[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I red pill my GF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0407.jpg (63KB, 750x452px)
IMG_0407.jpg
63KB, 750x452px
She is open to being red pilled but I don't know where to start, any help lads?
>>
Get her a bull with a glorious BBC
>>
if you use the term redpill unironically youre a cancerous faggot who needs to kys
>>
>>128415850
the greatest story never told
>>
>>128416187
Says the Aussie haha lol owned
>>
File: 1496538416458.jpg (70KB, 501x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496538416458.jpg
70KB, 501x586px
>>128415850
You need to have a strong and leading aura around her, first off. Meaning: you need to be confident in what you're telling her is the truth, you need to be patient as she digests it all, you need to explain any questions she has with intelligence (THEY'RE FUCKING BROWN AND SMELLY GAS THE MUSLIMS AND JEWS NOW is not the correct answer)
Work your way up slowly; if she is receptive and doesn't shut you out immediately then the Jewish Question and truth about the 20th Century's conflicts should be last to teach her.

Women want and need guidance from men. I managed to turn my girlfriend from a "race mixing is ok because love is color blind, Hitler was evil and the holocaust never happened" into the exact opposite. It can be done, just be smart about it.
>>
File: 1475881777424.jpg (562KB, 964x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1475881777424.jpg
562KB, 964x1258px
>>128415850
>redpill gf
Emotional arguments are the meat, facts are the seasoning. You're gonna want to let it marinate for awhile to achieve optimal results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo
>>
File: 1496562211259.jpg (43KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1496562211259.jpg
43KB, 564x846px
>>128415850
you're a retard, she is a woman, you don't redpill women
you own them
make them your bitch
then you train that bitch to be a mother
you be patient with a bitch and she will learn to be patient
you don't beat them that shits illegal oh how I wish I could smack their heads those pretty little heads.... I digress
>>
>>128416484
I almost forgot: have the information you'll be showing her prepped beforehand so you don't fumble around looking for it and lose momentum, and try to avoid as much harsh language as you can. The last thing you want when she asks for proof is an article or video that shits all over non-Whites for being non-White, instead of focusing on statistics like crime and rape.
Don't be a skinhead and she'll follow you as nature intended her to.
>>
>>128416570
PHWOAR
>>
>>128416360
>haha lol owned

sage
>>
>>128415850
My gf has become more and more right-wing over time. Used to vote for MP but now despises them. It's not really because of me though, it's mainly because she has looked at statistics and realized that she will probably need to wear a hijab in Sweden in 10 years if the islamization continues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.