[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump feels heat as 7 countries and 44 states march for truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: RESISTANCE.jpg (208KB, 857x785px) Image search: [Google]
RESISTANCE.jpg
208KB, 857x785px
We will not allow Drumpf's lies and Republican obstruction to destroy our democracy.

#MarchForTruth
>>
I hope your mother dies tonight, you know she's been disappointed in you ever since you picked up this shilling job, wait, y-you told her right? you told her how worthless and how useless you are, right? well, it doesn't really matter seeing as how she always knew you were a less than average go-getter! keep on shilling, faggot
>>
>>128417420

>mfw the truth comes out
>mfw the truth is that Clinton colluded with the Obama White House in an attempt to win the election
>mfw every single vote she got was because of this, and the people who say they voted for her are just virtue signalling
>mfw they send Clinton down the memory hole, but still pretend that Trump should have lost
>mfw Trump, no longer held down by bullshit accusations, is now free to make America great again
>mfw Trump ushers in a new golden age the likes no one has ever seen
>mfw I have no face
>>
File: boss.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>128417420
truth is out there.
stop listening fake news
>>
Russia used its magic hacking powers on my toaster today. I turned it on, nothing. It was unplugged... Fucking Russians.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 304x166px
HAHAHA I see that trumps salt mining business is going strong.

YOU LOST HILLARYTARDS GET OVER IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
No. This is good.
3 more years of the russia thing and you end up with GOP fielding actual candidates for next presidential election (or trump again) while DNC realized they wasted tons of fucking energy and time by not pushing forth any candidates that will stick.
>>
>>128417420
>Trump feels heat
Wishful thinking.
>>
>>128420623

Are you scared for your puppet, you russian scum?
>>
File: Glaurung and Nienor.jpg (2MB, 1559x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Glaurung and Nienor.jpg
2MB, 1559x1250px
>>128417420
The Truth will destroy them.
>>
File: 1496054791219.jpg (36KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1496054791219.jpg
36KB, 712x712px
>>128417420
>POTUS
> feel the heat
Slavniggers have zero business talking about politics.
>>
File: 1495961838694.jpg (33KB, 539x393px) Image search: [Google]
1495961838694.jpg
33KB, 539x393px
This is actually kind of pathetic
By "#MarchForTruth" they basically just mean "#MarchForTheStuffWeHaveBeenToldIsTrue"

If Trump goes out and denies this, and all evidence points towards it not being true, they will still be out in the street protesting against the truth or still craving the truth that isn't actually the truth

Get over it Khillaryfags. You've lost, and you're stuck with this moron for the next 4 years
>>
File: 1493851744834.jpg (452KB, 826x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493851744834.jpg
452KB, 826x516px
>>128417420
>people from 7 countries march
>people from 44 states march

And how many would March against them if this meant anything I wonder?
>>
>>128417420
>investigate for 5+ months get nothing
>ignore they fact that obongo himself said it was impossible for Russia to 'hack' an election
>ignore everything sane, turn 'muh russia' up to 11
>proceed to accuse Farage, Alex Jones, and world +dog of being russian agents
>still offer nothing but feelings not facts

>Conveniently pretend these vids don't exist:
Obama on Election Can't Be Hacked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

Obama & Vladimir: The Democrat-Russian-Collusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmZCWTiHWbc
The Democrats still have no policy platform are imploding, and also suck at gas-lighting
>>
File: truth-2_bewerkt.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
truth-2_bewerkt.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>we demand the truth
>>
>>128417420
Why is it always hohols creating these threads?
>>
>>128422136
>Why is it always hohols creating these threads
Getting Soros bucks are the only jobs in Ukraine
>>
>>128417420
Is this sponsored by Soros?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.