[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I donate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>Members of the anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “Identitarian” movement...have raised £56,489 in less than three weeks to enable them to target boats run by aid charities helping to rescue refugees.

>The crowdfunding campaign began in the middle of last month when a French faction, Génération Identitaire, set up a “defend Europe” website to target refugee rescue boats, mimicking the direct action tactics of groups such as Greenpeace

>Alongside raising funds for ships, it also requests funds for “research” above the logo of the favourite alt-right message board, 4chan. One recent 4chan thread encourages users to track NGO ships in the Mediterranean, then report them to the navy and police to investigate, particularly “ships idling near the coast of north Africa”.

Link: http://archive.is/sj9JW
>>
File: villains.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
villains.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Why haven't I heard anything about this?
>>
>>128421574

What's their website, I can go on vacation there this summer
>>
>>128422065
So the article from above says the group is Generation Identitaire. Here is their website:
>https://www.generation-identitaire.com/
When I go to their website, though, I don't see anything directly addressing the efforts in the Mediterranean.

Maybe some French bros can break it down for me?
>>
>>128422340

you need to pay I think for this

anyway, how there isn't an underground movement designed to sink immigrant ships?
>>
>>128422534
>passing up the chance to say underwater instead of underground
terrible
>>
>>128421574
>4chan thread encourages users to track NGO ships in the Mediterranean, then report them to the navy and police to investigate, particularly “ships idling near the coast of north Africa

Where can I join ?
>>
>>128423048
>then report them to the navy and police

what you don't see is that the navy and police are on the NGO side and won't do a thing
>>
>>128423203

Joining the movement will put pressure on the police to act according to law
If they dont, they cant enforce the law opon us, too
What this means you can guess yourself
>>
File: 1496552115113.png (144KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496552115113.png
144KB, 496x496px
>>128421574
>>128421737
>>128422065
>>128422340
>>128423048
Here's the website:
http://defend-europe.org/en/home-2/
Gib shekels pls.
>>
>>128421574
bless herr sellner
>>
http://defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
>>
and bump for the good cause
>>
>>128421574

Is police doing something against those human traffickers in the end?
>>
File: file.png (620KB, 855x471px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
620KB, 855x471px
MORSEL AND PROPERTY
>>
>>128421574
I hope they fucking sink them and kill everyone on board. Why do "charities" conduct human trafficking? Unbelievable.
>>
>>128425903
all it needs is some action, press and then Meinungsmache.
>>
>>128421574
These are Fords. No need to ban, no one buys them anyway.
>>
>>128426875
Wrong thread, ffs
>>
>>128426242
>Why do "charities" conduct human trafficking?
Well, Sven, because

A) They think they're doing the right thing, and their sense of moral superiority trumps reality.
B) There is no 'B'.
>>
>>128427384
No, there is a b.
B. They're paid to do so by George Soros.
>>
File: lauren southern's handler.png (281KB, 675x427px) Image search: [Google]
lauren southern's handler.png
281KB, 675x427px
>where can i donate?

ITT: jews shill for shekels.

sage and report these begging threads.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.