[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucked Parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: guncontrol.jpg (49KB, 599x382px) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.jpg
49KB, 599x382px
In light of all the recent terrorist attacks (even one close to where we live) my parents still won't even consider buying a gun for the house, now I would expect this from your average liberal except:
>Both Grew up around guns
>Both sides of my family are both pro-gun despite being both democrat and republican
>My grandfather was the most safety conscious person on the planet
>No accidents in their childhood involving guns as far as I know
>Understand that guns are tool that is to be respected.

Yet despite ALL of this they still are betting their lives on the possibility that nothing will happen.

Why are they so cucked and how can I uncuck them?
>>
>>128423400
>my parents
I am sorry but this made me kek. Are you so underage you can't even buy a gun without their permission?
>>
>>128424048
I moved out last year, I have my own, but I worry about them since their one protection (an old ass dog) died this year.
>>
>>128424145
Maybe they should get a new dog if they are that gun-averse then? Besides, what neighborhood is that, if it's a 90% white neighborhood, they probably won't even need a gun.
>>
>>128424356
My mom doesn't want a new dog since she doesn't want the responsibility, plus a dog wouldn't really do that much if it was a public place or anywhere other than home.
>>
>>128423400
Your parents are smart for not owning a gun. It's ridiculous how you amerifats think guns solves everything. This isn't the wild west, by having more guns in the hands of civilians means theres more higher chance that negligence will happen, or that they could be stolen and be used in crime.
>>
>>128423400
I'd fuck the christian chick!
>>
File: leaf.jpg (65KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
65KB, 517x650px
>>128425397
>>
>>128425397
I think it depends more on the kind of people who own them than guns themselves. Some background check for mentally ill people is probably warranted.

>>128425119
If the crime rate is low in their town, there probably is little need for a gun. They need to be convinced by the reality of the situation.
>>
>>128423400
do you actually live at home? LOL
>>
>>128426249
How do though?
>>
>>128423400
They know what a raging autist you are, you'll probably use it to shoot up a school.
>>
>>128426768
You can highlight articles about local crime incidents to them. Bring up some crime statistics. Cite them information on the benefits of having a gun. Tell them for example that police response time is slower than stopping a crime using a gun. Anything could work.
>>
>>128427521
I didn't expect actual advice from /pol/ ty
>>
>>128428030
I know it's rare desu.
>>
>>128425397
Kys leaf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.