACTUALLY happening right now. You're starting to buy into their bullshit yourself. Observe the world around you a little better.

Who has a higher net worth, Top 3 banks in the US, or the ENTIRETY of Israel's GDP? I think you would benefit from a class in Economics.

>Jews do not have a historic homeland
I don't care. It doesn't change my points at all.
>>
>>128441052
Talmud is not necessarily a "holy book."

But I'm not disputing the vile threat of the jews... I'm saying that that is a slide. Of course there's very strong arguments to be made against the Jew, that doesn't mean you have to take every bait and make those arguments.
>>
>>128441846
>Quotes the Bible
>Not an argument
lel..

>quotes the Torah..the religious book all Jews believe in because they're a religious tribe
>prove that Israel is literally founded in the Torah and exists solely to conquer the world
>NOT RELEVANT THO GOY!

I accept your defeat.

>I don't care. It doesn't change my points at all.
>Yeah I know youre right but Im arrogant and refuse to accept reality
>I LOVE ISRAEL!

Stay defeated.
>>
The Jew loves when you tangent off of an important discussion to argue about whether or not the Jew is insidious.
>>
>>128441568

Sure, some. But a lot of them fucking massacred each other for centuries over land disputes.
>>
>>128441263
>>128441263
>Aryans.

Would you consider Ancient indo Europeans (the ones that tamed the horse and fucked wrecked everyone's shit at the Caucasus, east Mediterranean, Levant and Indus valleys to be Aryans?
>>
>>128442008

So that's your way of closing a losing argument whilst doing pathetic amounts of damage control?

Okay, I hope I at least planted a seed into your mind, assuming it's fertile in there.
>>
>>128429359
>>128429359
He's is controlled opposition or what. He has to be one of the two. So the logical answer is yes.
>>
File: aryan defined.png (82KB, 1755x825px) Image search: [Google]
aryan defined.png
82KB, 1755x825px
>>128442180
pic related

>>128442225
you lost. you admitted to know Im right with:

>Jews do not have a historic homeland
>I don't care. It doesn't change my points at all.

You admit that Israel is NOT the rightful land of the Jews.
That's what I've been saying all this time :)
Zionism is a Jewish Trick.. Israel is a make-believe land just as real as Hogwarts.
And you conceded, except you're too arrogant to admit defeat.
Pride cometh before the fall.
>>
>>128442062
Yes of course they did.

Like everyone... European conflicts lasted millennia.

The Spanish accidentally wiped out the more civilized American nations on accident.

I don't agree with a lot of what you're saying but you're a genuine person and I will debate you as such.
>>
Back to the topic at hand, Spencer is a plant.
>>
>>128429243
SICK OF THESE THREADS. YES OF COURSE HE WORKS FOR THE BUSH FACTION WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>128432678
>>128433204
That's actually a really interesting difference. It's true though. Dicky wants a white ethnostate on the North American continent. He states very often in his speeches this desire, but he does not want ethnically divided white states that work in competition with other whites.
>>
he's a fag and i hate this picture so damn much
>>
The Jew is a Jew and there's so sense in arguing about that. Redpill threads are that way.

The point is, Spencer is a plant. Whether he knows it or not is irrelevant.

Where did he come from? Why is he famous? He was a nobody, barely had a following, and then the mainstream media promoted him as OUR leader at the same time they labeled US the alt-right.
Ascribing a union where previously there had only been a confederation. And we don't recognize that trick?
>>
>>128443082
until the JQ is answered you cant have any successful State of anything
>>
Charismatic, preppy, pretty boy right wing/white power dudes like him have been coming and going for a long time, you shits are just now hearing about it because internet
>>
>>128431012
whos your guy then?
>>
>>128442469

>you lost. you admitted to know Im right with:
No, they do whether you like to admit it or not. BUT even if they didn't it wouldn't change a thing.

Jokes on me, I probably spent an hour+ arguing with an actual shill and/or absolute crackpot

Either way, I'm done. You're ignoring my points completely, and keep resorting to semantics and holy book prophecies.

Good luck
>>
Whether or not Spencer is right about some things is irrelevant.
Why is he famous?
He works for them. We were so powerful because of our chaotic nature. Labeling us the alt-right and appointing us a leader is a clever Jew trick to create order while simultaneously creating division and in-fighting. A genius tactic, really, they've done their best to morph their enemy into an enemy they know how to deal with.
>>
>>128443098
RARE?
>>
>>128443304
The only people who don't recognize it are MSM and low IQ spencerfags who have something to lose by admitting it.
>>
File: mfw.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>128443837
>YOURE WRONG BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY!
>YOU SHILL!!!
>GOODBYE!!!

ragequitting so soon? stay defeated kike.
>>
>>128442469
that's why I am asking. it's the literal definition of the word. But many nutjobs believe they were blue eyed blond people indistinguible from north Germanic people (as Hitler described them) bear in mind also half of india descend from them.

My guess is that the best approach lies in native people north of the Caucasus Mountains where people got to be relatively safe from Russian or Mongol rape babies.

Another good guess would be those "white looking" Iranians but who knows.

I think genetic studies to find what kind of eyes, hair and skin they had would be labeled racist.

do we have clues on how the Hitties looked like? they can be a pretty good guess too.

as soon as these niggas tamed the horse they pretty much caused the Collapse of the Semitic lead bronze age
>>
>>128429243
He's a dick sucker, not being hater or sarcastic, he REALLY sucks dick. That's enough for me. He's an undercover Milo, but he's more sensitive
>>
File: IRAN.jpg (158KB, 736x1210px) Image search: [Google]
IRAN.jpg
158KB, 736x1210px
>>128444496
Would be interesting to form a group for genetic research considering most of what we know is pozzed
>>
>>128429243
/pol/ thinks basically anyone with the same sentiments as /pol but not from /pol/ is controlled opposition.

>Spence is controlled opposition
>Alex Jones is controlled opposition
>Molyneux is controlled opposition
>Jordan Peterson is controlled opposition
>>
>>128445169
PAranoia is a staple of right wing beliefs.
>>
>>128445169
Shut up
>>
File: TrumpIsrael.jpg (63KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIsrael.jpg
63KB, 800x453px
>>128445169
but trump is /ourguy/ remember :^)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485183582120.jpg (13KB, 720x151px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485183582120.jpg
13KB, 720x151px
>>128429243
tfw you get punched so hard it turns you into an emo teen from Tumblr
>>
File: shruggytrump.jpg (101KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
shruggytrump.jpg
101KB, 1024x551px
>>128446567
>but trump is /ourguy/ remember :^)
id be willing to bet she has no interest in being a jew and only did that for the marriage and connections
just like he used her and her kids in that situation to curry favour with them, even joked about merchant like behavior, and it actually went over well
of course she'll be loyal to daddy in the long run, before she is to the zionists
i hope anyways
>>
>>128444912
>Would be interesting to form a group for genetic research considering most of what we know is pozzed
pretty sure that girl bottom row second from right is a Jedi night
>>
File: 1495465052879.png (1MB, 1169x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495465052879.png
1MB, 1169x798px
>>128447856
think again
>>
>>128448196
>think again
his hand went right through the damn thing, what other president has defeated the wailing wall just by staring at it like a mad dog and reaching out his hand
>>
File: spencer.png (454KB, 1845x534px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.png
454KB, 1845x534px
>>128436120
f-froghurt?
>>
File: trump and his handlers.jpg (82KB, 877x495px) Image search: [Google]
trump and his handlers.jpg
82KB, 877x495px
>>128448394
yeah, he is so based
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.