[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people started terrorism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170604_133408.jpg (214KB, 720x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_133408.jpg
214KB, 720x809px
White people started terrorism.
>>
I think these people feel afraid and powerless after these attacks and so they go on social media and bash whitey as a way of exerting power in an allowed way and rationalizing their impotent anger.
>>
>>128426596
exactly, it lets them feel like big guys for doing nothing
>>
>>128426596
Yeah, more specifically I think that they also need to be sure that everyone knows how nice and open minded they are. So they need to post it on facebook and earn some like
>>
>>128425953
So let me get this straight, "people" who were born and raised in the UK and spent their entire life in western society can get radicalised by Islam but immigrants who are coming from the most zealously Muslim place on the planet Earth who've never spent any time being endeared to western culture will assimilate perfectly and not cause any problems?
>>
>>128428245
No. Its white peoples fault that immigrants radicalize (even if they do so before coming here).

Always.
>>
>they started it so it's okay for me to do the same
t. first grader
>>
I agree with the idea that a small ethnic group can just beg their way into a nation then claim it as their own. Think of the possibilities.
>>
>>128426596
I think these people feel afraid and powerless after these attacks and so they go on social media and bash muslims as a way of exerting power in an allowed way and rationalizing their impotent anger.
>>
>>128432022
>Bash whitey
The left says you're a great intellectual
>Bash Muslims
Lose media gig and likely end up dead.
>>
It's like "keep calm and carry on" on crack cocaine
>>
>>128428245
Of course mate, groups always assimilate without any expectations, they just throw their traditions, upbringing, religion and culture out the window.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.