[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can fuck us in the ass and we'll just take it!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496543832111.jpg (31KB, 1126x156px) Image search: [Google]
1496543832111.jpg
31KB, 1126x156px
>>
This is cringeworthy and untrue
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (881KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
881KB, 2048x1536px
>>128425745
Muslim lovers. Brit cunts.
>>
>>128425745
Like Dodos, they just have no ability to address the problem.
>>
>we're british
this is less and less true by the day, largely thanks to retards like him
>>
>>128425918
It wasn't untrue. But they harrased and erased those who carried it. So now it is the case.

Bit of cheek to hop in and use the senses of national pride and character if you are working to undermine everything.

Sounds like one of the idiots that just bobs their head up over their netflix and daily commute shekles games as the world that just distorts around them, without contributing anything truely creative nor knowing they really could do that, every now and again.

No. Their unwavering nature is in their mindlessness and soullessness, their lack of will. It will never fade because it is technically a lack of something.
>>
>>128425745

He can say this if he wants, but that hasn't stopped London from getting chipped away at by the, what, FIVE terrorist attacks in 2017?

Yes, theoretically not being able to be terrorized should stop terrorism, but the dead bodies keep piling up.
>>
I guarantee if a nationalist did something these people would not be saying that
>>
File: 1492272009934.png (196KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1492272009934.png
196KB, 500x410px
>We're British

He says that as if it's something to be proud of.
>>
>>128425745
I am not sure if I feel happy because you faggots are finally getting what you deserve or sad because white civilization is failing
>>
>>128425745

Or.... we'll not whine like little bitches, kill the terrorists and carry on
>>
This type of thing is fine on an individual basis but when you allow it to happen to your friends and family then it isn't stoicism but stupidity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.