[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Steyn - the new Hitchens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: steyn.png (191KB, 1129x487px) Image search: [Google]
steyn.png
191KB, 1129x487px
Mark Steyn just did a spot on Fox and obliterated the MSM and establishment globalists. So clear, quick and articulate. Is this the new Christopher Hitchens?
>>
Katie Hopkins is also based F. Go to 21:00 here >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gotrrWy0Vc
>>
Hopkins here
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgQJr0OJwpA
>>
>>128425868
Steyn is great and is being groomed as Rush's protégé. In b4 shills calling him a cuck
>>
>>128428103
I'm waiting for Fox to post the interview on YT. Seriously impressive
>>
>>128428103
What about calling him a Jew?

I think the name (((Steyn))) says it all, right?
>>
>>128429886
that's a good tactic call him a jew
Heis schlonging the MSM and gobalists, BTFOing May and Corbyn, so yes jew
Fuuck off cuntox
>>
>>128425868
>just did a spot
no link

are you trying to be a retard?
>>
>>128429886

He and Hopkins are both Jews.

This is why calling them "controlled opposition" is so tempting. You can argue that they are there just to act as a kosher safety valve for what their fellow Jews do-- i.e., just there to keep the goyim's discourse under total control.

There aren't many goys who act like they do, who could get away with it.

>>128426380

FUCKING BASED
>>
>>128430997
Hopkins is BASED AF
>>128430680
Sorry mate I was expecting that Fox would've uploaded it on their YT by now.
>>
File: 05b8c9f8b18149e789b2dd194ffdae1c.jpg (442KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
05b8c9f8b18149e789b2dd194ffdae1c.jpg
442KB, 1152x1536px
>>128425868
Here is an article he wrote over 10 years ago which got him chased out of Canada by our liberal "human rights" kangaroo courts that essentially fine people for not being liberal enough

http://www.macleans.ca/culture/the-future-belongs-to-islam/

I also remember him predicting that Turkey was headed towards Islamist dictatorship around the same time. I was high school/college aged and pre-redpill at the time so I didn't really think about it much, but looking back he is a very prescient guy.
>>
>>128431237
I assume it'll be much the same as when he was on tucker the other night. did you see that one? breddy gud
>>
>>128425868
Link to steyn interview?

He’s very funny too. Not quite Hitchens tier, but I think he will get there eventually.

I think Douglas Murray is the closest we have to Hitch at the moment
>>
>>128430997
Steyn is not jewish. He openly talks about being raised catholic on his show.
>>
>>128431237
>Hopkins is BASED AF

Where is she on Israel?

Is she based only with respect to saying about Muslims what her fellow Jews wont let goyim say?

Gotta think more deviously if you aren't going to get Jewed. They are shameless and very clever.
>>
disappointed that he got fired from CRTV soon after launching his own show.
his two day run filling in for Rush during this Paris Accord news has been fucking stellar. I like him.
>>
>>128430997
>Both Jews

Goddammit
>>
>>128431368
That whole incident with Steyn made me realize something was seriously wrong with Canada and not the whole, "Canada is just America but better!" shit Hollywood pushed.
>>
>>128431368
>http://www.macleans.ca/culture/the-future-belongs-to-islam
>This is about the seven-eighths below the surface
>You might formulate it like this:
>Age + Welfare = Disaster for you;
>Youth + Will = Disaster for whoever gets in your way.
Thanks for the link great article
>>
>>128431684
It doesn't matter, because he has Jewish ancestry and last name is (((Steyn))), he'll be labelled controlled opposition for forever.
>>
>>128431684
you do know tht jewish is a race as well as a religion?

atheist jews from brooklyn get automatic right to emmigrate to israel, based on a blood test

palestinians(30% of whom are Christians) who were forced to flee as refugees are not allowed to return
>>
>>128432140
Is that Jewish?
Their are plenty people with dutch heritage here who are not Jews with the surname Steyn
>>
>>128430997
proof hopkins is a jew?
>>
>>128431368
>You may vaguely remember seeing some flaming cars on the evening news toward the end of 2005. Something going on in France, apparently. Something to do with — what’s the word? — “youths.” When I pointed out the media’s strange reluctance to use the M-word vis-à-vis the rioting “youths,” I received a ton of emails arguing there’s no Islamist component, they’re not the madrasa crowd, they may be Muslim but they’re secular and Westernized and into drugs and rap and meaningless sex with no emotional commitment, and rioting and looting and torching and trashing, just like any normal healthy Western teenagers. These guys have economic concerns, it’s the lack of jobs, it’s conditions peculiar to France, etc. As one correspondent wrote, “You right-wing shit-for-brains think everything’s about jihad.”
>Actually, I don’t think everything’s about jihad. But I do think, as I said, that a good 90 per cent of everything’s about demography.
>>
>>128432336
He actually discusses his Jewish ancestry, and even referenced the Nuremburg Laws in a NRO article to show how he's not Jewish. Apparently his great-grandmother was, but that's it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110714160006/http://nrd.nationalreview.com/article/?q=ZmVlNTEwOThkMDU0Y2I3OTEzMTI4MTdjMjI3YjBjYmU
>>
>>128433112
a little electrotherapy can clear that list bit of jewishness right up
>>
Nobody of that name can be trusted in such matters. We are only hearing about him because he is controlled opposition.
/thread
>>
>>128425868
Shit he is a jazz musician? Combining two of my loves.
>>
The LARPfag from OANN yesterday said he'd reveal new info on Set Rich at 11
Where is he?
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (51KB, 487x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
51KB, 487x521px
Based Mark

But this is literally how I imagined him hearing him on the radio filling in for Sean
>>
>Mark Steyn thread, no video

?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5lWzToYz2E
>>
>>128440742
Thank m8, I couldn't find it..
>>
Christopher Hitchens was a fucking Marxist though.
>>
>>128441204
At least Peter fully gave up on it, Christopher just went Neocon.
>>
Steyn is a neocon cunt and was a cheerleader for the Iraq war. He is kosher controlled opposition.
>>
>>128442041
so was Hitch. The Q remains, is Steyn the new Hitchens???
>>
>>128444350
Depends if you mean it in a negative way.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.