[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dubai, what do you think about it? I love it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7

File: dubai.jpg (110KB, 660x396px) Image search: [Google]
dubai.jpg
110KB, 660x396px
Dubai, what do you think about it? I love it.
>>
File: gruiksquad.jpg (351KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gruiksquad.jpg
351KB, 1280x720px
>>128418079
Find me a good restaurant where to eat PORK.
>>
>>128418379
pork is not illegal in UAE and you can easily find pork in Dubai
>>
>>128418079

Why would you love a chrome plated turd?

Dubai is a shithole. The fact that it has large buildings with interesting architecture (by some standards) doesn't mean it isn't a shithole.

It is infested by arab retards who live off oil money, treat everybody like shit, and imagine themselves to be lords of the earth because their patch of sand happened to be positioned on top of a bunch of dead prehistoric sea life.

Everything you see in dubai was built with actual, literal slave labor. Everything you see in dubai was designed by europeans.

There is no culture there, no community, no neighborhoods. It's a giant amusment park for the hyper wealthy, and weekend millionaires. Even then its a shitty amusement park unless you are a completely vapid normie retard who doesn't realize that his entire experience is fabricated to appeal to the most materialistic moron on the planet earth.

What does dubai have? Swimming pools? Shopping? Large buildings? Overpriced ukrainian and eastern european hookers? Extreme heat?

Behind the veil dubai is run by what are basically slaves. Underpaid overseas workers from around the poor parts of the world, who go there, have their passports confiscated, and then worked until they get too sick or weak to go on, then they are deported.

Every giant building, mall, hotel, is infested by a hidden hive of third worlders who maintain everything, usually with white europeans or americans being the management or brains if they are required.

It's all fake. Every bit of it.
>>
File: IMG_291.png (289KB, 864x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_291.png
289KB, 864x784px
>>128418379
With a simple google search
>http://www.timeoutdubai.com/tags/restaurants/Experiences+and+occasions/Pork+served
>>
>>128418780
I get the feeling you have not been to Dubai
>>
>>128418780
So it's an upgraded of Vegas, gotcha.
>>
>>128418379
Muslims don't find prok offensive. They think it is gross. They think it is dirty and they will think of you in the same way people think of people with scat fetishes.
>>
>>128418079
No Christian extremists blowing themselves up.
>>
>>128418780
85% of Dubai inhabitants are not emirati (mainly poo in loos working as quasi slaves).
>>
>>128418780
You sound pretty salty though I can't fundamentally disagree with anything you said
>>
>>128418079
You mean the landmass which is calculated to run out of oil in 2022 and have to resort to tourism to get revenue?

Yeah...
>>
File: 345543.jpg (85KB, 800x310px) Image search: [Google]
345543.jpg
85KB, 800x310px
>>128418780
It is a really awful place to be sure. it is exactly nihilism. it is if the beverly hillbillies were born in the middle east. Normies in canada love how they have rare bugattis and expensive hotels.

Here is a small town in Vermont. You can ride your bike around with qts you don't buy from eastern europe. you can chill with your friends on a porch drinking beer, you can walk some trails, you can hang out with some artists and local musicians. it is infinitely better than buying foreign cars and purses.
>>
>>128419649
You do need a ton of slaves to support the mighty oil kings.
>>
>>128420018
They already make most of their money from tourism.
>>
>>128420521
because they have oil money and can afford spending on upgrades
>>
>>128420521
that's sad too. if you make most of your money from tourism, it means EVERYTHING becomes for the benefit of people coming to hang out for like 2 weeks at a time. Nothing is made for locals to live happy lives except catering to people gawking at shit. It would be like living in Vegas. sad.
>>
>>128418079
Nothing will remain of these Arabian wonders. Oil is running out and they can't even wipe their asses without Western enginners and Pakistani workers. Mad Max in a few decades.
>>
>>128418079
I know it's nice but is the Arab world just 1-2 cities that we hear about all the time - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar?

It blows my mind there are countries like Iran with 200 million something people and I literally don't know anything about them.

Do they even exist? Macedonia gets more discussion on this board and we're 1 million people
>>
>>128420521
Once some other country makes a bigger building, tourism will be dead in Dubai.
>>
>>128418780
fpbp
>>
>>128420779
those are the cities rich white people go to.
jakarta and kuala lumpur are both fairly modern, metropolitan cities but they arent as rich
>>
I will never visit the middle east, no matter how many fancy skyscrapers you build.
>>
>>128418959

You are either an eimrate, or one of those materialistic retards who visit there for fun.

I have actually worked there before, and stayed over several times for my business. Dubai is a world class shithole.
>>
I've been there, it was pretty night. I might be in the middle east but it was designed by whites so the infrastructure is excellent. They also don't have affirmative action so the best person gets the job (in other words white males are over represented as we should be).

I view the city as the product of what white men can do when they're unchained.
>>
>>128422466
I mean at night and It might be.
>>
>>128422466
wait holy shit it was designed by whites? tf i love Dubai more now
>>
is a nice tourist and business attraction
they did good for themselves
>>128420779
>like Iran with 200 million something people
iran has 80 million population only.
>>
>>128421188
no please come visit
pls pls
how can we live without your existence honoring us
lmao
who gives a shit you worthless piece of shit?
>>128422466
>but it was designed by whites
lmao
>>
>>128418079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
>>
Dubai is a medieval barbaric shit hole and the locals are fucking retards, just like all Muslim countries. The only thing they have going for it is the petrowealth.

The type of Brits who go there on holiday are the scummy types who desperately want to prove they're not scummy by going further away than Spain.
>>
>>128418079

It's a monument to the hubris of the sandnigger and someday soon it will lie in ruin.
>>
>>128422466
>literally everything is made by inbred illiterate third world migrant workers
>this is a cuckservative's vision of the best man for the job
>>
Terrorist HQ
>>
>>128419194
Ah, okay then. Because I think of all Muslims as worthless subhuman camel shaggers.
>>
>>128418079
Meh. Ok I guess. Gets boring fast.
If you're a kid it's great. But not much to do for adults
>>
I love how the framing of photos of Dubai only ever show that one road. Presumably because thats basically all it is
>>
>>128419649
that's only half of the truth. The other half of the truth is that Dubai is becoming a multicultural capital much like Paris. There are indian districts, SEA districts where almost everyone is that and the stores are their stores etc.
>>
>>128424693
>doing manual labour
>>
>>128418079

Probably the worst place I've ever visited. And I was shacked up at the Jumeirah in a pretty nice street. Soulless, dusty, polluted, nothing to do I have a friend who moved there and he has become depressed and suicidal.

The big slide at the Wild Wadi Waterpark is pretty dope though.
>>
>>128424975
>Dubai is becoming a multicultural capital
that's really stupid describing a middle east
it's not becoming
it was always such ever sine the start of civilization
don't project your shit western world newly discovered concepts on places where it's been the norm for thousands of years
read some world history that doesn't involve starting and losing world wars
>>
>>128418780

Brilliant analysis. All true. I don't think you emphasized quite how shittily planned the city is, or how empty all the skyscrapers are.
>>
>>128420779
The Arabs like the flaunt those cities thinking they were their creations. Kind of a 'look as what us Arabs built :^)' way even though those inbred retards just funded the construction, whites did the design work and Indian slaves did the labor.

All other Islamic cities were not 100% designed but whites which is why they're less impressive.
>>
>>128418959

I get the feeling you are a soulless automaton.
>>
>>128425470
so triggered

your places weren't always 85% foreigners and you didn't always have the extent of "little chinas" as today
>>
>>128424693
>What is the difference between labor and design?
>>128424548
It was. Any Arabs larping as engineers had useless 'project management' positions.
>>
>>128418780
i have worked in several countries around the middle east and this is all basically true

i have had some fun in the uae (a lot of people forget that dubai is only one of the emirates and isn't even the capital) but in the end it is a place i would only like to visit for a short time, i would never want to live there

however it is bliss compared to saudi arabia. i worked there for a few months recently and the weekend escapes to bahrain and uae are the only reason i survived.
>>
>>128425809
>Any Arabs larping as engineers had useless 'project management' positions
lmao
stay jelly
>>
>>128426081
a woman who loved her home country so much she spent her whole life away from it
she was more dutch, swiss, american, lebanese, british than she ever was iraqi
>>
File: Aldar_1-500x411.jpg (54KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
Aldar_1-500x411.jpg
54KB, 500x411px
>>128418079
It's cool but it's no Abu Dhabi
>>
>>128418780
Tell me more about the hookers... White and blonde? Like how old are we talking? Do they bring blow? Could you imagine how fucked the joker scene in say, Kenya, probably is... Dubai sounds pretty cool now. I wonder if they have pf Chang's or Chili's
>>
>>128426457
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6q8alX1-f8
she spend her life abroad because she was a communist from a country where saddam killed communists on sight
>>
>>128418535
How about a beer and a smoke or a walk in the park with my gf?
>>
>>128422069
No idea what capacity this anon was there in, but the overall impression isn't wrong. Dubai is the Vegas of the arab world built for rich goatfuckers and their imported porta-potties. The vast majority of its "expats" are members of a parasite class of lottery hopefuls hoping to suck up whatever crumbs they see falling from the tables of princes
>>
>>128426817
it's illegal to shit in parks in dubai
>>
>>128418780
>It's all fake. Every bit of it.
So? None of what you said prevents it being fun. And yes, there is culture. Checking out the older areas is nice, all the desert culture, the falconry, the sailing. All lovely.

Wouldn't want to live there, but you just sound like a pessimist.
>>
>>128427860
>you just sound like a pessimist
it's called envy
>>
>>128427973
No one envies Dubai. It's a tacky megacity full of brown slaves and crypto Jewish oil lords. It's the embodiment of the NWO
>>
>>128429179
his Philippines flag is part of the "brown slaves"
>>
>>128420018
>le run out of oil meme

Dubai don't have oil, and whole UAE is only like 10% dependent on oil, out of golf countries the ones who should be scared are Saudis and Kuwaitis, because they are the ones who's economy is almost 80% oil dependent
>>
>>128418079
Why don't you go back there then?
>>
>>128429421
Why do Arabs take so much pride in their shitty Hong Kong rip off? They'll tell white boy to feel bad about having slaves two hundred years ago but completely ignore that all of their cities are built by literal slaves. Fucking hypocrites
>>
>>128429179
>No one envies Dubai
because you haven't been there, I got some engineers friends who are getting paid now 3 times more than me
>>
>>128429857
Because he'd rather get gibs from mummy may while complaining about islamophobia on Facebook
>>
>>128429730
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/11776815/Another-Dubai-debt-crunch-is-looming-as-oil-slump-hits-Gulf.html
>>
Western architecture and engineering built by south east asian slaves.
>>
>>128418079
It would look wonderful with a mushroom cloud above it
>>
>>128429943
Why would I take a transatlantic flight to sit by a pool smack dab in the middle of the most dangerous region on the planet? If i want to experience the desert i can just go to Arizona. If I want to be around Muslims I can just go to michigan
>>
>>128429895
i don't take pride i just don't see a need for all the hate
they did good for themselves and provided shitload of work opportunities for middle easterners and south/southeast asians
and i don't really care , not do i think any arab care about the relationship between blacks and whites
\no arab has ever said something about black slavery in usa
not in media
not in this thread
you're the one doing it to arabs shaming dubai about importing those fucks who shit in streets go to dubai and get 4X their home income and a toilette to shit in
yeah it's low wages but it's much higher than their home income
>>
>>128430082
>Car parks filled with abandoned sand covered Porsche and Ferrari sports cars was an enduring image of Dubai’s last flirtation with economic oblivion five years ago.

I stopped reading here, the author has seen those pictures of expensive cars covered in sand and started lying, those cars were outside while a sandstorm hit Dubai.
he's jealous too
>>
>>128430338
>in the middle of the most dangerous region on the planet
it's 200 times safer than the US, keep sticking to your blind nationalism and you'll be succesful in life
>>
>>128430477
Many mid-easterners in the states travel there a lot. Then they brag about how much better it is than America on social media. They think fly emirates is the greatest thing that ever happened. They also think that white people love Dubai for some reason
>>
>Go to dubai
>have a drink
>get beheaded

What's not to love about such a free place.
>>
>>128419194
terrific, the opinion of a muslim doesnt matter
>>
>>128418079
Im going to make bomb attack here this summer. Wish me luck lads.
>>
>>128418079
It's mind bogglingly rich and has the best infra you could ask for with the money that trash country like mine can only dream of
>>
>>128430802
The US is a mixed bag. There are still communities that are all white so you don't even have to shut your garage or lock your doors at night. You can't even celebrate Bastille day without playing IRL frogger
>>
>>128419194
muslims are scared of pork, they will become uneasy when they find out containers were "contaminated" by pork
>>
>>128418079
A very deluxe shithole
>>
>>128430827
i'm not familiar with middle easterners in usa
nor do i think they're a good representatives of their home communities
especially if second generation
as related to the middle east as you are to Ireland
>>
>>128430861

You can drink fine in hotel bars and shit. They care more about shekels than sharia. Hell I fucked an arab whore and stumbled back to my hotel drunk as piss at 2am and still have my head.
>>
>>128430946
don't be self hating though. India actually has rich culture. Dubai is 99% oil money giving them stuff.
>>
>>128426724
yeah and sean connery always goes on about how scottish he is but somehow manages to live in the bahamas
>>
>>128431365
where was she from?
prostitute?
>>
>>128431369
>rich culture

You mean like being raped by Muslims, then bongs, and not having toilets? India is the most putrid place on earth. You can probably smell it from space
>>
>>128418079

Future ghost city.
>>
>>128430861
last time i went to ajman i sat on the beach in a five star resort drinking mojitos all night
>>
>>128431630
so when a white guy lives and works in dubai and designs shit there, he's white, and dubai is built by whites
when an iraqi lives and work in london and design shit, she's NOT iraqi because she's not at home
nice logic shitlord
>>
>>128432312
Does the white man speak Arabic? Probably not. Chances are the Iraqi women speaks English and is to some extent "westernized"
>>
>>128418079
dubai : meritless, scienceless, cultureless, apes, enemies of france / eu / usa.
>>
>>128432312
ya know my angry tusken raider friend it's ok to stop clutching at straws sometimes
so you had one talented person- a communist woman, at that- awesome, good for you
she's dead now, and your country is still a shithole, get over it
>>
>>128431694
hopefully, or colonised and west value civilised
>>
>>128432491
>b-but muh gold plated Italian sports car
>>
>>128432645
many
and my country is getting better by the days
your "freedom fighters" are getting btfo
economy is going great
and this generation is fucking wonderful
meanwhile your own country will adopt rule, pakistania! as national anthem by 2030
>>
>>128430908
So are you the butthurt Muslim or scat fetishist? Hard to tell with that flag.
>>
>>128418079
>I love it.
Too bad it only exists as long as petrodollar does. After that scam crashes, it's gonna be slippery slope to the fate of Detroit for it.
>>
>>128431636

Hell if I know, man. That was over a decade ago.
>>
>>128433584
iraq's human development index is ranked 121st in the world, and dropping
seem to be world leaders in scraping the fucking barrel tho
>>
>>128433584
isn't your country half ISIS? what city do you live in? how was the iraq war for you?
>>
A city built on slave labour in the modern age.
>>
its bland. empty shell. very very boring place to be.
>>
>>128434540
>human development index
using a statistic tool invented by a paki
you just can't make this shit up
>>128434675
only 10km^2 remain under isis
i'm from baghdad
>>
>>128418079
What's to love?
it's just desert and everything feels too artificial.
>>
>>128418972
>no gambling or drinking outside
>upgraded vegas
no
>>
>>128418972
>So it's an upgraded of Vegas, gotcha.
bad ripoff of Vegas
>>
>>128435195
>Implying gambling and half cut rowdy tourists is a good thing
Vegas is great for all the novelty, but there's a lot of shit. If Dubai wasn't full of Muslims, it'd be perfect.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.