[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me everything about Jordan. Both country and king.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 2,w=649,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (58KB, 649x771px) Image search: [Google]
2,w=649,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
58KB, 649x771px
Tell me everything about Jordan. Both country and king.
>>
>>128422070
They wuz Egyptians n shiet

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/
>>
>>128422070

Dude is hardly a 4/10 and yet his wife is still a 10/10. I gues you have to be the monarch of small oil rich arab country to land a decent woman in this world.
>>
I once read that militaries in the middle east were double edged swords: the leader of a middle-eastern country needs one in order to maintain their power and control, though the leader has to constantly undermine them in order to stop military generals from initiating a coup.
One of the ways they do this, is by only promoting the most loyal of soldiers and officers, instead of those with the most experience and military knowledge. Part of the reason why arabs are so shit at waging war. Their officers pack up shop, mid-way through battle leaving the soldiers with their dicks in their hands. Its happened on at least 5 occasions since 2000
>>
>>128422320
Jordan has about as much oil as India does not have poo on the streets.
>>
>>128422070
This was pretty awesome of him. No speaking lines because (((muh screen actors guild)))
>>
>>128422320
Even your ID color is POO
>>
>>128422320
whoa. She is hot as fuck

I am jealous
>>
>naming your country after a basketball shoe
>>
>>128422070
He's half white so he's half decent.
>>
>>128422070
Poor shit hole with a few rich people they tolerated IS and still help out 'moderates'

IS cooked one of their pilots alive and they made a big deal out f doing nothing about it. Without the sharts they'd have been invaded themselves.
>>
>>128425242
He's a Sayyid, directly related to Muhammed himself.
>>
>>128422070
Best argument for monarchy.
>>
File: 1489008129061.jpg (94KB, 809x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489008129061.jpg
94KB, 809x464px
>>128422070
I love Jordan's lectures
>>
>>128422320

POO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.