[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet/Free speech censorship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (107KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
107KB, 666x500px
Why do conservatives in Europe love this idea? I just don't get where they are going with this.

Redpill me.
>>
>>128414913
Aren't you a conservative in Europe?
>>
>>128414913

>We must not lump terrorists in with Muslims
>But when it comes to regulation, everyone is lumped in together

Really takes my noggin' for some late morning joggin'
>>
>>128414913
the old right is not up with the times. they think that the internet is a magical black box.
>>
File: 1495960922486.png (1MB, 1154x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1495960922486.png
1MB, 1154x1428px
>>128414913
Sandniggers impregnating white preteen girls is good for jews

Killing free speech is good for jews

Police state that doesn't protect anyone but traitors mudshits and jews is good for jews
>>
>>128414913
Knowledge is a drug. People should just get the knowledge on the subject they want a job in or they will just spend 5 years on anime, 5 years on manga, 5 years on web novels, 15 years on hentai and then wonder how they became a 40 year old neet living in their mother's basement.
>>
>>128414913

Who doesn't want a mandate to spy on people as and when you can get it?

The thing is she already has all the powers she needs to get the job done - the problem is they're not being honest about how they have to specifically target Islamic fundamentalism as a matter of explicit policy.

Any policy which doesn't reflect this truth is going to make the public increasingly angry so I hope they're paying close attention and are willing to start being realistic.
>>
>>128414913
New Zealand here.

They're already enacted a bunch of laws here to attempt to censor us. Whether they enforce them as much as they should is another story.

First thing that comes to my mind is this (but it's far from the only one - I haven't kept up with all the shit they've introduced over the past decade, including the bill that they passed this year or at the end of last year):
http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/2015/0063/latest/whole.html
>>
File: 1496486718563.jpg (45KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1496486718563.jpg
45KB, 620x348px
>>128415420

delisious.. i must dance to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWEfXoZqZBA
>>
>>128414913
>Europe
>Any semblance of a conservative government

I know this answer sounds snide but no actual Conservative party would be in favor of censoring hate speech against a minority. Any true right wing party was stomped out in the turn of the century in Western Europe. What's left are censorship happy far left commies or censorship happy center left neo-libs and everything in between. The holohoax propaganda your countries have allowed to infest their cultures over collective guilt has destroyed any semblance of opposition or pro self determination, left or right.
>>
File: IMG_4948.jpg (84KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4948.jpg
84KB, 576x1024px
>>128414913
Stop us knowing what's really going on. Happening in Germany too.

The old media where they used to spoon feed you news and that's it is dead.

Today not only do we have access to other sources that are more truthful and not government controlled, but we can also converse with each other about it and pick apart the narrative like we are doing here.

And that just won't do.
>>
>>128414913
>Why do conservatives in Europe love this idea? I just don't get where they are going with this.
I don't know, why would conservative support something that goes against their own interests, SOUNDS FAMILIAR?
>>
>>128414913
They're just the other side of the same old shekel, we're being played by both sides of politics don't forget. The neocons just favour a large scale hot war for Israel while the Fabians would rather continue with their small scale proxie wars and insurgencies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.