[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corbyn Opposes 'Shoot to Kill' Of Terrorists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 87

What the fuck is wrong with this man?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-34836582/jeremy-corbyn-opposes-shoot-to-kill-policy
>>
I mean to be fair you could potentially gain intelligence from a living terrorist

Maybe you could get them to spill the beans on other terror cells in the area

a big part of me doubts that's why this person cares though
>>
>>128425120
No one knows
>>
Based Corbyn.

Every brit should elect this guy. Faster the british ZOG will collapse, the sooner they will have RWDS establishing their rightful rule.
>>
>>128425120
You guys seriously need to just book it and flee England. Things are only gonna get worse.
>>
>>128425272
We literally had a terrorist attack yesterday - maniacal Muslim lunatics killing people in the streets

Do you think those people should be saved, then? Tell me why the fuck we should be caring about their lives when they've already killed people?
>>
>>128425120

Since you must be underage, its a politically charged term related to Ireland, and caused a lot of problems when it came out they had a shoot to kill order for Irish people, even if they werent armed etc.
>>
>>128425120
both tories and labour are fucking cancer.
>huur we must censor the internet
>huur we shouldn't shoot terrorists
Are they both trying to lose?
>>
>>128425272
Terrorists should be routinely tortured and blackmailed for intelligence.

They don't deserve human rights anyway.

Take a few monkeys from the watchlist, grab them by the balls and then ambush and make the whole cell eat their own shit at gunpoint.

Well, this is the policy of the FSB, at least.
>>
>>128425120
If you kill the people trying to kill others or you, they win. It's the golden Trudeau rule.
>>
>>128425120
It's like he wants to LOSE these elections
>>
>>128425272
>>128425120
"Shoot to kill" is probably one of the worst phrases ever uttered. Its plagued the firearm community for generations.

You shoot with the intention of eliminating a threat, incapacitating your target. You do so with the understanding that you are wielding lethal force. As such you aim center of mass in the chest, along the center line so you have a high probability of striking CNS tissue.

There is a well established reason for this. We know through decades of research and medical findings that the only way to cause rapid reliable incapacitation is to disrupt the upper central nervous system. A determined attacker can suffer an otherwise fatal wound and not be deterred. Inflicting pain cannot reliably subdue a determined attacker. Even loss of a limb is not injury enough to stop willful action.

When we say "shoot to kill" what is meant that the law enforcement officer or armed citizen should have no hesitation in the back of their mind. Know that you are wielding lethal force, and employ it to the best of your ability, because attempting to inflict nonfatal injury is a childish folly.
>>
File: TRS controlled OP.png (128KB, 1454x291px) Image search: [Google]
TRS controlled OP.png
128KB, 1454x291px
>>128425825

Welcome to controlled opposition, you aren't given a viable choice. Its puppet A or puppet B.

Puppet A loves Zionism and ethnic Jews, love selling whites out to Jews for loads of money and power.. and hate white people secretly.

Puppet B likes communism, hates nationalist states and white people overtly, but loves Jews as an ethnicity.

Theres also things like puppet C D and E with a non-viable campaign, designed to make it appear as if you have more options. C says they like the environment but they really just like communism. D says they like to be free and be left alone, but really they just want to let Jews instate communism without interference. E is actually the communist party.
>>
>>128425598
I don't think that ANON is talking about life saving, I think he's talking about torturing the fuck out of whatever's left of the attackers.
>>
>>128425510
Corbyn is jewish
>>
File: may loves you goy.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
may loves you goy.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
whats app is evil
>>
File: MUMMY MAY HAS NO KIDS OOO.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY MAY HAS NO KIDS OOO.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
why did she say this ?????????????????????????????????????????????? because she said it
>>
Killing murderers is inhumane tbqh chaps
>>
>>128426062
this guy gets it
>>
>>128426591
what the fuck is wrong with you guys? this is fucking madness
>>
File: IMG_0560.png (229KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.png
229KB, 480x360px
>>128425120
I thought he died in the first Star Wars?
>>
I'm convinced Corbyn is a Tory plant getting paid millions to keep Labour unelectable. Think about it, if the right could design the leader of their opposition, what would he be like?
>>
File: nintchdbpict000276440664.jpg (235KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000276440664.jpg
235KB, 960x640px
>>128425120

The sooner he gets back permanently to his allotment, the happier everyone will be.
>>
>>128425120

KEKBUMP
>>
>>128426062
This.
But last night the terrorists wanted to be shot dead, hence the fake bomb vests. Why would you give them exactly what they want (martyrdom) instead of putting them to trial, gaining intelligence and humiliating them? It's the same with the Corbyn bin laden tragedy vote that's been thrown about. All he's saying is that he should have been captured and put on trial instead of being given exactly what he wanted which is a quick death and go to what he believes is paradise.
>>
>>128426895
>If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>128426754
>>128426591
Learn to read you mongs. Some SJW expert told her this. She didn't say it
>>
>>128427197
In the US 6 out of 7 people who sustain gun shot wounds survive. Doing your due diligence with a firearm does not mean that your suspect is headed straight to the morgue.
>>
File: MUMMY MAY LOVES YOU LOTS.jpg (145KB, 1122x669px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY MAY LOVES YOU LOTS.jpg
145KB, 1122x669px
unmummy may said ..............
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (31KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
31KB, 188x268px
>>128426591
Srsly? This has to be made up or does she receive financial backing from the Jimmy Savile Foundation?
>>
File: MUMMY MAY loves you.png (269KB, 841x845px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY MAY loves you.png
269KB, 841x845px
>>
>>128427571
see >>128427366
Some kike academic said this, she didn't.
>>
>>128427571

cant you goggle it and find out ? she said it all.
>>
>>128425857
Human rights is an christian invention. So seeing Muslims trying to appeal to it is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>128426591
Seriously
>Helen Reece, a reader in law at the London School of Economics, called on Theresa May, the Home Secretary, to relax rules which automatically ban sex offenders from caring for children, saying that this could breach their human rights.
Some human rights mong said this in an inquiry. Not May.
>>
>>128427736
STOP LYING YOU KIKE FUCK
>>128427771
>>128427771
>>128427771
>>
>>128425120
I sort of agree with him.

They don't deserve such an easy death by cop.
>>
>>128427589

You guys should vote for Gary Johnson.
>>
File: CRAZY MAY IS NOT YOUR MUMMY.png (594KB, 602x597px) Image search: [Google]
CRAZY MAY IS NOT YOUR MUMMY.png
594KB, 602x597px
mays in
>>
>>128425120

How are you supposed to stop them when they're attacking people, then?

It's WAR ON THE STREETS. That's what the terrorists are doing. They're bring war to everyday life, so they have to be given the treatment of WAR.
>>
>>128425120
If you kill them they go to heaven, if keep them alive you defile them and there body´s you can brake them and get information out thats lads to more terrorists. thats why they had bomb attraps with them. they wanted to die.

Now you cant question them.

He is right get your fee fee´s in check bong you in full panic you weak wiener.
>>
>>128426062
I also hate how it breeds the idea that you should shoot to incapacitate.

Fuck knows how often you see (usually British, desu) fuckwads that say "HURR DURR, WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOOT HIM IN THE LEGS OR ARMS?????!??!?" without realising how much more diiffcult it is and how little it does, or that people are trainied to aim for centre mass.

I think people should be arrested where possible and killed as a last resort, but it's dumb as fuck when you see people act like armchair generals and think that a gun should be used for anything other than to kill.
>>
It's because there's still no consistent answer about whether terrorists are criminals or enemy combatants.

If they're criminals you can't just execute them. That's not how the legal system works.

If they're enemy combatants they should be interned for the duration of the conflict and then handed over to the relevant authority at the end of the war.

But people want to have their cake and eat it. We want to have the authority to shoot them as if they were enemy soldiers, but not have the obligation to treat captured combatants in accordance with the laws of war. It's all extremely fucking retarded.
>>
>>128427771
>>128427736
>A Home Office spokesman said: “It is safe to say that the vetting review will not be considering allowing paedophiles to adopt. It wouldn’t exactly go down well with the public.
>>
>>128425120

Corbyn IS ISIS
>>
File: Dog freaked.jpg (62KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Dog freaked.jpg
62KB, 500x351px
>>128427366
To be fair, this if the most degenerate headline I've ever seen. It's specifically designed to make readers think she said it.
>>
>>128425120
He needs to live in sandnigger country for a few decades. Idiot's never left UK, thinks he knows it all. But most of all, he's on the globalist payroll
>>
>>128427869
who is that old man to the left of her and why is so cocky? He's smug he reminds of liberbal babyboomers in the US. I have an increasing urge to punch him in his stupid face
>>
>>128425598
Because people can only be sentenced for their crimes after they have been tried and found guilty in a court by a jury of their peers or other relevant body - and the UK doesn't impose death penalties anyway so even if you approved on-the-spot determinations of guilt by police officers they still would not have the authority to kill, only to imprison.

That is why, you fucking moron.

>i don't like person!
This does not give anyone a license to kill.
>>
>>128425120
Well outright killing them isn't the brightest of thinking when you consider that they want to die and become martyrs in their own heads. Bringing them in alive, dragging them into an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere and waterboarding them for a few weeks (and then conveniently allowing them to stage a hunger strike) is more practical in frightening them off and squeezing them for intel.
>>
>>128425120
the worst thing for this terrorist would be getting caught alive and put into a padded cell for the next 40 years.

why do them the favor of allowing them to die as a martyr? that's exactly what they want.
>>
>>128425120
>'Shoot to Kill'

This is a loaded term in relation to terrorism *ahem*
>>
>>128427888
>Now you cant question them.

You question their family, friends and everyone that went to their Mosque. You detain them if they're suspect.

You kill the soldiers.
>>
File: MUMMY MAY NO KIDS OOO.jpg (15KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY MAY NO KIDS OOO.jpg
15KB, 220x229px
>>
Sand nigger lover
>>
>>128428072
>reasonable post on /pol/
What timeline am I in?
>>
>>128428177
Fake news for ants
>implying /pol/ hates fascism anyway
>>
>>128428072

Don't be a moron.

He's talking about the British police shooting terrorists during an attack, to stop them.

Meaning, typical self-defense.

It's not an execution.
>>
>>128428135
and produce so more soldiers that want to enter heaven. you defile the soldiers so no one dares to join. you take the basis of radicals.
>>
>>128425120
You guys should spam this. He'd lose so fast.
>>
File: 1 scumbag british state.jpg (4MB, 3424x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1 scumbag british state.jpg
4MB, 3424x2800px
>>128427929

in public kek
>>
File: No Kids.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
No Kids.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>128428177
Checked.

At least she's unable to have children, which is beyond her control.

It's women who choose to be childless that become irredeemably evil. (Witch archetype)
>>
File: 1491972934969.png (30KB, 560x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491972934969.png
30KB, 560x429px
>>128425120
Having just watched Dirty Harry: he wants to shoot to wound so he can stand on their wounded limbs and demand answers.

I don't know why he thinks Abdul Al Mashuggi knows why Tony Blair was so infatuated with PFI or why Gordon Brown didn't end the London Underground PPP farce long ago, but JC works in mysterious ways.
>>
give mi6 your whatsapp its for your own good

for freedom

the british state loves you
>>
>>128428278
>He's talking about the British police shooting terrorists during an attack, to stop them.
No, he isn't, because this is perfectly legal under British law already.

What is being discussed is a shift away from attempting to arrest an offender towards merely killing an offender. Sure, if you try to arrest an armed person you're probably going to end up killing them anyway, that's how it goes, but this type of question affects doctrine and response on a broader level. I mean if you just flat-out stop caring about doing anything else than just killing the motherfucker you might as well roll up with armoured cars and light the fucker up with 30mm like the Russians do. Effective? Yes. But it's no longer policing.

That's the question. Should the police attempt to police terrorists, or fight them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VexXJdkZC9s
>>
>Doesn't understand MAD doctrine
>Doesn't understand basic firearms training
>believes himself to be fit to lead a country under serious threat of invasion
>People are actually thinking about voting him in

You pommy pricks deserve everything that you get, if you let this moron in to office.
>>
>>128428671

If the terrorists dropped the knives and submitted, they wouldn't have been shot.

He's talking about self-defense.
>>
>>128425699
cheers mate
>>
We're fucked, is there anybody to vote for that isn't insane?
>>
>>128428982
>If the terrorists dropped the knives and submitted, they wouldn't have been shot.
Yes, exactly. This is policing.

What if the cops just rolled up in a BTR-80 and lit up the entire street with machinegun fire and didn't even give anyone a chance to surrender? Because that's what the question is. Should police use minimum force in an attempt to arrest people (while obviously doing containment to keep the public safe) or should police use maximum force to just kill people?

This is the difference between the police and the army. On the surface they look the same - dudes with guns - so in theory they should be able to do the same job - use guns to stop bad guys. But the approach to stopping bad guys is totally different. When people talk about the militarisation of police this, more than just the mere equipment that they use, is what the focus should be on.
>>
File: Ivanka disgusted.jpg (41KB, 351x431px) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka disgusted.jpg
41KB, 351x431px
>>128429379
>Tell me why the fuck we should be caring about their lives when they've already killed people?

This was the original question you responded to.

This is the most clear example of strawman I've ever seen. Why are you trying so hard to prove you're intelligent Ausbro?
>>
File: may so hot.png (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
may so hot.png
112KB, 640x480px
>>128428575

i don't think any seed of life could grow in that twisted decrepit womb for good reason

unmummy no maternal instinct may only has her preserved power as head of a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state. thats all shes got in this world thats all she cares about. she dosnt give a fuck about kids

a vile ugly creature that oozes insecurity and contempt.
>>
>>128425272
You could get intelligence from their parents or other relatives, they always knew what they were up to.
>>
>>128429709
Why do we attempt to arrest criminals instead of just killing them?

Protip: it's because we care about their lives too.

If you stop caring at all about the criminal's life then why wouldn't you just roll at maximum force all the time and rip people in half through walls with a 20mm instead of camping outside their house in a standoff for 72 hours until they surrender?

You people don't understand the implications of the policies you pursue, and part of the reason is the confusion over whether terrorists are criminals or enemy combatants.
>>
>>128429379
>What if the cops just rolled up in a BTR-80 and lit up the entire street with machinegun fire

I don't think either side is arguing this
>>
>>128427926
>It's because there's still no consistent answer about whether terrorists are criminals or enemy combatants.
this is completely immaterial. it's completely reasonable to destroy any person that's armed and in the process of killing or harming others. this is one of the most basic social principles that has existed throughout history, it's called self defense. the police and or the public are under no moral obligation to spare the life of someone that wants to take theirs.
>>
>>128425120
Why hasn't he been hanged as an example of what happens to pro-terror cucks?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>128425120
>>
May is going to rob you of your internet freedom and ruin your ability to spread redpills. Corbyn just gives you more ammo. As for third world immigration you are kidding yourself if you think May wont be as bad as Corbyn. It's a lot harder to stop the plans of a sneaky jew than it is to stop a retarded commie.
>>
>>128427197
>Hold on guys! What if those bomb vests are actually fake and they just want us to kill them? Better try and restrain them instead!
>>
>>128429379
>What if the cops just rolled up in a BTR-80 and lit up the entire street with machinegun fire and didn't even give anyone a chance to surrender? Because that's what the question is. Should police use minimum force in an attempt to arrest people (while obviously doing containment to keep the public safe) or should police use maximum force to just kill people?

That's not what Corbyn means here.

He's literally talking about shooting to kill terrorists that are in the act of attacking others. Shooting to stop is exactly what he means.

Yes, full on killing them all, even after they've surrendered, isn't right, and I don't see that ever being valid in the West, at least until a civil war.
>>
>>128425120
He's a lefty
>>
>the idea you end up with a war on the streets is not a good thing

So the solution to a war is just letting your enemy shoot you

make it a massacre instead of a conflict
>>
>>128430236
>I don't think either side is arguing this
That's because they're too dumb to realise the implications of their policy.

If we stop caring about the lives of criminals what possible reason is there not to just roll at maximum force all the time? Excepting collateral damage, there isn't one. The entirety of the legal system is predicated on the assumption that criminals' lives also have value.

>>128430355
>it's completely reasonable to destroy any person that's armed and in the process of killing or harming others
Nobody is saying otherwise you fucking tool. That's not even the topic of debate. The question is what are the obligations of the police when they're NOT engaging in personal or collective self defence? Excepting the associated collateral damage expenses, what if they've got Abdul cornered in a store with no hostages? Should they sit back and put a few rockets into the wall and then go in and take the terrorist out in a couple of garbage bags? If not, WHY not? What good reason is there not to roll at maximum force if you stop giving a single shit about the lives of criminals?

There isn't one, and this is the point. The legal system exists because we reject the assertion that people who commit crimes forfeit their rights.
>>
>>128427940
Corbyn is Rojava, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>128425272
>Don't shoot someone who's wearing a suicide vest because they might tell you the names of other terrorists
>>
>>128429797

This
>>
>>128430727
>He's literally talking about shooting to kill terrorists that are in the act of attacking others.
I'm sure you'll be able to provide the explicit quote that supports this assertion, right anon?

Because here's a quote from the article:
>The UK's police forces do not have a blanket "shoot-to-kill" policy - but at the same time, police can be legally justified in shooting even if the attacker ends up dead.
>It all comes down to the law on self-defence. The only person who is legally responsible for pulling the trigger is the police officer holding the gun.
So we establish that the shoot-to-kill policy has nothing to do with self defence or collective self defence, because such laws already exist and therefore you are wrong, this cannot be the point of discussion. The issue of whether police officers can shoot in self defence of themselves or others is not a matter of policy.

So what then is the "shoot-to-kill" policy?

>no chief constable, let alone a minister, would be ever able to tell an armed officer how to respond to the specific scene before them.
Ah. Now we understand that a shoot-to-kill policy is the contrary of this - where someone other than the police officer acting on the ground decides when shooting to kill is allowed based on grounds other than immediate self-defence. This means that self-defence is taken out of the equation entirely, and it's simply a question of permissible force.

Which is exactly what I said.

>full on killing them all, even after they've surrendered, isn't right
What about shooting them without even giving them a reasonable chance to surrender? Dropping a JDAM on them doesn't give them a lot of reaction time, and even if it did JDAM blasts don't discriminate between surrenders and combatants. Should JDAMs be authorised on terrorists given their indiscriminate nature? Should they be authorised on murderers? Serial killers other than terrorists?
>>
>>128427197
>Why would you give them exactly what they want (martyrdom)

They're burning in hell right now and if a murderer wants to die there's no problem helping them out.
>>
Yep he sounds like a good representation of the attitudes of the common man, Britcucks

Since you are desperate for enrichment, why hold back?
>>
>>128425120
Shoot to thrill
>>
>>128430752
you sound like a fucking moron. you are trying to equivocate criminality with terrorism. the profile for an islamic terrorist is well defined and there is absolutely no good reason to leave abdul alive in the situation you describe. terrorists have demonstrated that they are willing to die and are adept at using bombs and ambush tactics, making capture impractical and unreasonable.
>>
>>128432774
You sound like you want to treat terrorists as enemy combatants. If so, why are you charging and sentencing them instead of interning them awaiting repatriation to their home countries or countries of allegiance?
>>
File: 3210.png (84KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
3210.png
84KB, 750x450px
>>128425120
>What the fuck is wrong with this man?
Communist zealotry
>>
>>128425120
Corbyn is a faggot.

A complete and total faggot.

Fuck him.
>>
>>128431505
>>It all comes down to the law on self-defence. The only person who is legally responsible for pulling the trigger is the police officer holding the gun.

Which is self-defense, you moron.
>>
>>128433362
Try reading the post again.
>>
are people here still voting?
>>
>>128433488
Vote conservative so the labour party doesn't keep us in the single market which means free movement of people and they're going to put Dianne Abbot as Home Secretary (who controls immigration)

Labour have to be kept out of power at all costs!
>>
File: IMG_0562.jpg (55KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
55KB, 615x409px
>>128429797
>she dosnt give a fuck about kids
Ah, remember the good, ole days when the PM used to give a fuck INTO kids? Good times. Good times.
>>
BASED MOSLEEM FELATOR
>>
File: labour niggers.jpg (27KB, 480x376px) Image search: [Google]
labour niggers.jpg
27KB, 480x376px
>>128425120

He is the typical nigger/shitskin lover
>>
>>128432946
you are too moronic to be real. they don't fall under the category of enemy combatants, and if they did, IHL wouldn't apply to them because of their use of perfidy. in a case where a person makes it known that they will kill children using any means available to them, and have used clever tactics, like luring soldiers and peace officers to a location so that they can detonate ieds to kill as many as possible, they should be considered armed and deadly at all times. no reasonable person would think otherwise.
>>
>>128433913
Yet he voted leave. And May voted remain. Odd.
>>
>>128433990
>he voted leave

No he didn't you subhuman commie nigger shill. Corbyn has always been an anti white commiecuck piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_0586.gif (971KB, 366x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.gif
971KB, 366x229px
>>128426062
Good post
>>
File: B_uhX1-UYAA6645.jpg large.jpg (68KB, 599x617px) Image search: [Google]
B_uhX1-UYAA6645.jpg large.jpg
68KB, 599x617px
british tory values
>>
File: britcuck revolutionary.jpg (98KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
britcuck revolutionary.jpg
98KB, 640x960px
>>128434277

Stop shilling Maoist commie shitskin shill
>>
File: 1495298296237.png (834KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1495298296237.png
834KB, 720x1152px
(((Tories))) censoring debate about Saudi arms sales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w [Embed]

Vote Labour to vote the merchant OUT
>>
>>128433990
>he voted leave
No he didn't you nutter, he literally campaigned for remain, something that May didn't even do.
>>
>>128433944
>they don't fall under the category of enemy combatants
Then why do you expect to be allowed to treat them as such?

>they should be considered armed and deadly at all times
Utterly retarded. More dangerous people than 17 year old sand niggers are managed in custody just fine.

>their use of perfidy
Stop using words that you don't understand.

One doesn't "use perfidy." One "is perfidious" or "has perfidy." Perfidy is something you possess or is an activity you engage in, not a tool that you use. You could say that they use deceit and prey on naivety, sure, or you could say that their perfidy is boundless, but not that they use perfidy. Perfidy is the characteristic of someone who uses deceit and misdirection.

But what else can I expect from American education? You can't even fucking capitalise words.
>>
File: 218756.jpg (123KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
218756.jpg
123KB, 1023x576px
>>128433990
Why you lyin'?
>>
File: queer socialist 5.jpg (192KB, 900x1370px) Image search: [Google]
queer socialist 5.jpg
192KB, 900x1370px
>>128434412

You commie kike shills are sure working hard. Go back to your containment board
>>
>>128426022
It's like OP dug up a link from months ago to trick people into thinking JC came out with this a day after a terrorist attack - OP is a TORY SHILL
>>
File: 1496253610888-1.jpg (91KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1496253610888-1.jpg
91KB, 447x444px
>>128426506
>We need to crack down on your freedoms in order to stop those dangerous organisations which we fund through our constant support of saudi arabia
My almonds have never been this activated before
>>
File: THE BRITISH VIPS.jpg (152KB, 700x1042px) Image search: [Google]
THE BRITISH VIPS.jpg
152KB, 700x1042px
torys innitt
>>
>>128425584
No fuck off and fuck you. I'm never fleeing my homeland
>>
File: mudslimes 3.jpg (695KB, 1350x1688px) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes 3.jpg
695KB, 1350x1688px
>>128434545
t. shitskin labour commie shill
>>
File: 1478154379240.jpg (89KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1478154379240.jpg
89KB, 1200x654px
>>128434538
Pay debts nasty EU servant

gahhaahhaahah im laughing hard at u thinking u have the right to speak up to a proud briton when ur bearing that crusty poor mans usa flag lmfao

did u have to sell the colours on your flag to afford to buy bread hahahahaha get back in line for the food handouts peasant
>>
>>128425120
>>128425120
>instead of having war on the streets and shooting each other better just not shoot back and die causing only half as much violence
flawless logic
>>
>>128426062
This nigga gets it.

"Shoot to kill" is a pointless phrase except for propaganda purposes. By the very act of pulling the trigger you are acknowledging that you wield lethal force and are demonstrating the intent to utilize it.

There is no other way, or reason, to shoot except to kill who or what you are shooting at.

That said, a living terrorist being tortured beneath the tower of London for information does make me go a big rubbery one.
>>
>>128427197
You shoot them in the chest until they fall over, then you secure the body. If they lived, peachy, if they died, who cares. You cannot afford to be picky in a fight.
>>
File: pro immigration labour.jpg (175KB, 832x858px) Image search: [Google]
pro immigration labour.jpg
175KB, 832x858px
>>128434633
>12 posts by this ID

1 pound has been deposited to your account by Momentum
>>
File: wp-1487482197082.jpg (297KB, 1241x1584px) Image search: [Google]
wp-1487482197082.jpg
297KB, 1241x1584px
>>128433808

oh yes snort snort good times ,thank god for mi5 and mi6
>>
File: socialist 7.jpg (73KB, 575x960px) Image search: [Google]
socialist 7.jpg
73KB, 575x960px
>>128434720
Kill yourself filthy smelly labournigger commie shill
>>
File: 1496504537257.jpg (126KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1496504537257.jpg
126KB, 1024x962px
>>128434545
>being this concerned about corbyn's image
I see you chaim, I see you
>>
File: 9BKNhHK.jpg (514KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
9BKNhHK.jpg
514KB, 1462x1462px
>>128434883
>>128434956
>Greece is so low on jobs that they have to shill in an election that isn't even in their country
>They can't even afford VPNS

hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaaahahahaahahh

*deep breath*

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHJHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>
File: mi5 mi6 scum.jpg (1MB, 1563x2409px) Image search: [Google]
mi5 mi6 scum.jpg
1MB, 1563x2409px
>>128434573
oh yes
>>
File: britcuck socialist.jpg (29KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
britcuck socialist.jpg
29KB, 500x352px
>>128435094

Typical commie shitskin loving autist labournigger can't even form a sentence
>>
File: MAY.jpg (121KB, 560x437px) Image search: [Google]
MAY.jpg
121KB, 560x437px
why cant i see dem whatsapps
>>
File: 1491667446320.jpg (45KB, 556x536px) Image search: [Google]
1491667446320.jpg
45KB, 556x536px
>>128435021
Consider the following: compare the Tory ads on kikebook with Labour's. Every Tory ad is an attack on JC, whilst Labour's is an invitation to read their manifesto. Any (((Tory-poster))) itt that is attempting a character assassination is a paid shill attempting to set up a false narrative.
>>
File: the british state has lost it.jpg (83KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
the british state has lost it.jpg
83KB, 590x350px
whatsapp is a WMD
>>
>>128434545

>politicians shouldn't be expected to believe the same thing for more than a few months, especially if there's an election at hand
>>
File: socialist 5.jpg (41KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
socialist 5.jpg
41KB, 310x310px
>>128435225
>>128435315
>>128435316

1 blacked.com subscription has been deposited to your account by Momentumâ„¢
>>
>>128435390
>reddit spacing

>>128435469
pay debts
>>
>>128425272
nice reddit spacing, faggot
>>
>>128434440
>Stop using words that you don't understand.
you don't realize how moronic you sound.

Article 37. – Prohibition of perfidy
1. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by resort to perfidy. Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy. The following acts are examples of perfidy:
(a) The feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender;
(b) The feigning of an incapacitation by wounds or sickness;
(c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and
(d) The feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties to the conflict.
>>
File: britcucks 1.jpg (131KB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
britcucks 1.jpg
131KB, 700x612px
>>128435522
t.nigger loving commiecuk maoist labournigger shill
>>
>>128428072
I hate people like you so much. Not only must all muslime die, also all faggots (like you) must be eradicated.
>>
>>128426337
Corbyn is a proven anti-semite, as are several of his closest advisors.
>>
>>128425120
The only reason they shoot to kill is because it ends the chance of building anger at the trials.

They kill them to end dissent, it's not a good thing.
>>
>>128435522

>oh shit, I have LITERALLY no argument, how the fuck can I salvage this complete humiliation? I'll call him reddit and do memes
>>
>>128435780
Why would I want to argue with a redditor?
>>
>>128431505
read the op you fucking homo. he was asked about how to react to the Paris attacks and he said he was against "war on the streets"
>>
>>128435577
Even by that definition you literally used it incorrectly.

American education is renowned for giving you just enough knowledge to think you're not a retard. It's why American tourists are hated the world over. It's why the only country that thinks America is worth shit is... America itself!

Keep posting though, it's a riot.

The ONLY part of that definition that MIGHT apply is
>(c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and
But terrorists aren't classes as combatants anyway, but as criminals, meaning they technically are non-combatants and civilians.

Seriously, you can't name a single example of a, b, or d in any terrorist attacks in the west. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

You are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>128434142
Yes he did. Do you understand that he's been anti EU his entire political career and was on the remain side only to stop Labour from fracturing? Old school Labour hates the EU hence why all the yids are Tory voters.
>>
>>128435992
Read the actual article you fucking illiterate, and you might have a better understanding of the context of the remark.

Oh wait, you're an American. You don't need context, just start dropping bombs. Yeehaw.
>>
File: momentum 2.jpg (44KB, 615x618px) Image search: [Google]
momentum 2.jpg
44KB, 615x618px
Sage hide report Momentumâ„¢ commie Corbyn shills.
>>
>>128435638
I understand justice is a foreign concept in Turkey.
>>
>>128428026

Most disgusting manipulative headline I have ever read.
>>
>>128435945

Because you want to win the argument, instead of losing horribly? I don't know man, this kind of mindset is awfully Corbynlike.
>>
>>128436026
you are too dumb to understand how dumb you are.
>>
>>128436115
and you are clearly a homosexual

"Asked if he was prime minister whether he would be happy to order police or military to shoot-to-kill if there was a Paris-style terror attack on Britain's streets Mr Corbyn told the BBC he was "not happy with the shoot-to-kill policy in general" and "the idea you end up with a war on the streets is not a good thing... I think that is quite dangerous and I think can often can be counterproductive".
>>
File: socialist 9.jpg (105KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
socialist 9.jpg
105KB, 532x800px
>>128436084

Nice speculation labournigger shitskin shill. Some commies dislike the EU because it is not leftist enough and doesn't let enough "refugees" in. Besides Corbyn and all labourniggers came strongly in favour of Remain.
>>
>>128435707
Wtf I love islam now
>>
File: antifa wedgie.jpg (101KB, 702x535px) Image search: [Google]
antifa wedgie.jpg
101KB, 702x535px
>>128434412
>>
File: Antifanten.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifanten.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>128434545
>>
File: Antifastomped.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifastomped.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128434720
>>
>>128425120
what a disheveled mess.
>>
File: Antifa BTFO.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa BTFO.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>128435094
>>
File: mudslimes ugly 5.jpg (47KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes ugly 5.jpg
47KB, 620x388px
>>128435707

No they are not. Some are anti Israel but only because it oppresses brown mudlims and they think jews are white
>>
>>128436265
>(a) The feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender;
Can't name a single example in a western terror attack.
>(b) The feigning of an incapacitation by wounds or sickness;
Can't name a single example in a western terror attack.
>(c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and
You just said terrorists aren't enemy combatants so how can they feign to be what they are?
>(d) The feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties to the conflict.
Can't name a single example in a western terror attack, especially because there is no declared conflict.

And the most hilarious part is your attempt to apply the laws of war to a war you refuse to recognise. Terrorists could ONLY engage in perfidy if they were combatants in a declared conflict, which you fucking deny.

That's the hilarious part.

You are an intellectual dwarf.
>>
>>128427815
>>128427815
>>128427815

Seriously many of the cuckish things attributed to May are actually manipulative media lies. They are trying to make her supporters less likely to vote.
>>
File: 1481488985886.png (326KB, 498x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481488985886.png
326KB, 498x462px
>>128425272
>intelligence
>from low IQ 2nd gen migrant 20yos who joined an IS facebook group

Do you really think spending tax money on holding them for 15 years is money well spent?
>>
File: Alt-Knight SMASH.webm (612KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Knight SMASH.webm
612KB, 1280x720px
>>128435315
I'd prefer real ones
>>
File: britcuck mayor.png (192KB, 702x387px) Image search: [Google]
britcuck mayor.png
192KB, 702x387px
Labournigger commiecucks will defend this
>>
>>128436336
Read the article you fucking retard.

see >>128431505
>>
File: Antifa BTFO pov.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa BTFO pov.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>128435522
>>
File: Antifa therapy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa therapy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128435945
You certainly aren't /pol/, commie
>>
>>128425120

HOLY FUCK IS HE RETARDED?

WHAT WILL YOU DO, HUG THEM?
>>
>>128425272
>intelligence info gleaned from goat herder triggered by random tweet.
better to save a few bob with a hot piece of lead.
>>
File: (((Schulz))).jpg (637KB, 1024x2045px) Image search: [Google]
(((Schulz))).jpg
637KB, 1024x2045px
>>128436611
Socialists are the real antisemi-
>>
>>128434545
fuck off momentum cuck - still does not change the fact he said it along with he would not use trident in retaliation against a nuclear strike against the UK.

Ulitmate beta cuck piece of shit when are the black bulls coming round to fuck your woman while you have to lick their sweaty ball sacks.
>>
File: trudeau-ifyoukillyourenemies.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-ifyoukillyourenemies.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>128426019
>If you kill the people trying to kill others or you, they win. It's the golden Trudeau rule.

Trudeau doctrine in effect.
>>
File: momentum 3.jpg (223KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
momentum 3.jpg
223KB, 1200x798px
>>128436731

He is most likely some kind of shitskin or faggot. Those are the most hardcore Corbyn shills
>>
>>128425272
Anon, the Brits have tens of thousands on a terrorist watchlist. If they wanted intelligence, they could start bringing those in but noo, wouldn't want to alienate the upstanding Muslims.
>>
>>128435094
Traitor pls go
>>
>>128426943

"Oi! You gotta a permit for that stabby thing?"
>>
>>128425120

I'd rather terrorists suffer a slow death at Guantanamo than die quickly.

But if an officer feels the need to shoot and kill the suspect while trying to apprehend him, no liberties should be taken, obviously.
>>
>>128436556
it's impossible that you are as stupid as you seem. you challenged my use and context of the word, "perfidy", and I provided an example of its use in article 37. I specifically said that avowed terrorists don't fall under the category of unlawful combatants or criminals, yet you want me to cite examples that contradict my assertion, meaning you can't read. you. are. a. dummy.
>>
>>128436753
THE ONLY THING THAT BEATS HATE IS LOVE YOU BIGOTTED RACISIT HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC PRIVELEGED WHITE CIS MALE
>>
File: civic nationalism.jpg (296KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism.jpg
296KB, 1280x960px
>>128436922
Really awesome future for Britanistan. And Spartans had the right idea with the babies unfit for survival.
>>
File: ggez.png (262KB, 496x285px) Image search: [Google]
ggez.png
262KB, 496x285px
>>128436922
pic related hahahahhaAHHAHAHAHA

>>128437071
fuck off shill

>>128436859
> he said it along with he would not use trident in retaliation against a nuclear strike against the UK.
source or GTFO you STUPID TORY SHILL AHAHAHHAHAHA

I JUST WON THIS ENTIRE THREAD LMFAO
>>
>>128437224
You used perfidy in a manner that is wrong in general use and wrong in the technical use that you applied to it.

You're wrong. Sorry champ.

>I specifically said that avowed terrorists don't fall under the category of unlawful combatants or criminals
Then they're enemy combatants.

So why do you lock them up in jail instead of interning them as POW for the duration of the conflict and then releasing them?
>>
>>128436656
The so-called Islamic State group has said it carried out multiple attacks in Paris in which 129 people died.
Mr Corbyn was asked by BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg whether he would be happy to order police or the military to shoot to kill if there was a similar attack on Britain's streets.
Mr Corbyn said: "I'm not happy with the shoot-to-kill policy in general - I think that is quite dangerous and I think can often can be counterproductive.
"I think you have to have security that prevents people firing off weapons where you can, there are various degrees for doing things as we know
>>
>>128425857
Based ruski
>>
File: Antifa_REVOLUTION.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_REVOLUTION.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>128437366
You won nothing, dildo bob
>>
>>128425120

Ah he's just pandering to the electorate.

Britain is that far gone.
>>
File: jahanism.png (436KB, 632x609px) Image search: [Google]
jahanism.png
436KB, 632x609px
>>128437366

Alex is that you? The autistic screeching fits the description
>>
>>128437115
>I'd rather terrorists suffer a slow death at Guantanamo than die quickly.

That doesn't even happen though. After a few years, they get released with some fuck you $$$.

http://archive.is/qKMlX (How many released Guantanamo Bay prisoners commit new terrorist acts?)
>>
>>128436731

Miesha Tate? Lmao she can't even into head movement vs some random cuck.
>>
>>128437366
>I JUST WON THIS ENTIRE THREAD LMFAO
Spoken like a true faggot

And just a reminder that Corbyn would not use shoot to kill to stop terrorists. But will provide free black bulls for all Momentum cucks - best get lubing your womans asshole up.

Oh and go fuckyourself

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/30/corbyn-i-would-never-use-nuclear-weapons-if-i-was-pm
>>
File: console tactics.jpg (28KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
console tactics.jpg
28KB, 300x240px
>>128437682
nice of (((Toires))) to hire mongs like you. Now pay your debts
>>
>>128437799
The archives have arrived

>https://theguardian com/politics/2015/sep/30/corbyn-i-would-never-use-nuclear-weapons-if-i-was-pm
https://archive.is/zfXlO
>>
>>128437496
Yes, and?

You consistently fail to demonstrate any understanding of what is actually meant by war in the street. Corbyn means that he opposes turning police into soldiers.
>>
>>128437621

Lol look at the officer. Dad-tier alpha
>>
>>128437799
>gets BTFO'd
>resorts to cuck-posting

Nice projecting little boy
>>
File: jahanism 2.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jahanism 2.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>128437806
[autism intensifies]
>>
File: marxist fedora.jpg (80KB, 673x458px) Image search: [Google]
marxist fedora.jpg
80KB, 673x458px
>>128437833
>17 posts by this ID
>>
>>128437621

wtf I love fat peole now
>>
File: 1413063101402.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1413063101402.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>128437923
[debts intensifies]
>>
>>128437989
>engaging in substantive discussion is bad
>everyone should post pithey greentext from their phone while on the shitter like i do
pay denbts
>>
>>128437919
>resorts to faggotry because can not cope with the facts

Corbyn will not use nuclear defense and will not shoot terrorists

Fuck off Momentum
>>
File: labour niggers 2.jpg (12KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
labour niggers 2.jpg
12KB, 255x245px
>>128438058
t.labournigger NEET commie shill
>>
>>128438121
>reddit spacing
Fuck off /r/thedonald.
>>
>>128437472
>You used perfidy in a manner that is wrong in general use and wrong in the technical use that you applied to it.
I used it correctly, moron, and I cited a famous document to prove it.
>Then they're enemy combatants.
wrong, idiot
"Enemy combatant is a term referring to a person who, either lawfully or unlawfully, directly engages in hostilities for an enemy state or non-state actor in an armed conflict"

go back to sleep, this is weak b8.
>>
>>128438185
>doesn't realise the Theresa May Party has IN THEIR MANIFESTO a plan to censor the internet.
You're dumb AND poor.

Pay debts.
>>
>>128425120

>ITT: Every leftist is some intelligence expert in this thread. Also, if you kill your enemies, they win.

Wew, lads.
>>
File: socialist 4.jpg (41KB, 549x612px) Image search: [Google]
socialist 4.jpg
41KB, 549x612px
>>128438198
>>128438308

You labournigger discord shills are so terrible at this
>>
File: sen8.jpg (28KB, 700x372px) Image search: [Google]
sen8.jpg
28KB, 700x372px
>>128425120
no justice
kill all criminals
we decide the crime
we kill the citizens
>welcome to the UK
>>
>>128438198
>Black bulls just arrived
Gives up with trying to deny that Corbyn is a commie as Corbyn said it himself.

Momentum shill can not deny the facts.
>>
>>128438305
>I used it correctly, moron, and I cited a famous document to prove it.
Beep boop, that doesn't even support your usage though. In that document perfidy is used in the sense of being a collection of behaviour and not a specific tool.

>"Enemy combatant is a term referring to a person who, either lawfully or unlawfully, directly engages in hostilities for an enemy state or non-state actor in an armed conflict"
Which specific armed conflict is occurring here?
>>
>>128437366
Where I won the thread. It's already over.

Why do (((Tories))) keep trying?
>>
File: labourniggers 3.jpg (34KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
labourniggers 3.jpg
34KB, 600x375px
Do you think Corbyn fucked the gorilla? I don't think he shills for her because of her ideas.
>>
>>128438692
>Momentum logic
>talk shit
>can not back it up with anything
>Won the thread said no one on 4chan ever.
>>
>>128426506

What gets me about this is there was no mention of prisions in her speech. Everybody knows our prisions have become a training ground for islamists and yet she doesnt mention that and goes on about online instead. Theres no evidence any of these terrorists were influenced by the interenet and yet theres a direct link between the situation in prisions and the westminister bridge attack. It's a disgraceful, cynical attempt to use public anger at the actions of people that her ilk let in here to further an insidius agenda.
>>
>>128438809

It's well known that they fuck
>>
>>128425272

>intelligence

I'll give you some intel: The rest of the terror cells are Muslim too. I just did the job every "intelligence" agency in the world refuses to.
>>
>>128438868
>Won the thread said no one on 4chan ever.
Stopped reading right there. You're clearly very new here.
>>
File: leftypol admin.jpg (88KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol admin.jpg
88KB, 852x852px
>>128438692

Didn't the momentum shills that trained you told you that the 3 parenthesis meme is an antisemitic "hate" symbol? You might get in trouble with your comrades for using that
>>
>>128438075
>substantive discussion
If you want to have a "substantive discussion", you should start by explaining why you should not shoot all muslims and marxists on sight. Weakness is not good or just.
>>
Muslims are subhuman barbarians. We need to intern and execute population's living in segregated areas. They are like mosquitos when they start biting you want to kill them. I know not all muslims are radical but i hope the solution to idiotic leftist immigration policy is uber nationalist death squads killing muslims and physically removing leftists.
>>
>>128439102
Substantive discussion requires an intelligent partner and I don't think T*rks have the required acumen.
>>
>>128438991
>Momentum logic
>stop reading at the last thing written
>4Chan well known for supporting Commies
>Keep claiming everyone else is new
>>
>>128439249
>falling for obvious bait
Case and point. How can I win 2 times in one thread?
>>
File: commie neckbeard 2.jpg (377KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
commie neckbeard 2.jpg
377KB, 1200x1600px
>>128439177

Typical commiecuck mudshit apologist. Let me guess you think islamic terrorism is caused by "imperialism"
>>
Corbyn is the anti globalism candidate.
>>
>>128439419
>23 posts by this ID
>>
>>128439388
>Given momentum have been shilling like twats
>Gets BTFO'd and then claims bait
>>
>>128438633
>In that document perfidy is used in the sense of being a collection of behaviour and not a specific tool.
re-read my comment moron, no rational person would think I used the word, "perfidy", to mean a tool, and I also gave context on the way terrorists use deception.
>Which specific armed conflict is occurring
here?
re-read my comment, stupid. I clearly stated that they don't qualify as enemy combatants/unlawful combatants or criminals under the accepted definitions of those terms.
you aren't even trying with this weak b8.
going for a swim, faggot. heres another (you)
>>
File: leftcucks.jpg (586KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
leftcucks.jpg
586KB, 1280x960px
>>128439471
t.commie neckbeard
>>
>>128428072
Hello Melbourne.
>>
>>128439617
>when you're so retarded you can't even keep track of your own argument
I'm not going to try and sort out your word salad for you faggot. If you've got a point - make it.
>>
File: retard.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>128439511

Your posts ITT are reaching cringe levels that shouldn't even be possible. This is what happens when 16 year old leftist autists are trying to shill
>>
He is right though. If the police are order to shoot to kill any terrorist on sight then they'll simply start carrying bombs with a dead man trigger. Also what this faggot said:
>>128425272
>>
File: 1496586025467 (2).jpg (33KB, 155x197px) Image search: [Google]
1496586025467 (2).jpg
33KB, 155x197px
>>128436408
>>
>>128439864
how does that work when they are suicide bombers? By definition, they are going to blow themselves up anyway?

Shoot the fuckers - if they survive interogate the living shit out of them but if not saves on paying to lock them up for life which would pay for more police
>>
>>128425120
And he's going to win HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>128440518
Because not all attacks are by suicide bombers. If you make everything shoot to kill it will be
>>
>>128440983
All the attacks here in the UK have been suicide attacks - even if not suicide bombers.

They just put themselves in a position where you are forced to kill them to save other lives.
>>
Capture all terrorists alive
Then you can force feed them pork products before killing them
Their aim is 72 virgins
Why not try taking those from them
>>
>>128439785
Stop embarrassing us, cunt
>>
>>128441255
Yes but if you put everyone in training under a "shoot to kill" mindset being forced to kill doesnt matter anymore. Then they move onto suicide bombers which are far more deadly. There have been a lot if CTS studies about this actually.
>>
These terrorist attacks are a indirectly caused by the global elite, their aim is to increase security and surveillance in the targetted countries. To be honest I would rather have islam than live in a legitimate 1984 style police state and I will vote for whichever party opposes this even though I am a conservative.
>>
File: BlowbackManchester.png (305KB, 690x684px) Image search: [Google]
BlowbackManchester.png
305KB, 690x684px
>>128442067
we all know who the REAL enemy is
>>
>>128441375
That was their aim in their countries where they couldn't just rape whatever women, but now that they live in western countries they are pretty close to getting that 72 virgin mark
>>
In spite of the fact that all these terrorists are muslims, they need to monitor everyone because monitoring just muslims would be racist.
>>
>>128425120
It's quite obvious that nobody wants to win this election.
>>
File: jimmysavilecoolguy.png (390KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
jimmysavilecoolguy.png
390KB, 640x400px
>>128426591
Things can only get better
>>
>>128425120

>This is a serious position people take in the UK
>People actually consider voting for this cunt

Wew. No wonder you don't give police guns..
>B-but what if criminals fire upon the public or police, and the POLICE FIRE BACK?
>We cannot have these kinds of war-like scenarios in our streets!
>>
>>128442619
It seems like there are 3 options-

1. To greatly increase surveillance.
2. To embrace islam.
3. To go full on ethno-nationalist mode.
>>
>>128425120

>If you kill the terrorists, they win
>>
>>128443714

They could use Isreilli style profiling.
>>
File: MUMMY Theresa May to India.jpg (72KB, 671x352px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY Theresa May to India.jpg
72KB, 671x352px
>>128443714

what about option 4 ? you face facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk
>>
>>128443795
this, but unironically
>>
We need to deal with the fact that these retarded scumbags have taken over our prisons and turned them into recruiting grounds.
>>
>>128425272
interrogate then kill.
>>
>>128426497
Bullshit
>>
>>128435094

Literally kill yourself, you're everything that's wrong with the UK as a whole, I'd bet good money you're not even white and 3rd generation at best.
>>
Who should i vote for if i hate may and the hajiis and im opposed to a regulated internet?
>>
File: terror4.png (966KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
terror4.png
966KB, 1600x900px
>>"What is wrong with this man?"

My first thought is, a lot.
>>
>>128448973
see
>>128437366
ggeznore
>>
File: 1496438294448.jpg (181KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496438294448.jpg
181KB, 800x600px
>>128425120
>muh casualties

Nothing is wrong with him at all. This makes him smart, smarter than you.
Do you not realize that if don't shoot them, you keep them alive, you can interrogate and torture them to extract vital information? Who cares if a few more people die before they are apprehended? It would well be worth it.

Also, you are a shill. /pol/ supports anti-globalist corbyn 80%.
>>
>>128425120
Fucking faggot. Kill em all.
>>
>>128449310
This, UKIP isn't even represented in my city.
>>
>>128449891
>Do you not realize that if don't shoot them, you keep them alive, you can interrogate and torture them to extract vital information?
>torture
Can you honestly say with a straight face that you support torture over merely killing terrorists? Do you think Corbyn supports torture?
>>
For fuck's sake, you dumb niggers, read the screenshot.

>he would be happy to order police or military to shoot-to-kill if there was a Paris-style terror attack
>but he's not happy with the shoot-to-kill policy in general
>>
>>128452425
>he would be happy to order police or military to shoot-to-kill if there was a Paris-style terror attack
That is nowhere stated or implied.
>>
>>128452797
>That is nowhere stated or implied.

It's in the screenshot. Read it.
>>
>>128427279
If you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>128425120

He's refused to back down from any of his praise for Chavez/Maduro, even as the situation in Venezuela spirals out of control.

There's a lot wrong with him...
>>
File: IMG_7766.png (157KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7766.png
157KB, 500x610px
HEY FAGGOTS:

We live in a world of Zionist Occupation Governments.

The jews run US policy, UK policy, as well as French. AIPAC, ADL, JINSA and a million US Jewish groups have equivalents all over the west.

Jews are 0.5% of Britains population but seem to have more fucking power than the ethnic English/Welsh

http://www.unz.com/item/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/

And they are JEWS FIRST and call for more and more immigration to the West while demanding Israel be able to bomb schools, hospitals, and forces fighting ISIS without any criticism.

ITS THE FUCKING INTERNATIONAL JEW AND HIS CONTROL OF OUR GOVERNMENTS ANON

muslim invaders are a knife held by Jewidh hands.
>>
File: 1496455515253.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1496455515253.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>128425120

Shoot to kill would make terrorist step up their game
They will start to go out with a ban
If you imprison them for life that worse
Basic game theory
>>
What's the point of keeping them alive when we can't interrogate them, or torture them for information?
Our hands are tied in such a weird fashion now thanks to leftists it makes more sense to just off them on the spot than keep them alive.
>>
>>128427589
"aplication" sounds legit.
>>
File: 1496594021945.jpg (67KB, 579x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496594021945.jpg
67KB, 579x660px
>>
>>128454645

Jake Paul?
>>
>>128455738
Really, how stupid do you have to be to immediately go to her next concert?
>>
>>128427589
she is right

if we could have sharia without brown people or islam it would be great

no women voting rights

anti jew

fake rape accusations gets you killed

women know their place...

sounds good lol
>>
>>128425120
he's a puppet to make Theresa may seem viable when shes basically the same out come just with different reasons
>>
>>128425120
has a good point, the only reason they kill them is because they don't want it to get out that British mosques are radicalizing people.
>>
>>128455738
this will make tens of thousands of pounds and they are giving it to affluent families, what the fuck. Giving them money is hardly appropriate.
>>
File: JC.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

A CIVILIAN WAS ACCIDENTALLY SHOT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH OP BTFO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

OP JUST GOT BTFO LMFAO

AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAA
>>
UKIP ONLY FIELDING HALF THE AMOUNT OF CANDIDATES (377) IT DID IN 2015 (624)
>>
>>128457812
shooting 1 person by accident somehow makes this law bad even though each terrorist had bombs strapped to them that could of killed 50+
>>
>>128458746
>damage control this hard
Holy shit why are you still trying
>>
>>128425120
Dude, He's a huge Cuck, my Grandma moved to live with my family in the states last year, she had half a dozen camel jockeys move in next to her and since she lives alone my dad helped her move stateside. now every time she sits down in the living room and watches the bbc or Sky she just gets sadder and sadder. Between Corbyn and the Extremist the homeland is fucked. (Also don't forget to vote, please don't let him win)
>>
>>128458907
484 civilians have died during air raids on ISIL territories you think i give a shit about a guy who was to retarded to duck his head when police were getting ready to shoot.
the casualties could of been far worse than what they are if the bombs were real you cretin
>>
>>128430649
This, there was no way to know those vests weren't going to go off at any second.
>>
>>128425120

he's right.

A innocent member of the public got shot by the police yesterday

fuck that

taser them and get info off them. Then torture them to make their lives hell. Death is too quick for these scum
>>
>>128434636
Good cucky!
>>
>>128425120
He's a man of his convictions and speaks his mind regularly. I commend him for it, wish more left wing psychopaths were as open to the public about their intentions.
>>
>>128425120
I swear to god if Labour-cucks win elections, Brits deserve everything coming at them.
>>
>>128425598
He just said why, you dense fuck.
>>
>>128459836
>tasering someone how has a circuit board and c4 strapped to them
>>
>>128460000
As opposed to the conservatives who let thousands of terrorists into the UK?
Very easy to say you're ok with shooting to kill after neglecting national security for 7 years.

Corbyn will win, deal with it. The conservative tears on Thursday night will be glorious.
>>
>>128428081
>why do them the favor of allowing them to die as a martyr? that's exactly what they want.

because they can end up killing more people before you successfully neutralize them, you fucked german fag
>>
>>128460180
who*
>>
>>128460231
Well you will have only yourself to blame if everyday will be like 4th of july in US, and a pile of bodies.
You will be so scared to leave your home that you will have bottles of pee, because plumbing has been cut off due to biohazard in public water, your fridge empty, resorting to canned pudding or whatever disgusting food you brits have.

Enjoy your fall, because borders for you guys will be shut. Fuck off we are full, here in Poland.
>>
>>128429379
>What if the cops just rolled up in a BTR-80 and lit up the entire street with machinegun fire and didn't even give anyone a chance to surrender?

What a slippery slop that is
First day arguing on /pol/?
>>
>>128452195

What if one day the definition of "terrorist" changes?

Double edged sword.

I don't disagree with shooting terrorists but it could backfire.

What if internet dissenters or legit protesters are labled as terrorits or enemies of HillarY?

Would you be okay with shoot first policy then without court?
>>
>>128458746

>hur durr it's only 1 person who cares

you wouldn't be saying that if its was you or one of your family.

Imagine they get killed by a crooked copper and not jhiadi ahmed.
>>
>>128425272

There is no such thing as a "shoot to kill policy".

Obviously if the terrorists surrender they are going to arrest them and they'll be interrogated later, they are not going to execute them down on their knees like Judge Dredd like Corbyn would have you believe, but if a man with a knife and what looks like a bomb is charging you and the civvies around you you have to fill him full of lead until he drops, just like every other armed police on the planet's protocol.
>>
>>128428072
Australia showing us how the maximum shitposting is done.
>>
>>128461908
>comparing this to basically Stalinism are you a retard?
>>128462134
crooked cop shootings don't fucking happen here this isn't america it's mostly just cops getting paid off for smuggling, child sex offences and drugs
>>
>>128462134
changing laws because of 1 incident fucking pathetic
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.