[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imam shaikh mohammad tawhidi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 35

File: nys-NBw0.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nys-NBw0.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Last thread hit bump limit >>128411838

/pol/, and 4chan needs to give this man a platform and spread this message far and wide. We need to meme the fuck out of this and get media attention for him.

The Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7, without opposition, creating waves of disillussioned, brainwashed terrorists. Something needs to change or it will only get worse.

Get this message out there bros. The Journalists and media are on /pol/ 24/7 looking for stories. Lets give them a story. Anons can change the world for the better and end this terrorist scum that's killing our children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ

https://twitter.com/imamofpeace?lang=en
>>
inb4 muh based muslim posts
>>
>>128424849
As refreshing as it is, we don't need a Muslim to tell us they are terrorists. He should be telling his own people to STOP being terrorists. Promoting this guy seems like buying into the whole "not all Muslims are bad" propaganda.
>>
>>128424849
You had your moment. Now don't overstay your welcome. Nobody cares anymore

>>>r/notallmuslims
>>
>>128424849
Not your personal army other fucking faggot. Wont ever promote a muslim
>>
>>128425415
Muslims aren't going to listen to him.
Besides, liberals might start to believe that a lot more Muslims are radicalized than they thought if they hear it from a Muslim.
>>
File: 1494760975060.jpg (127KB, 791x443px) Image search: [Google]
1494760975060.jpg
127KB, 791x443px
>>128424849
>le based muslim
fuck off nu-pol
>>
File: Monty Python Islamism.png (276KB, 743x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Monty Python Islamism.png
276KB, 743x1152px
>>128424849

he offers some nice red pills indeed.
>>
dont care if they're radical or not they all need to leave
>>
File: MUMMY MAY LOVES YOU LOTS.jpg (145KB, 1122x669px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY MAY LOVES YOU LOTS.jpg
145KB, 1122x669px
>>
File: mi5 mi6 scum.jpg (1MB, 1563x2409px) Image search: [Google]
mi5 mi6 scum.jpg
1MB, 1563x2409px
>>
File: may loves you goy.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
may loves you goy.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>
>>128425744
>>128425757
>>128425810

t. achmeds that dont want reformation to catch on in the normie mainstream mind as a meme

its the killswitch
>>
>>128424849
FUCK OFF

I don't want some muslim to get more power in my country.
>b-but he's a based black muslim asian non-white man, one of us
Kill yourself reddit. They all need to leave.
>>
>>128424849
Bunp
>>
>>128424849
>based shitskin

>>>/trash/
>>
>>128424849
We know everything he's got to say. He needs to hit twatter and jewbook and tell the liberals. I'd love to see a liberal insult a Muslim, not only a Muslim but a fucking imman and tell him he's wrong about Islam.
>>
File: tumblr_mqx1hmefGk1sqyrqho1_1280.jpg (249KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqx1hmefGk1sqyrqho1_1280.jpg
249KB, 612x612px
>>128424849
>>
>>128424849
>i believe there are certain books that needs to be banned in this country
11m36s "the bukhari and all mainstream muslims believe in this book it's a very famous book."
What's he talking about?
Let me show you.
http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-.html
The sunni believe in the qu'ran and the sunnah (the hadiths) the qu'ran is bad enough in many aspects if you want to go there. But here is some of the chapters that he is talking about and how sunni elevate bukhari as 2nd in authority to the qu'ran which is exactly what he is talking about.
In sahih al bukhari which is considered authentic hadiths (extra qu'ranic sources in other words) we find 288 narrations of muhammad explaining that jihaad is warfare against the unbeliever and the hypocrite (people who don't follow islam) and that doing so carries the highest reward in paradise of anything.

Take a wild guess what people who read these chapters would do. You guessed it, islamic terrorism. this is part of the foundation of wahabism and sunni salafists like isis. It's their cookbook to cook up their next victims to get slaughtered in the name of allah.

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html go clicky clicky through the 288 narrations just about jihaad and you will find out very quickly how radical islam keeps "inspiring" people to do these things. It's an ideological problem. It's not someone misinterpreting it or taking it upon themselves to imagine something else on their own terms, on the contrary it's very specific what is tells them to do, and they take it as marching orders.
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>128425810
>>128425921
>>128426115
>>128426222
Listen. Think critically for a second. I know you all want your white ethnostate, but just hear me out. The ethnostate isn't a reasonable venture at this point, especially with terrorism and migration becoming so prominent throughout Europe. Native Europeans are too cucked to even support fucking civic nationalism. You're not going to be able to drive these people out of the country by sheer force, especially without public support. Unless you want terrorism to continue, you need public support, which will only be credible if it comes from the horse's mouth.

Get it through your thick skulls that this is the only way progress can be made.
>>
>>128424849
we need to get him on some liberal news show. the left will love the "not all muslims" proof and they'll get a little redpilled in the process. if you can convince the progressives he's their guy they'll eat up every word he says, repeat it like they thought of it, and defend him tirelessly.
>>
>>128425415
he is a shia and an ahmadiya(spelling) they won't listen to him
>>
>>128426965
>hey we need to normalize islam to the right wing of australia
Fuck off and die you poofter.

Go suck some muslim dick in your own shit country.
>>
>>128424849
>wanting muslims to deradicalize
idiot. Making muslim youth more and more radical is the perfect way to isolate them and build up hatred against islam in the average European.
Fuck off with your pacifist bullshit
>>
>>128426965
>. Think critically
nah, that's from the frankfurt school of marxism. i'm going to be pragmatic and intelligent
>>
>>128427185
yeah, and then they'll kill how many more europeans? for people who supposedly care so deeply about the white race you hypocrites are really eager to throw your own into a meat grinder for no certain gains.
>>
>>128426827
either way he's calling out precisely the elements that inspire islamic terrorism from ther doctrine. Which people who have not studied islamic doctrine don't realize. So consider it a learning experience.

He's steps away from riddah himself and apostacising because in his heart he believes that muhammad didn't intend these things. So he's defending it on those terms, rather than simply bold face lying about those verses existing to claim "whut kuffar, there's nothing in islamic texts inspiring us to to these things you must be a racist and hate us and that is your problem", which is what you see most sunni do. And that is ACTUAL taqiiya/kitman/idtirar. This guy is being surprisingly honest which is why i believe he tries to be legitimate. But he's too good for what he is otherwise trying to defend. Rather than say that the entire religion of islam needs a review, he should come all the way and denounce it so that we can hold hands together in actual friendship, but right now for him he still believes in this.
>>
File: 1481850939083.png (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481850939083.png
10KB, 420x420px
>>128426965
This, Islam needs to be the new normal.
>>
>>128427455
It's called winning the long term goal of getting rid of Islam entirely.

You just care about the short term and calming down a few extremists. The threat that is Islam would still be present, ready to strike out at any time.
>>
Do you fags not realize this guy is the Mr Rogers of Islam?
>>
>>128427118
Where the fuck did I mention normalizing Islam? No seriously, where? I was specifically talking about driving Islam OUT of the west with the help of support from moderate Muslims. My god, you faggots are actually retarded.
>>
File: waleed-aly-960x540.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
waleed-aly-960x540.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>128424849
Won't mean anything to non Oz fags.. we have to get him on the project to talk to Waleed Aly. I so want to see that. Make it happen /pol
>>
>>128427455
You, two Americans stop for a minute.
The Sunni - Salafists or not - won't listen to this Shi'a guy that's almost crossing the border of being a non Muslim for the entire Ummah. You're just useful pawns for his endgame.
>>
File: 1496539278540.png (95KB, 637x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496539278540.png
95KB, 637x775px
>>
>>128427907
Don't you fucking bad mouth Mr Rogers he was bad ass!
>>
>>128428075
Exactly he is inches away from going through riddah and apostacy from islam. But don't see him as a general muslim talking about muslim issues as if muslims agree with him, the problem is they do not. He is sharing his findings about what in the islamic texts continues to inspires islamic terrorism. But he has yet to understand that it's part of the doctrine. He still believes that muhammad was a good and noble and kind man that just wanted the best for everyone, this is why he regards bukhari hadiths as conjured up by the sunnis. Yet those marching orders were clearly in full effect when the caliphates were launched after the death of muhammad, video very related and make sure you go to the timestamp to save you some time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&spfreload=10#t=11m58s

The people who took those marching orders knew muhammad well before he died. If these jihaad verses were not something muhammad wanted, the caliphate would've only been a small kingdom in arabia and nothing else. He is trying to reconsile that what he believes in is a lie by claiming that these types of things were not the marching orders, when historically and even today by his own admission, the opposite is the case. In other words he's too good of a man for islam, he just haven't gotten around to that part yet.
>>
>>128428075
This isn't about getting Sunnis to listen. This is about getting normies to listen. The idea of "Islam is NOT a religion of peace" can become potent if they hear it from a Muslim.
>>
I don't care what happens in Islam as long as it stays in the middle east. If you go to T_D, you will see a lot of people completely obsessed with how bad Islam is, and while it's certainly easy to latch onto, it doesn't pose an existential threat to the white people. Being anti-Islam is kosher, so it's been really shilled on T_D. Israel etc wants us to unite against Islam. They're playing one hand against the other, hoping to stand in the middle as the victor.

In terms of immigration, I say Islam is much needed wake up call.
We need to be thankful that the immigrants aren't pacifist Christians because they would integrate and mix white people out of existence way faster. We have a non-ethnic argument to make against immigration.
>>
File: machomet.jpg (85KB, 629x449px) Image search: [Google]
machomet.jpg
85KB, 629x449px
Good muslims are in graves only
kill yourselves
>>
>>128428552
>The idea of "Islam is NOT a religion of peace" can become potent if they hear it from a Muslim.
this.

They can't spout their "YUH AN ISLAMAPHOBE BIGOT" shit if this is coming from a long time imam who is getting assaulted on the streets of Australia on camera
>>
>>128428393
No he wasn't. He was a white multiculturalist kuckhold
>>
>>128424849
Hike! Derka Derka jihad Mohammed derka derk!
>>
>>128428552
This, if nothing else promoting this video will cause non muslims to go look up bukhari verses of jihaad which are 288 in number and go woah, this is in your fucking texts, are you out of your mind?

But if you think he has a pull whatsoever among the average muslim you might be dissapointed. He is almost kuffar for saying the things he is saying in the first place.
>>
>>128424849
good for him, but I dont want any muslims in my country
>>
>>128428855
>He is almost kuffar for saying the things he is saying in the first place.
Yeah pretty much, I've been following it here since he went on TV and immediately he was met with attacks and taqiyya, "not a real muslim" shit and banned from fagbook but got reinstated, he gets accosted and spat on in the streets on camera no less for dropping the truth
>>
>>128424849
i wonder if he's actually a jew
>>
>>128428552
yes, exactly. i don't care what muslims think, i care what the backwards libshits letting them pour into western nations think.
>>
File: DApjzAlXcAAsdHF.jpg (62KB, 709x439px) Image search: [Google]
DApjzAlXcAAsdHF.jpg
62KB, 709x439px
On his twitter account. @imamofpeace
>>
>>128424849
why would we want to help make Muslims more palatable for western countries?
Fuck this guy, we want to drive as many people into the arms of ISIS so we can get policies in place to keep the whole shitty lot of them out of white countries.
Fuck off, only reason i don't sage is so other people see .
>>
>>128429024
Preach.
>>
>>128429024
this
I think he's a good man, but that doesn't mean I want muslims in my borders
>>
>>128424849
Seems pretty based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryN2_aZReIs
>>
>>128429162
Like that lunatic who dresses like a coptic priest?
>>
Far be it for me to run cover for a muzzie. But this imam who reports radicals and protects Christians, deserves a critical look. Read what he says. Sounds redpilled to me.
>>
N A P A L M
>>
>>128426965
bump
>>
File: Based moderates.jpg (16KB, 598x319px) Image search: [Google]
Based moderates.jpg
16KB, 598x319px
>>128427982
>>128424849
pic related
>>128429298
>removing barriers between muslims and non-muslims
yeah no
>>
>>128429427
You misunderstand he's essentially us, but he refuses to admit that islam is evil. So he denounces the jihaad verses. He's brought up in this ideology but realizing that something is very very wrong about this. ISIS would consider him an apostate and execute him, as would the majority of the sunni's for that matter. But he lives in security of a nation with western culture. Whilst he's starting to realize that i don't want to be a bad person anymore, he refuses to leave the faith but realizes that it's extremely wrong. He is a good guy too good for islam that wants to change islam into something better instead of leaving it.

There's no danger of people thinking that islam is good by his speakings, he's advocating precisely what is wrong about it. The biggest mistake he makes is that he clings on to the faith that is nasty. And thinks that this is misunderstood marching orders when it historically wasn't. Stand by this man anons not because you think he's speaking for muslims but he's extremely close to realizing that he's too good of a man for islam. So ofcourse the actual adherent muslims hate him and wish that he would fuck off for revealing to the kuffar the texts that continue to inspire islamic terrorist attacks, because he's throwing a monkeywrench into their propaganda about being peaceful and that it's not about islam. He's calling for a full revision of the ENTIRE FAITH.. because he can't agree with it. Yet refuses to let it go.
>>
File: haram.jpg (56KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
56KB, 544x468px
>>128427982
>driving Islam OUT of the west with the help of support from moderate Muslims
Are you shitting me? People like him just want to make Islam more "compatible" with Europe.
Dont get me wrong, his message is good, but he still has to go back.
>>
>>128430204
He's against Muslim immigration. Also, would you rather have nonviolent Muslims or terrorists?
>>
>>128424849
he's the muslim liberals can point to as an example of "good muslim"

if 99% of muslims are bad, the 1% only helps shield them and confuse debate

there is only one good kind of muslim
>>
File: 1495547706565.jpg (79KB, 373x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495547706565.jpg
79KB, 373x527px
>>128429298
>>
>>128428019
Waleed would never allow himself to be in a losing situation. There is a reason that cunt obfuscater has no social media presence. He would wilt at the first sign of well-reasoned debate. Not to mention he always interviews in a 1 on 4/5 situation.
>>
>>128424849
i say kill him too just to be sure
https://twitter.com/ZakZales/status/871332649029312512
>>
>>128424849

His "crack in the road" analogy around the 7 minute mark really needs to be cut out and given it's own segment.
>>
>>128430405
>He's against Muslim immigration
If he truly was against it, he would go back home and spread his message there.
>Also, would you rather have nonviolent Muslims or terrorists?
How about neither?
>>
>>128428019
This
>>
>>128425810
SPBP
>>
>>128430679
he's by what he's saying like denouncing bukhari already in riddah and a murtad as far as sunni doctrine is concerned, and the verdict for him is death.

You think i'm kidding you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s Apostacy in islam (riddah) Whoever voluntarily leaves islam is killed.. "when a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. Book o8.0-o8.1 reliance of the traveller.
Among things that entail apostacy from islam... "To deny any verse of the qur'an or any-thing which by scholarly consensus (def: b7) belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it.... to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of muslims is part of Islam"

He's inches away from becoming an average secular person. He refuses to let islam go because it was how he grew up. He points out the jihaadi verses and claim that they should be expunged from islamic doctrine and literally banned. He's inches away he's not really a muslim he's a murtad (excommunicated by his actions) but with full knowledge of the islamic texts and speaking out against it.

It's not a bad guy to have around considering others who are already in your mosques preaching jihaad.

If you throw him away you're a fucking idiot he can assist you tremendously to redpill the normies.
>>
>>128424849

Islam itself was founded by terrorism. Let's not forget that Muhammad himself was a refugee to the Jewish city of Medina. How'd that turn out? Medina is now called "Mecca".
>>
>>128431122
there aren't any secular arab countries left (Libya and Syria are a mess) where he could go. Even in Turkey he would face discrimination, since only the Alevi communities would accept him
>>
>>128431342
Medina was never Jewish and Medina and Mecca are two different cities.

>amerifat education
>>
>>128431193
he needs to stand with his beliefs and leave islam
he's a tofu eating lion, he exists soley to appease a secion of the european community who is desperate for anti-extremist muslims

the truth is simple.be a Muslim; or be against extremism

he isn't more progressive, he's just less muslim
>>
>>128431122
Well too bad, you're getting terrorists. This guy could help us spread the message of Islamic violence to the western world and reduce terrorism and yet you're still denouncing him because muh ethnostate. You need to make a choice here. It's either this or death.
>>
>>128424849
WRONG. All that Muslim deserves is exactly what all the other Muslims deserve:a bullet in the head! Did you forget that he worships allah and moehommad? He spreads taqqiyah, just as the rest of them do. He's saying what he knows you want to hear, so suddenly you think he's good? Why was he a year ago? Or five? Or ten? Why won't be saying this before 9/11? Remember these creatures say allah is deception. You must never trust any of them. ever.
>>
File: muslim flag burning.jpg (352KB, 1720x1447px) Image search: [Google]
muslim flag burning.jpg
352KB, 1720x1447px
>>128424849
bump
>>
>>128431708
or, or, or...how about just wipe out all mudslimes, eh?
>It's either this or death.
you sandniggers are overestimating yourselves
>>
>>128425775
No, you forgot how liberals treat their pets that don't act like stereotypes. They call them uncle toms and horse slaves, and they try to destroy their lives because they can't let reality get in the way of their little fantasy.
>>
>>128425810
>nu-pol
fuck off antifa shill
>>
>>128426939
The Shiites are no better. They also believe in bukhari and the other hadiths. They just strangle their homosexuals suspended from cranes instead of tossing them off parapets.
>>
>>128431708
>Well too bad, you're getting terrorists
No, western europe is getting terrorists because they had the same mindset as you. First they got they got well-educated westernized muslims, and as a result, they welcomed more and more. Now they get trucks and bombs.
My country is not gonna go down the same path.
>>
>>128431950
You seriously think that one day every white person is just going to decide to stand up to physically wipe out all the Muslims from their homeland? Especially cucked, emasculated millennial whites? Yeah, Muslims will take over Europe and rape your families before the day of the rope comes. You're delusional.
>>
>>128431898
>what is a borderline apostate for 500 dollars jim?
It takes real brass balls to leave islam knowing that the punishment for that is death, a verdict that can be executed by any muslim that takes this upon them to do. Why do islam fear apostates, because they know exactly what their texts teach! They have the potential to hurt them in the eyes of the kuffar like no kuffar could. And apostate muslims are some of the most hardcore cool people you would even fucking know.

People like this guy is the next best thing, not because he doesn't realize that he's too good for islam, but because he's still a muslim but showing to everyone what is wrong about it and calling to revise it because he doesn't agree with it. Will he achieve his objective, not likely but he's inches away from leaving the faith whilst telling you about what is wrong with. If you don't know a gift when it arrives on your doorstep then continue to throw mud in your own face.
>>
>>128426965
>The ethnostate isn't a reasonable venture at this point
Not with that attitude it isn't. But with commitment and willpower anything is possible.
>>
>>128432403
>The Shiites are no better. They also believe in bukhari and the other hadiths. They just strangle their homosexuals suspended from cranes instead of tossing them off parapets.
And then what does that make him precisely the point. He's barely muslim but knows their texts and is very vocal about what's wrong with it. He's too good a man for islam.
>>
>>128432412
I just don't see why you're so actively opposed to something that could potentially reduce terrorism and halt immigration in Europe. Like I've said before, Islam will take over Europe before the next crusade comes.
>>
>>128432492
But you're wrong. You fundamentally fail to understand taqqiyah. They have the moral imperative to lie to us. This Muslim is lying. You just blind yourself to it because this particular lie is one you really want to believe. You are gullible.
>>
>>128432551
>we just gotta belieb in ouselves guise !!1!
>>
Is Islam the final redpill?
>>
>>128432860
If you drop 50 wow nerds in a forest and convince them that felling trees and building things should be as compulsive as raiding, in ten years you would build a city from nothing.

Do not underestimate the creative potential of the white Aryan man.
>>
File: s.jpg (34KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
34KB, 500x493px
tfw even Aussie muslims are based
>>
>>128432836
And what is he lying about? by talking to everyone of the bukhari verses for example of jihaad? This is not taqiiya from an adherent muslim this is a man inches away from leaving islam. But erroneously thinks that islam can be somehow revised and ignoring the history of it. He already knows he doesn't agree with it but wants the entire faith to be revised instead of leaving it. He refuses to see that it's a bad thing.
>>
>>128433155
>erroneously thinks that islam can be somehow
That's exactly his lie. Her wants to soften the hearts of the non believers so we do not really and kick out all the Muslims. This enabling them to continue their terror.
>>
>>128431342
> it was called Yithrib and it wasn't a Jewish city (((you))) silly burger.
>>
>>128433048
Well I gotta tell you something, guy. Europe is dying at an alarmingly fast rate. By the looks of things France, Germany, England, and Sweden will all be part of the Caliphate by the end of the next decade. And the establishment is funding this. So you better come up with something quick, otherwise take the black pill.
>>
>>128424849
If the salafist gets tired of him they will just kill him and take his congregation like they do any non terrorist imams they don't like. An imam who isn't a raging wahabbi fanboi is basically the worst type of infidel and will either submit or get enriched like the rest of us. Sad they lie to us but these poor deluded muzz go tayiqqa on themselves. #AllMuslims
>>
Does this guy hate jews?
>>
>>128433612
As Europe dies, there will be refugees. That's a steady supply of labor and colonists. Personally, I'm hoping on Mars. But there are empty places in Montana or something.maybe Greenland or the Faroe Islands.
>>
>>128431342
Is this a joke or something?
>>
He's a Shia. They are based. (see hezbollah) but they only makeup like 10% of all Muslims
>>
File: 1496551224136.png (206KB, 643x782px) Image search: [Google]
1496551224136.png
206KB, 643x782px
>>128425832
>>
File: arbeit macht frei.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
arbeit macht frei.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>128432477
>>>pic related
>>
>>128428019
>debate Wally
Never going to happen. Wally will never allow himself to be put in a position where he is wrong. To him, that's worse than eating bacon.
>>
#ALLMUSLIMS

In case you haven't figured it out yet, all of Islam, no matter the sect, has Muhammad's teachings, the Koran, and Hadiths at their core.

All of those sources advocate for Jihad, war, and death for unbelievers.

All of Islam must be destroyed.
How you go about that is up to you.
Islam cries out as it strikes you.
>>
>>128428134
You got to at least respect this man's honesty, it is truly a rare quality these days.
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (60KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
60KB, 650x366px
>>128424849
This guy was on fox news last weekend. He is not an unknown.
>>
>>128424849
looks like a kike to me
>>
>>128434996
He's not honest with himself, he still considers himself Muslim.
>>
>>128435052
Actually, this pic is from australian news i think but Fox aired the clip.
>>
>>128432275

We need muslims and you know it. We need to push the cultural enrichment. Fuck off you Blocher-shill
>>
One imam only represents himself. Since most people are stupid and led by their emotions, a "based imam" meme only serves to fuel their confirmation bias for "most muslism are good"; pushing this meme is counterproductive.

We're better off with every muslim being a bad guy. It's the same with the Jews.

sage
>>
>>128435052
That's Australian network TV you dumb cunt.
>>
>>128425415
>As refreshing as it is, we don't need a Muslim to tell us they are terrorists.
We don't, but liberals won't have the balls to say something to a brown man

>He should be telling his own people to STOP being terrorists
They won't listen to him, they're divided in too many sects.

>Promoting this guy seems like buying into the whole "not all Muslims are bad" propaganda.
It's more of a trojan horse for us. Liberals would think #notallmuslims and listen to him and then shit like this would happen >>128428134, but at some point the conditioning will break.
>>
>>128435388
I agree, we should kill all swedes.
>>
>>128425810
He is at least saying that islam is the problem, and you can't fix terrorism unless you first "fix" islam.

That's pretty based, coming from a muslim.
>>
>>128424849
They have stories. A bunch of fucking useless public servants held their traps about massive amounts of kiddie fiddling as so not to be branded "islamaphobes", "bigots" "FUCKING WHITE MALES" etc.

And yet rather than them all being in line down the job office and the PC cancer that induced such a sorry state in these feckless drones being cut from British society, everyone seems to have conveniently forgot...
>>
>>128432750
>Islam will take over Europe before the next crusade comes
Let's surrender and hope muslims become westernized over time then? And then what, is Spicmerica going to save us?

>>128435565
You can also fix terrorism by getting rid of Islam altogether.
>>
>>128436132

You cannot fix terrorism by getting rid of Islam. Are you mentally retarded? Terrorism doesn't need Islam as motivation. It can be motivated by any brutal ideology.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570170/Sheikh-backs-Pauline-Hanson-s-call-ban-Muslim-migration.html

>He is backing One Nation leader Pauline Hanson's Islam immigration ban call
>Imam Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi says multiculturalism is to blame for terror

Sounds alright to me.
>>
>>128436380
Did you even watch the video. Here's a crash course in bukhari jihaad. http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html go ahead and click through the 288 narrations that alongside the qu'ran and this is held in 2nd of authority continues to inspire this.

>terrorism can be motivated by any brutal ideology
You're missing the point that this particular ideology deliberately inspires it by them following these verses.. if some nutjob terrorists develop their own ideology then you are correct. But this has a clear ideological reason for why they keep doing it. They don't have to manufacture a 3rd party terrorist idea, they just read the script and then act on it. When a muslim literally tells you that bukhari needs to be banned for being preached in a mosque because of what it inspires, you realize that the ideology is the issue not 3rd party insanity.
>>
File: peaceful religion.jpg (122KB, 960x697px) Image search: [Google]
peaceful religion.jpg
122KB, 960x697px
>>128436380
>It can be motivated by any brutal ideology.
Name one that kills even remotely as much as islam and is active today.
>>128436662
>muslim immigrant calls for ban of muslim immigrants
>>
>>128437113
>Name one that kills even remotely as much as islam and is active today.

It is not about what kills the most

It is about that

>>128436899

>if some nutjob terrorists develop their own ideology then you are correct.

Yes, I know the qu'ran. I am just saying, that you won't eliminate terrorism by eradicating Islam.

Also IMO this is a war between IS and the Allied Forces. It is just a new form of war. Anyone can pick a side and join in.
>>
File: 1495711809788.png (55KB, 299x315px) Image search: [Google]
1495711809788.png
55KB, 299x315px
>>128437554
>It is not about what kills the most
>It is about that
>>
>>128437766

It is about that >if some nutjob terrorists develop their own ideology then you are correct.
>>
File: A.K. Chesterton.jpg (83KB, 540x709px) Image search: [Google]
A.K. Chesterton.jpg
83KB, 540x709px
>>128424849
He's a Shia muslim, dude has an interesting perspective of Islam that transcends the follower-infidel bridge.
It's worth showing his speeches to normies because they can't point at him and call him a bigot.
>>
>>128425415

how do we know he is not just a jew in disguise? anyone can put on some shia garb. also he said "come on isreal is in the right here, its their land" what kind of muslims would say that
>>
>>128436132
>You can also fix terrorism by getting rid of Islam altogether.
With the way things are looking right now, that's not happening any time soon.

>>128436380
What are you talking about? Islam definitely causes the most terrorism.
>>
>>128424849
I don't know but I'd suggest caution.

I'm going to play Devil's advocate, okay?

This guy is a Taquiyaah master who's saying anti-Taqiyaah specifically. I think he knows that Muslim's can't conquer by force and only by subversion and that's what he's doing. He's on the "right" subversive side (unlike KSA, Sadiq who subvert using leftists and progressives' help).

I'm not saying this guy is bad. And this is definitely someone you should prop up before other mudslimes but be careful.

In fact, Tarek Fatah seems like a guy whom you'd like much more.
>>
>>128424849
So we will just ignore the part were we are being genocided, right
>>
>>128425415
>All Muslims are the same

Do you realize the massive divide between shia and sunni Muslims? They hate each other more than the West
>>
>>128438072
>if some nutjob terrorists develop their own ideology then you are correct.
But that's not happening.
>>
>>128424849
The ulama doesn't recognize him as a imam and he's been shady since 2011.

I wouldn't be surprised if mossad were making these threads
>>
>>128437554
>yes i know the qu'ran
your journey has only just begun, study the hadiths and sira (the sunnah) of muhammad.

>you won't eliminate terrorism by eradicating islam.
You will eliminate islamic terrorism, ofcourse some nutjob might create their own 3rd party ideology of insanity, there are no safeguards against that. But that is VERY VERY different to what we are facing. A particular ideology (sunni islam) continues to inspire this thing, and will continue to inspire it even if you are oblivious about what their texts tells them to do. Which is the particular illness that you are suffering from.

You are defending islam whilst knowing nothing about the doctrine. It's the very reason why the left is the way it is.. they talk about shit they don't know a fucking thing about.

If the left actually studied what islam teaches they would be horrified, but it never reaches this point with these people, and because of their ignorance they also maintain their naivety and their political stance.

as a psychologist once noted i can't recall the name, that if the muslim texts were accepted as that this it the creator of this entire world and taken as that, they would be insane living in a sane world. In other words there would be none of them who would be able to exist in any equity whatsoever with anyone else without their being ideological murders on a constant basis committed by them, which is exactly what is happening.
>>
make paki bashing great again
>>
>>128424849
>le based muslim
he still has to go back
>>
>>128424849
kys kys kys kys kys
>>
bumpt
>>
he's shia
he holds no power over sunnis (what you know as muslims)
hell most sunnis would mob kill him on sight for wearing that or having that name
just like they did in egypt with Hasan Shahhata
>>
>>128435465
Spoken like true Muslim
>>
>>128426965
We'll just wait until the shit truly hits the fan and we'll be there to pick up the pieces and arrange them how we like. I'm assuming that's the plan anyway.
>>
>>128438620
Pradeep is probably right.
Australia is brutally reactive and this imam has sniffed the wind and thought these attacks on the motherland will see the popular tide here turn so he's doubled down on the Taqiyya far beyond the normal religion of peace lie to the point of advocating for essentially "based" Muslims only at the expense of other muzzies. But exactly who will and how will the based ones be decided upon?

You wouldn't leave half a cancer in an organ. You'd cut all of it out.
>>
>>128440346
Well Sunni or later we all have to take healthy Shiite...and wipe our assholes with the Quran and flush it down the Mohamed
>>
>>128429298
He and Ayan Hirsi Ali need to get together and start the Islamic Reformation.
>>
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm

>Liberal journalist calls this Imam a hate monger because he attacks radical Islam

I'm starting to think regressives literally want Islam to be all ISIS level insanity
>>
>>128426827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBP4JdKbNc

He even uses the term himself when in a live TV debate another imam lied about the nature of Islamic scripture. "I am a muslim scholar. You think I don't know what Taqiyya is? And you try use taqiyya on me?"
>>
>>128441826
timecoded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBP4JdKbNc#t=6m4s
>>
>>128441708
quick
read that to your mom
so she gets proud for carrying you for 9 months and gifting you to humanity
>>
>>128424849
Mohamed Bajrafil is pretty based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aG_KX6O_mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VEDxQ48pc
>>
File: shit and pork.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
shit and pork.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>128442796
Oh does that trigger you? Grow a fucking pair you eunuch.
>>
Honestly Islam needs some kind of religious reformer but nobody would be able to protect him.
>>
>>128445580
this is what they all wait for in form of mahdi who then becomes a supreme emperor. it's the weirdest emperor ever because he doesn't even want to do it but the muslims will try to take him out of his house and research his lineage in hiding and find him and all these things.. The islamic faith is a faith that is desperate for justice. And they know themselves that it's fucked up. Which is why that mahdi ideology has reached the fore of their minds.. and if you think isis is not part of that.. it's the black flags of that prophecy the inception of it. "black flags come from the east" to try to instill the fitnah of the issue, that the mahdi will then occur.. The mahdi is that precise reformer who gives them new and entirely different things that propels the islamic empire to levels it never had before. Hence the illuminatis fascination with him.. let's get low.. the square is the cube the compass is the spire, and simultaneously the most reluctant leader ever.. literally trying to conceal himself to not go through with it. And when he finally succumbs, and becomes empire leader and sovereign, he then produces justice to the ummah finally.. and changes the laws of oppression which he has the only ability to do within their doctrine.

So what do.. raise the black flags and start butchering non muslims and christians.. it's not a rational thing..
And people like the OP guy.. i mean.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBP4JdKbNc#t=6m4s you are presented with a moral virtuous and honest human being who only wants the best for everyone. But the islamic doctrine and its encouragement for jihaad is a ghost that just won't go away.
>>
>>128446794
Ofcourse what does that sound like to a westerner? out of chaos order. Take a guess at what they're trying to do.

Let's take a look with the eyes of babes who don't see in the dark.. Persian shah overthrown by islamic revolution, saddam undermined now you have isis, libya destroyed now you have anshar al sharia, syria in conflict with the isis dabiq prophecy trying to cause some kind of epic battle in syria. When they are finally subdued what happens next..
>>
Either way such notions are irellevant, my heart warms just by listening to this guy, he has a clear head but a vocative heart. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBP4JdKbNc#t=6m4s really he makes solid points but who listens. What he says and does is better than what islam teaches, he's a too good of a man for islam and actually a secularist and refuses to admit it because losing his cultural heritage is too much of a burden for him that's the crux of that man. But he tells the radicals exactly where they belong. and informs the normies about where they can find out how much wrong it is.
>>
>>128447155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62IPlNYbdec&spfreload=10
>harbinger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io8nlxyMTd8&spfreload=10
>comedy belittling human anguish despair and torment

True horror is reality and what we refuse to do to stop it once it announces its approach as it treads softly amongst the ones it is preparing to feast upon.

>don't do anything about it to stop it just normalize it
>don't listen to this guy who's one step away from reclaiming himself from the cluches of islam, don't say a thing in the negative or you'll be sorry..
You'll be sorry if you do nothing.
>>
the power of our collective autism might save the day for all mankind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_--8QOQFhBY&spfreload=10
>>
>>128434394
Meme this shit! Use muzzies against muzzies and liberals
>>
File: 4czgmrmahvwy.jpg (48KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
4czgmrmahvwy.jpg
48KB, 800x535px
>>128424849
He's a fucking sham. You're getting cucked into proving their point about moderate Muslims for lip service.
>>
>>128425415
this.
>>
>>128424849

Taqiya. Never trust a muslim, period.
>>
File: DAhFjpBXYAAjjDs.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
DAhFjpBXYAAjjDs.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>128424849
Mufti Menk is the best Islamic teacher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD9JVmgSTxg

>inb4
I'm not muslim.
I don't believe muslims are doing these attacks. I believe they are done by Mi5 to increase government power.
Mi5 radicalises some muslims to do these attacks "in the name of Allah" or whatever, just like ISIS (who the UK and US government fund and train) but in fact western governments are teaching Wahabism to some muslims to attack their own nations to give governments an excuse to lock them down and enslave everyone.
>>
File: 1486422044001.gif (673KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486422044001.gif
673KB, 400x400px
>Be moon sect leader
>Competing for resources from bongs and saudis with other moon sect leader
>"Goy, kill other moon sect leader, he is terrorist"
>Get more bong and saudi gibsmedat
>Profit
The only solution is
kill ALL muslim
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (58KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
58KB, 531x471px
>>128449882
Oh he's a sham but not for the reasons you think. Contrary to what we are told Islam isn't the fastest growing religion by any means atheism is. More and more muslims around the world are just saying 'fuck it' and leaving Islam and its ridiculous rules and draconian control systems in all but the name.

He's trying to do what many christian preachers tried to do couple of decades ago. He's trying to make Islam seem progressive and hip.
>>
>>128424849

ITT anime autists who don't understand that the imam is just a right-wing atheist who is trying to remove the doctrinal platform from within the establishment.

He says plenty of time that he agrees with right-wing politicians in Australia in other videos.

How dense does /pol/ have to be to recognize that he is doing a better job to delegitimize islam in public discourse than we are.

OF FUCKING COURSE he can't openly say that Islam is garbage, but if you read between the lines, you get the fucking message.

/nupol/ can't recognize someone on our fucking side even if he hit them with a shovel.
>>
>>128450747
Doesn't change deep rooted cultural traits and centuries of socialisation. Sand Niggers will stay sand Niggers for the next century, which isn't acceptable from a western perspective. They transit in the desert or their burned bodies will be all the reminds one about the tribe of ismael
>>
>>128450955
Why the fuck do normies come here from the_Donald and say this shit?
>>
>>128450427
>I don't believe muslims are doing these attacks. I believe they are done by Mi5 to increase government power.
>I don't believe muslims are doing these attacks.
you're wrong. but OFCOURSE people will embrace a surveillance state when you take the most likely to do such a thing and mass import them! muslims are guilty the confab is guilty and should all be torched and reconfigured from the innocent state that they were to what they have become.. death is not a bad thing when it is done the right way, however being bad deliberately and waving a bell and whistle to how you are bad just because someone is not slapping you upside the head right now doesn't mean it's not coming, the ancient man knew that the fear of god is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge thereof is the understanding. It's not the love or god, it's not the desierability of god, it was not an emulating factor which btw. god told them that they were NOT emulating appropriate values..

This land was supposed to be perfect, with the sun shining twenty-four hours a day, which to modern ears suggests a possible location within the Arctic Circle. However, it is also possible that Hyperborea had no real physical location at all, for according to the classical Greek poet Pindar,physical location at all, for according to the classical Greek poet Pindar,
neither by ship nor on foot would you find
the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans. It's offworld.
>Pindar also described the otherworldly perfection of the Hyperboreans:

Never the Muse is absent
from their ways: lyres clash and flutes cry
and everywhere maiden choruses whirling.
Neither disease nor bitter old age is mixed
in their sacred blood; far from labor and battle they live.[1]
Who does that grant familiarity to? oh only the biblical gods. Who were those titans and what are they.. I come from a lineage where they still praise their origins and we are derelict stranded here.
>>
>>128424849
well thats something that could help
lets be real, you can't eradicate islam, but it badly needs a reform
radicals should be outlawed
those who trully preach peace should be given spotlight

but I trust none of them tbhon
>>
>>128451420
>>
>>128451012
Cultural problems are easier to fight against than those masquerading behind religious rights and freedoms.

Why we pressure India to start protecting women rights? Why won't we allow African immigrants to cut their childrens faces due to some tribal tradition? Why do criticize Chinese for their treatment of Animals? These are cultural traits not religious. Once we get over the fear of angering muslims we might finally get shit solved.
>>
>>128451351
> "imam" says the most atrocious things about islam that no other fucking muslim will ever say, including that the quran teaches violence and that Islam is "full of filth"
> not recognizing that the "imam" is a fake muslim on an agenda to delegitimise islam from inside
> being this new
>>
>>128451420
>t.Chechnya
One has to be utterly stupid not to see, that it is, do to declining resources rational to remove internal competition, especially if it doesn't cost YOUR resources to do it and will result in more resources from the removed entity. The end meme will always be muslim = human for the moon sect, their universalistic thinking is not compatible with western greeko-romanian thinking. Muslim need to be removed, ALL
>>
>>128424849
>/pol/, and 4chan needs to give this man a platform
fuck you, nigger. fuck mudshits
>>
>>128424849
they don't belong in a post-medieval world
as long as they are present in western cucklands they will feel inferior like the shitskin low-iq low-reach aliens they are
>>
>>128450955
I take his words with a grain of salt. He is very fond of reminding Muslims of Taqiyya, he could be practicing Taqiyya himself - but at the level he posts, literally denouncing Islam as it is and saying it teaches terrorism, I find it unlikely. I shared his tweet on FB >>128434394 to soft redpill a few normies. Hopefully they see Islam is a dangerous ideology.
>>
>>128451759
Its not about angering or fighting their cultural traits in an universalistic fashion. As long as they do it in the territories they control, it shouldn't be of the business of others, except if they like to go to war and conquer parts of that territory. You argue like a typical lefty, who believes brainwashing with our current methods will solve the problem. No it will not, as those methods are not universalistic over multiple cultures. Try torture a 90's Trance Nigger with Scooter, won't work, do the same with a muzzie and he might tell you about his first donkey experience. btw, religion and culture are the same thing, where the former can be classified as a subunity of the latter.
>>
>>128429298
How do we elevate him to become an Ayatollah? We can kill the liberals as >>128428552 said if he has a much higher authority.
>>
>>128438620
Taqiya is only used by muslims if their life is in immediate danger, I believe
>>
>>128431342
Wut?
>>
>>128424849
The Muslim Reform Movement is not new
>>
Was a good analogy about the broken road.

Still, he's a sub-human shitskin.
>>
>>128424849

Taqqiya
>>
>>128453018
>Taqiya is only used by muslims if their life is in immediate danger, I believe
that's how its taught but now how it is practiced. There are other words for it like kitman (lying by purposeful ommision) idtitar and many others. But don't take my word for it let's bring in a concrete example from sunni islamic jusrisprudence from a book called the reliance of the traveller, for muslim by muslim with al azhar university of cairo egypt stamp of approval. Here is what it says. And this particular thing might intrigue you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=50m54 section r8.0 lying r8.2 permissible lying. ”speaking is a means to achieving an objective”.
When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is PERMISSIBLE to lie if attaining the goal is permissible.. AND OBLIGATORY TO LIE IF THE GOAL IS OBLIGATORY.. when for example one is concealing a muslim from an oppressor who asks where he is, it is obligatory to lie about being hidden”. This includes ”showing the way to policemen and tyrants when they are going to commit injustice and corruption” injustice and corruption according to what.. according to sharia law which would be.. arresting or doing harm to muslims.. Let that sink in..
>>
>>128453477
t: imams in your local mosques.
>>
>>128450747
He's not trying to make it seem like anything. He acknowledges and calls it out for being violent and savage, thats why he wants a reform
>>
See:

>>128453975
>>
I just explained to you why they don't report the jihadists, they are doctrinally encouraged to support them.. "why won't the muslim community help us with this investigation" not knowing this is a massive roadblock for obvious reasons. Even if they know stuff they won't tell you.

See the obvious problem?
>we're helping you by not helping you at all
Due to the leftist letting them get away with this.
>>
>>128424849
FUCKING (((ROTARY CLUB))) IS A SUBSIDIARY OF THE MASONIC LOUNGE
>>
>>128424849

So this the red-pilled /ourgirl/ of the islamic world.
>>
>>128425135
ecks daaay mr trump, ecks day.
>>
File: JEWS AGAIN.jpg (387KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS AGAIN.jpg
387KB, 1280x720px
>>128425415
DOES ANYONE OF SO CALLED "RED PILLED" PSEUDO INTELECTUAL NERD VIRGINS HERE EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS A (((ROTARY CLUB)))

IT'S A TURBO GLOBALIST ORGANISATION ON A PAIR WITH A BILDEBERG GROUP AND TRILATERALL COMISSION
IT'S A MASONIC SUBSIDIARY THINK THANK
>>
what's the multiculti ideology that all avenues of approach are somehow equally of merit.. no, it never is.. if you are to do something that's good, you find one way that's far more excellent than the others but building it on others and previous mistakes. You don't go say it's al equally valid.

I don't care what's "valid" when it comes to that i ascribe much to what patton said in this regard. Lead me, follow me or get out of the way. What works and actually functions is what is in peoples best interest, you got a better idea, fine, do it up.

There's no such thing as every culture being exactly as good as another.. no. Should their culture be celebrated and preserved regardless? Ofcourse!
>>
>>128456808
What did the rotary club ever do to you?
Build an ugly roundabout in your home town?
>>
If we stop going by the notion of who does things better we wreck ourselves, in a way it's that simple. cultural marxism post modernism and the antequated faith of islam which was more relevant to 7th century arab conquest than it is now.. we just handicap ourselves for no fucking reason whatsoever other than stupidity.

Muhammad was not a prophet of god nor was he in direct contact with beings instilling this situation, he might've been in contact with a very rogue one.. but that aside.. If you put aside for a moment the notion that muhammad was somehow divinely inspired you will find an obnoxious manlet who married a 6 year old at the ripe age of being in his 40-50's or so. who developed a religion to excuse his warfaring ways around an already existing diety of allah which was already considered a high god of the arabian pantheon at that time, only you can't say that or someone might hurt you, it's like a religion of massive insecurity met by threats to anyone who dares question it.

It was the very thing i thought the first time i heard it and it's still accurate to large respects.. There might've been otherwordly forces at work to convince muhammad but it's quite obvious what islam is.

Their war against questions coupled by death sentence for leaving it ofcourse have left islam not asking these questions. The bible encourages debate and investigation, the qu'ran and the sunnah does the opposite, sure you are welcome to do it as long as you know you risk the death penalty for asking those questions so they don't. And when people around you think a similar thing group dynamics take over and it's no longer just your own.
>>
>>128427103
WTF Ahmadiya are Shia?

I didn't know that.
>>
>>128458711
Unlike the bible which is a very interesting thing that collaborates things like the hyperborean tale which is very similar to it aswell as the flood stories of old. its prophets who literally explain it as "i was not myself someone else took over what i said and did" muhammad was in posession of his faculties and but waged war against what he percieved to be those he "got back at". for doing bad things to him.

It's like an interstellar story vs a local madman, and the bible even records this prophecying against him describing muhammads night journey into heaven where someone told him he was the best of all man. What does bible say about this, you say you ascended to heaven muhammad it's not even true, the hyperboreans/atlanteans/olympians don't even know who you are, you never entered their domain.. you're a guy.. that invented a paradise and instructs your followers to murder someone else to get to the top of the jannah "hierarchy". And you hijacked their creation mythology they bestowed to mankind as an abstraction of their ancient stature and technology in order to do so.
>>
>>128434394
>these fucking people
>>
File: imam.png (408KB, 700x844px) Image search: [Google]
imam.png
408KB, 700x844px
>>
>>128429298
>Gender Equality
>Muslim
YOOOOO
>>
>>128424849
>shia
Yeah, everyone with a clue about sand people has been saying for decades that the West picked the wrong side of Islam to ally with. Sunnis were always the barbarians of the lot, but that's probably why they were selected by the Jews in the first place. Dumber, more savage, people are easier to control.

Unfortunately if you look at the numbers, Sunni outnumber Shia by an overwhelming margin. So this guy would make all the impact on Muslims in general that a Mormon would have on Christians in general.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.